Why bitcoin is rising while there have CORONA's impact? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Why bitcoin is rising while there have CORONA's impact?

The good news is that bitcoin is on the rise. Coronaviruses do a lot of damage to the outside movement. So maybe everyone is using bitcoin for their transactions. This is a very good aspect for bitcoin lovers. There is no problem with this. We want everyone to use bitcoin. And stay home during the effects of this corona and use bitcoin to protect or secure your money.

I think that all people who use digital are not affected by the corona crisis, including the price of bitcoin which has absolutely no impact on prices, in my opinion because people now prefer to work from home so that many transact using bitcoin, or other crypto. . , or even people who are now turning professions into crypto traders, thus affecting the market and they just realized that cryptocurrency was very useful during a pandemic.

as Far as I know bitcoin has no impact of coronavirus because it's a digital currency which is not controlled by any government banks or any centralized authority so that's why bitcoin is rising continuosly some months ago it went from $3900 to $10300 

• -2 1

For a number of reasons, the first is that CKV does not affect the Bitcoin price Secondly, because people tend to demand it, use it for circulation, and collect money as a result of losing their jobs, and thirdly, demand for it as a means of payment instead of the paper currencies that might transmit the virus.

• +2 1

On 10.04.2020 at 15:17, guatazoo said:

Кто-нибудь здесь знает, зачем биткойнам расти, пока мир борется из-за кризиса CORONA?

Что касается меня, я думаю, что в основном люди избегают использования бумажных денег из-за распространения CORONA, так что, возможно, многие люди в настоящее время покупают биткойны и используют их в качестве метода оплаты.

Кто-нибудь здесь со мной согласен? Если вы не согласны со мной, просто укажите причину, по которой биткойн растет вместе с влиянием КОРОНЫ.

I don’t think the impact of the CORONA crisis is very strong.  I think that the rise of cryptocurrency is the influence of people who are more and more interested in technology.

• +2 1

https://youengine.io/          YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

I do not think this is true, as cryptocurrencies have not been recognized as a payment method until now. Perhaps the recent increase is due to the increase in purchase orders only.

• +2 1

Absolutely right, the reason behind the growing of BTC and Crypto currencies at large despite the effect of global pandemic corona virus, it's because Crypto world is a means of earning, making money passively not based on active making.

No need of going up and down, working hard on scorching sun to make no, through Crypto you can earn by sitting in one position using your gadget, system, or smartphone.

• +2 1

This matter only indicates that the Corona has no effect on this decentralized market, which is not linked at all to any global, human and natural events and only has indirect effects. This matter is completely different from the forex exchange, stock exchange and other markets related to current events that directly affect them.

On 4/10/2020 at 8:17 PM, guatazoo said:

Does anyone here knows the purpose of bitcoin to be rising while the world is fighting due to CORONA crisis?

For me what's I think is that, mostly of people avoiding to use paper money due to the distribution of CORONA, so that's maybe many people are currently buying bitcoin and using it as the payment method.

Do anyone here agreeing with me? If you are not agreeing with me, just give your reason why bitcoin is rising with while there have CORONA impact.

I also agree with you mate. I also think people are avoiding the use of fiat money so they can prevent the spread of virus. That's why many people nowadays become user or earners of bitcoin. They think that they can alternately use it for payments in bills and other things. That's why bitcoin are going up even in the midst of pandemic. Another factor is I think bitcoin doesn't really been affected by the virus pandemic. Although we see it goes dumped when the pandemic starts, I think bitcoin dumped season just in the right timing when the pandemic starts. And the halving has a major role on why bitcoin is pumping nowadays.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 4/10/2020 at 5:17 AM, guatazoo said:

Does anyone here knows the purpose of bitcoin to be rising while the world is fighting due to CORONA crisis?

For me what's I think is that, mostly of people avoiding to use paper money due to the distribution of CORONA, so that's maybe many people are currently buying bitcoin and using it as the payment method.

