A Section For Earning Methods Only? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

A Section For Earning Methods Only?

If I'm not mistaken, this forum already has a section where users can put their data and promotions, that is, airdrops and bounties that are currently relevant , and it turns out that we can observe the active development of this area, because users often put different distributions there!

On 4/10/2020 at 3:57 PM, Bohana said:

Hello dear members and admins. 

I was thinking, why don't we make a separate section for topics about earning methods online, but these methods must be true and tried by the member who posts it, with a payment proof of course. 

What do you think?

It is very good suggestion brother, if this would happen then it is very helpful for everyone, espically for beginners, who didn't know much about earning online. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I'm not sure thats necessary. Most of the topics about earning money are for beginers. Experienced crypto traders or other people who are in industry know these ways of gaining profit themselves.

This segment will be acceptable, yet mediators can't make numerous segments with the goal that the discussion doesn't get disarranged and it is ideal to distribute these points in the part nearest to them.

Hello dear friends and colleagues of this forum, it seems to me a good initiative, the colleague who has created the topic is not proposed to us as long as it is verified that they are legitimate platforms and that they pay for sure that many users would be interested

Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

On 4/10/2020 at 4:42 PM, Bohana said:

Hello dear members and admins. 

I was thinking, why don't we make a separate section for topics about earning methods online, but these methods must be true and tried by the member who posts it, with a payment proof of course. 

What do you think?

I think, this is good idea. This will help a lot for the beginners like me.  We are still unknown about so many good opportunities. If separate section can be formed then ,it would be easy for everyone to gain true fact knowledge and idea from there.  

• +1 1

There is no such thing as earning methods on cryptocurrency forums, you might want to join economic forums, or beermoneyforum.

There is the bounty section, there is the currency section, and the trade section, and they all contain methods of profit and various explanations and opinions Also, the jobs section contains topics that require experts with specific skills to agencies wishing to hire, and all of them are useful sections if they are interacted well.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is a great idea thanks to this, people will know more ways to earn money in cryptocurrency, in addition to that it would be super to have another section with all the information we need

In my point of view there are already many section  for earning methods at this forum like the bounties section. And like the minning, airdrops and faucets all these are the earning sections my friend.

Yes this section is very helpful to the begginer at this forum .this is the best way to earn money at this forum .this is a good thoughts to make a section for proven methods of earning profit and proof of withdraw at the cryptotalk forum .

Yeah i think it is a good suggestion to attract beginners and may be respected moderators will think about it to have a section about earning payment and proof but i think this forum is real one and famous among many people and that's why i can say that quality forum doesn't need any proof.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is logical thinking, thank you my friend, for me I have not tried many earning sites, but most of them are illegal and fraudulent, with the exception of this forum that gave me the opportunity to learn and earn together.

Good morning my friend, a lot of people earn from working on the Internet, and here are the most famous of these methods ... Solving captcha codes, solving questionnaires, trading forex, investing, buying companies' shares. Executing tasks and you have to be careful and gain experience. First, I advise you to gain experience from the CryptoTalk forum.

• +4 1

Yes, basically! Of course I think this section is very helpful for beginners in this forum. And this forum is the best way to make money. Good idea as to create a section for proven methods of profitable earning and evidence of withdrawal in cryptocurrency forums.

On 4/11/2020 at 7:48 AM, George10 said:

That's a great suggestion I also think the additional section for online earning methods to this platform is required and can be very helpful.

Right but the scammer will post scam content there and many users will be targeted by them, so before believing on someone idea/content you have to confirm it by yourself.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

At this forum also there are the many helpful sections related to the earning prospectus. But most of the people claim that there must be a section related to the yobit activities. If this will happens ,then it's a good step taken by the moderaters

8 minutes ago, Khan said:

Right but the scammer will post scam content there and many users will be targeted by them, so before believing on someone idea/content you have to confirm it by yourself.

I calculate well your point of view my friend but the section can be made advanced so that only links from legit online earning sources will be allowed in or have chance to be approved by the moderators that means posts from there will be in pending mode for verification of the site by admins and if the site is found to be scam then the post will not be approved and the author gets banned.

What's your suggestion here.

Hi, yes a good suggestion you give. It is very helpfull for all the peoples especially for newbies. But i think moderators knows it betterfully. Where to put something they are senior and expert. Whatever they do it is right. We also have this information from trader section also. A great knowledge from trader section we got. Thanks.

I think it would really be helpful for all types of members because the whole section would give them ideas on thier main objective. Thank you for suggesting this idea my friend. I think a section like that can pop up a lot of people's ideas that they have had in mind.

• +2 1

It is a good idea and will surely be helpful for all the beginners who are curious to know about earning methods by which they can earn cryptocurrency.So Its a good suggestion to create a separate section for earning methods as anyone who wants to know about earning method can easily learn from there.

• +4 1

This is a very good suggestion it would be nice if we have a page on this ground that talks about other source of earning and people that post on that page would send proof of the business they are dropping on that page

totally believe that, forum desires extra sections and that may be a simply suitable proposal for a brand new phase and if that segment get brought to the discussion board i assume it will be a reasonably lively section at the least.

Everyone who works here works to earn a living because if they can make good money they will have a good income they will be good to move on their own so thank you for giving us your way to make a good income for those who are new here

This is a really thought for suggestion. Everyone are joining this platform in order to earn income. So section that shows the earning methods can be really useful for the members in order to take good decisions. This can also provide proof regarding the authenticity of these methods. In addition, this also avoids threat and fraud and scams to a large extent. Hopefully the platform would introduce something of this sort.