What kind of topics could be popular. - Page 62 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What kind of topics could be popular.

Good definition for being popular But If you don't have proper guidance you can't make it here.So,study the pinned post.And In this forum you also should follow the guidelines.Then your steps should follow.

This forum has a plethora of common topics. Simple and interesting subjects, I believe, are very common because everyone can easily comment on them. As a result, aim to post posts that are easy to understand and have good material.

Certainly, I am with you. She is this. We must all choose topics that enable us to gain good experience and focus on beginners from participating also so that the benefit is pervasive to everyone. Thank you for this beautiful post.

On 4/16/2020 at 4:54 PM, kizz said:

If your topic is meaningful, useful and easy to understand, your topic can easily be popular. Many users want to have a good learning and new knowledge in every content here. Also, sharing your experience may help to become popular your topic.

Yes dear,

I agree with you that if your topic is full of knowledge and all the peoples can easily understand may be popular so if your topic will be easy and write in simple words then all the people understand it easily so everyone should follow your topic and it could be popular.

Hello friend hope you are doing well.

Friend in my opinion I think the topics which attract the people. In which you think people are interested. If your topic is that in which they were interested then they discussed on them. And making your posts popular.

Hello my friend, you are right. The publications and topics should be understood by most members of the forum and for everyone to benefit from them. These topics should discuss cryptocurrency trading and useful methods for trading. Thank you for this good post and I wish you good luck.