Do anyone here agreeing with me? If you are not agreeing with me, just give your reason why bitcoin is rising with while there have CORONA impact.

my answer to this is people would be dont wanna risk something that they can just use it for food, daily needs, bills, etc so thats why its less people trying to invest and getting less demand.

• Useful or interesting 1

It might be the reason that it took too long to revovr from the cronavirus and cryptocurrency can not wait for that long so it burst out the rate and use of cryptocurrency. 

For corona virus the crypto currency price go Down much and from them btc also one currency and it was happen because the trader had STOP trading their currency.. But Later when they realize its the time to trading then the currency Price start increase again.. The currency price fully depend on trading volume market                      

• +1 1

On 4/10/2020 at 8:17 PM, guatazoo said:

Corona's impact also have a good thing for crypto currency and it is like a healthy diet for crypto currency. It helps crypto currency to have a higher demand and higher value.

The virus is mainly  the reason why Bitcoun is rising and the other cryptocurrency also because people dpesnt have jobs so they are trying to do what they can to earn money and they are putting their hopes into cryptocurrency so that they can still earn in this pandemic. 

On 8/25/2020 at 5:08 PM, decemberends said:

my answer to this is people would be dont wanna risk something that they can just use it for food, daily needs, bills, etc so thats why its less people trying to invest and getting less demand.

I think you might be right, so thats people were thoughts thats its very impossible to force the fiat currencies to not affected by CORONA, but they were see that's cryptocurrencies will be easy to control it although there have CORONA pandemic right!

On 8/26/2020 at 1:56 AM, CryptoDemon said:

Corona's impact also have a good thing for crypto currency and it is like a healthy diet for crypto currency. It helps crypto currency to have a higher demand and higher value.

When the pandemic was just started, it was cause demage for crypto and fiat also, but people were discovered thats cryptoworld is the best place to earn during the pandemic. 

• +2 2

Bitcoin is currently rising in the Cryptocurrency marketplace because it seems to have overcome the impact Corona virus pandemic has caused it back then and since it has been able to resist that it is now gradually increasing in the market despite the fact that the price is still fluctuating but it was better than two months back.

On 8/26/2020 at 10:33 AM, JohanDonne said:

There are great numbers reduced from the cronavirus and the markets are recovering from it, even the ofline markets too, so is the case with bitcoin, that is why it is increasing.

There is a big effect of corona virus in crypto currency and the reasons are peoples cannot go outside of their house that forces them to have a earning even if they don't go outside.

Peoples find out how important it is to have cash less finance. These virus could spread through touch so with a payments system where no need for physical contact can stop spreading these virus. Also these DeFi hype gone crazy and bring more investors. Real world business is going down so investors are looking for a better alternative.

• +2 2

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

I think bitcoin was made for this situation because almost all the banks were closed and to make long distance transactions bitcoin can be used. So, even due to great impact of corona the bitcoin revived in very short period of time.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Corona virus pandemic was actually one of the reasons bitcoin went down in terms of market value since January but it has now began to rise since china has been able to get rid of the virus in one way or the other and now bitcoin is rising gradually reading almost $12,000.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Because the situation is beginning to stabilize, and accordingly, prices and products are starting to gain momentum, that is, even the same shares are rising in price, because the production of various factories or spheres is growing! Also, do not forget that crypto is a number, and it is not always affected by the level of the critical situation in the country!

I would be more than happy if people were using Bitcoin instead of paper money but this didn't happen. They stayed home and in the USA their president send them checks of 1200$ for every person so many of them invested them in cryptocurrencies.  Also traders at robinhood bought the dip and price reacted as this, with the help of trading bots also and perhaps tether too. But really noone started using Bitcoin no matter how much I would like that.

Simply because the impact of Corona virus is very small compared to its effect on other markets This market is not linked to factories, factories or companies whose work stops as a result of some accident and can be managed from anywhere in the world and from home as well

• +1 1