A Section For Earning Methods Only? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

A Section For Earning Methods Only?

Hello dear members and admins. 

I was thinking, why don't we make a separate section for topics about earning methods online, but these methods must be true and tried by the member who posts it, with a payment proof of course. 

What do you think?

• Useful or interesting 13
  • +1 8
  • +2 8
  • +3 6
  • +4 2
  • +5 5

8 minutes ago, Bohana said:

I was thinking, why don't we make a separate section for topics about earning methods online, but these methods must be true and tried by the member who posts it, with a payment proof of course. 

What do you think?

That will be very helpful for beginners who are looking for an earning method that really works. I think members will like this as long as there are payment proofs in crypto currencies. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +5 1

This section will be good, but moderators cannot create many sections so that the forum does not become disorganized and it is best to publish these topics in the section closest to them

this is good suggestion bro ! this will make people know about the most ways for earning cryptocurrency !
I support this suggestion and I wish that @epidemia could hear us about this good suggestion !

I will not say no about this move in the forum but it need  alot of work some may fake the photos bas we know so the moderator must be awake for this . That is my opinion 😉.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

10 hours ago, Bohana said:

What do you think?

Proof? Do you mean for Hyip sites or what? I am doing my earning by trading so does that count as well? But why would that need a proof?

Edited by rekter
  • Useful or interesting 1

15 hours ago, Bohana said:

What do you think?

That's a great suggestion I also think the additional section for online earning methods to this platform is required and can be very helpful.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well, this will be a good suggestion mate but expect that many members here will be posts some scam sites and we didn't remove that thing because all of scammers are existing in any kind of platforms do you need to double check it first if this is legit or not.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

I believe if they create one for tutorials and methods we can use it for that as well. And if the method is being sold, the area of digital goods is a good idea to use as marketplace.

Edited by gkapoxm
  • +1 1

16 hours ago, Bohana said:

What do you think?

I think that idea is belong to this section which is the beginners forum. There is a pinned post in this section that you could find the guidelines for payments system. But i think your suggestion is good too because newbies could easily filtered the topics that suits to them. 

• +1 1

I really  like your  idea my friend. If this section  will added it will  be very  helpful  to all members  because  there are almost  every member  seeking  for some  online  earnings  opportunities. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

yes you are right friend .This is very good idea there must be another section where we learn most of new things .There will be new knowledge, new way of earning which will be helpful for us.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

The forum has sections where a lot of bount companies are represented. Is this not enough for you to find suitable sections for earning. This is most likely to be decided by the forum moderators. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Hello my friend it would be very good to add such a section because it will help everyone but frankly I think there is a section similar to what you mentioned where we can publish all the trusted applications inside it

• +1 1

3 hours ago, bliznec said:

The forum has sections where a lot of bount companies are represented. Is this not enough for you to find suitable sections for earning. This is most likely to be decided by the forum moderators. 

I have seen posts like the ones you're talking about. But my idea was to give a section for earning METHODS and tricks to get the most out a specific site or method.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3

22 minutes ago, Bohana said:

I have seen posts like the ones you're talking about. But my idea was to give a section for earning METHODS and tricks to get the most out a specific site or method.

This is quite achievable and I believe that moderators can approve this proposal. Write to the moderator or administration of the forum and suggest, indicating the topic, post. Offer what you want and then they will approve. Thank you my friend for listening to me. 

• +1 2

This section is very important, there are some members who suggested that there be a section for the yobit site as well, if these two sections are added then they will be very special.

• +1 2

We have two sections for this, airdrops/bounties and referrals. I guess that both can be added in a new section named earning and become sub-sections of this. Still most people just ask and never provide anything, and  I'm sometimes posting and giving good airdrops and earning opportunities. Still right now we all know that there is not much going on besides cryptotalk campaign.

• +1 1

Totally agree with that, forum needs more sections and that is a really good suggestion for a new section and if that section get added to the forum I think it will be a fairly active section at least.

• +1 1

i think there are already different section which are infact earning methods such as bounties is earning method which have different section and mining, airdrops, fucest these all have their own section and all these are earning methods.

• +2 1

5 hours ago, Ngetpa said:

I think the forum has that kind of section. It can be seen in trading, bounties, mobile apps, mining, and maybe in IEO and ICO section. In those section, they tackles some sites, apps, and ways on how to earn some coins in online so I think there is no need in that.

I know that because I have seen earning methods posted in Cryptotalk forum and members have really earned from these. But, a separate section for earning methods will surely attract more members and especially beginners. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Well it is not possible to create a section for every niche we find in crypto world. The forum will become too messy and unattractive. We already have sections like crypto world, airdrops and bounties, mobile apps, services and many more where different earning methods are already posted. We cant get everything we want, the forum is already adequete.

• +2 1

468x60-3.png

Yes, this is a good idea to create a section for proven methods of earning and profit and with proof of withdrawal

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

dear friend i think you not chacked the whole sections of crypto talk forum because crypto talk forum already has two different sections for free earning ways one is bounties and other sections is airdrop section you can find many ways for free earning. 

• +1 2

yes it will be very usefull for all who want to earn with some great metnods or technique.there should be a sectoon consisting the same things.so that everyone have benefit over their earning

• +1 1