Put a link and photo in the signature - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Put a link and photo in the signature

Hello my friends, I will explain how to put a picture in the signature and when clicked on it opens the link of the site we want

First, place the image in the signature

1133490261__.jpg.9a6cee2d8c3a212b5a2f2fa3a2b37482.jpg

Second, select the image and click on the link option as shown in the image

1870789769__.jpg.e932af8ee03ee8f882dd9bd37f0b31be.jpg

Third, put the link of the site you want as shown in the image and save the option

2068382484__.jpg.7703d6dff00e6832c56bef8b21fba321.jpg

Finally, save the signature settings

I hope this topic is useful to you

A valuable and informative participation that all members of this forum need. Thank you for this clarification, my friend, and I hope that everyone can benefit from this participation.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Thanks friend for a good post, there are many members who see the signature pictures in other members posts but they don't know how to do it. But you have explain very well and i believe they will do it in their profiles easily.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

1 hour ago, Zaino34 said:

While we are in the subject, i've been meaning to tell you that in Brave browser your signature shows up as a huge white box with the forwarding link, and in firefox i see no link or signature at all. 

So i am not sure what happened there. 

It's like this in Brave ->

image.thumb.png.0cc2692e26450d6d30e759ff2d4fe7a4.png

• +1 4

A very useful explanation that all members who want to join the signature campaigns that occur inside the forum needs. Thank you my friend for this post and I hope that you will continue to provide useful things to members always

• +1 4

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

Hello my friends, I will explain how to put a picture in the signature and when clicked on it opens the link of the site we want

Third, put the link of the site you want as shown in the image and save the option

Well yes i know about the signature section feature of this forum. Its just i never bothered myself to put a picture or a referral link in my signature box. Maybe I'm just too lazy lol. 

Thank you my dear friend for this good and useful explanation at one time, I think many members did not know to do this, and I personally will do it in my signature file, I wish you success

• +1 3

Oh,thankyou for sharing this,honestly i was confused on how they do that and i dont take time trying it as i am not sure what will be the outcome,until you simplify it.

• +1 3

I always appreciate for helpful Post. It's a another useful post for us so I want to give thanks. Many people think that it's so to me so why the people share this type post. But it so important for newcomers .Thank You .

• -3 2
  • +1 3

16 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

Thanks for sharing this, most of the people in this forum is having a problem about puting signature to their comment or post so this information will help them to easily put an signature to their own posts or comments. 

• +1 2

Thanks for sharing this valuable information I was actually unaware of how this works but now after going through your guidelines I'm left with clear knowledge.

Edited by George10
Correction
  • +1 2

It is very helpful post for me. I want to add signature but i was failing in it. But now i will do it. Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. 

• +1 3

Since I started in forum I saw that way in the profiles of the oldest members and I have always wanted to have it also I also to promote the pages that I am working and now thanks to you I can have friend thank you very much 

On 4/10/2020 at 11:26 AM, Zaino34 said:

Thanks for the information because I was always wonder how you guys put the pictures in the signature, and the signature of the certain site it is good to add its picture in order when people see your signature of the site, maybe they would be getting inspired when they see the picture only.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

In this topic you really gives good information about how to add signature's in our topics, your explaination step by step its helps to understand everyone easily, especially for me its give full details and almost learn a good lesson from you thanks bro.

• +1 2

I havenot included any signature on my profile yet but i have been thinking about posting my social media link. I am waiting for signature campaigns to arrive in cryptotalk and after that pasting signatures would get a bit more fun and rewarding. 

• +1 2

468x60-3.png

Yes, your words are true, this is how a link is created in the signature with an image, but the dimensions of the image must be like what is written in the rules for signing

• +1 2
  • +2 1

THINK POSITIVE

Thanks friend this is very  good and useful  post for me.and also for other users. As many members  are trying  to add picture link in signature. 

• +1 2

Before posting a photo in the signature section, make sure you have clearly read the rules for creating signatures. Check all details like dimension of photo, allowed things to include in the referral link like this. Obey forum rules first.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3

Then they delete a topic or delete their posts and wonder why?

Friend must start with the rules, I do not doubt your good faith in the post, but I already mentioned it with other Topics of your group or community who follow each other faithfully, from time to time it is good that they question each other, that is not bad .

Here you have a topic that deals with your topic and there are several more from other users, use the search engine before creating topics.

• +1 3

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

This information is very valuable. I used to have a picture in my signature, however it did not take users to the website and in fact it did not even open when clicked on, neither to the website and nor to my referral link. The explanations and tutorial that you have provided here in this post is extremely helpful to me and i want to thank you for clearing this up for me and i hope to be able to add it to my signature in the future. 

• +1 3

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Thank you very much for this post because your post is very knowledgeable and valuable and I hope you will put more posts like this. Maybe very users have no idea about how to add link in photos but after reading your post everyone know that.

• +1 3

Thanks brother for this tutorial because it help new or old how dont know how to put the link in his signature box you should put this post also in the tutorial session too 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 4/14/2020 at 2:19 PM, DoboniAyuuii said:

I like the article but I do not need it because the links that I can out there are not beneficial for me as their profit is small. Unless I want to just putt own website there. 

Its not just a recommendation go put a link to your account signature, so this is your decision to implement this to your account when you found the website that are interested for you.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2