What kind of topics could be popular. - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What kind of topics could be popular.

I think when your topic is very knowledgeable and useful for people then it gets good reputation. Along with good reputations, he also manages to get good comments. In this way, when one of your topics is successful in getting good reputations and comments, then it becomes popular for automatic. 

A post can be hot and trending if it contain unique content. The content which give information about trading. Most of people do not have much information about trading, crypto currency and investment. Try to create easily understandable post.

It is important advice for all new topics and thank you so much for sharing this useful post.To my point of view, I see all topics and ideas can be common and important, but until you can make your topic popular, you must write it carefully and with great care. 

This question of what kind of topics should be popular is a good attempt to create the thought of making more fire flying topics in this crypto system for the people here. Thank you for your concern for the people here.

I believe that the strategy for presenting the title of cooperation in the cryptotalk gathering is the fundamental one that pulls in a great deal of individuals to a conversation. And furthermore the most recent news on the cost of bitcoin and potential dangers.

My friend you can post a topic popular by your informative and qualityful comment. 

My friend if you post an informative post so that the post may be popular.  Obviously your post  should be rich  quality  so that your post can popular. 

Even you can post a topic popular which is very common. 

It's depend on your post.     

Topic is not become popular by their heading but it become popular among the members by their informative quality so if a post have good content so it become more popular

Right, man. If you want to make a popular post use words that are easy and understandable for everyone, use simple and concise but clear words. Raising topics related to cryptocurrency with our work or daily life, or topics with the theme of success in cryptocurrency. I think the members will be interested in the topic that has been created by following my suggestion, try to make a topic like that.

• +1 1

You ask a very good question bro, In my own view; the topics that suppose to be popular in this forum are topic that will go inline with the problems that the newbie may faced. And also; the topic should be very straight forward for better understanding.

According to my question, the same post can be popular in which everyone in interest you select the topic which is a current issue so that everyone can take it seriously and comment on it and select a topic that can be understood by everyone and he can easily get that post.

Everyone wants to make his topic hot and popular but some of them get popularity on his topic I think that if you talk on the topic that us related to crypto talk and easy to understand and very informative then your topic would get popularity.

Many types of posts are popular, but what about the related posts: Trading and investment posts are very popular because people like the posts on this topic. People like the posts that give us more information. So information related posts.  We will always try to do that.

Informative and good content full post may get attention. Try to write post like that everyone can understand easily. And learn from your post. 

Unnecessary topics should be avoid . Try to post related to crypto talk, currency, online marketing.              

I think we should recommend such a topic for posting About which people do not have much information .Because if a topic about which people do not know beforehand, They can all learn a lot from the members' opinion .In this way our selected topic for posting  will be beneficial for everyone. 

Relevant topics that are capable of changing beginners thought, modifying his or her mindset to become a responsible members who also will be ready to spend time contributing his or her own communique, quota to help others too. Those topics should be made most popular in the forum

I think, it's my personal opinion that people like information topic that will help them in crypto world. 

Because everyone wants a great knowledge about this forum to earn more money,  avoid negative marking and awareness about bane of account. 

One useful post or comment is better than 10 posts without meaning
This is the important rule in the forum, so if you want to participate, it is better that your participation will not be positive to spread the benefit among the members 

• +1 1

All the topics which are informative  and have lot of knowledge for others have positive reputation  and be appreciated by everyone ,because they can learn.some knowledge and know the way how to comment on.the topic.....

According to my thinking our posts should be consist on positive thoughts. meaningful sentences, and correct wording.which everyone can easily understand.

Posts should be helpful for everyone.

I don't have much experience on how to popularize topics, but I believe that with good content topics, popularity will increase.  There will be a lot of good content and helpful in the forum. If you do such topics, replay topics will come more and popularity will increase rapidly.

The discussion here is about encryption and cryptocurrencies .. everyone is supposed to search for all topics and understand them well so that he can engage in discussion with anyone ... and can respond to all that the site requires of him ..
Yes, your words are useful, my friend continues.

The kind of topic that will seem to be popular in this forum are the ones that are very useful and informative in the sense that they answer most of the questions people do have in minds,so to make your topics popular you have to sttle down and come up with topics which will increse others in knowledge

On 4/10/2020 at 4:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Everyone  want to make their topics  hot and popular on the forum  what you think  what  kind of topics  could be popular  in the forum. I think we should  foucus on these things. 

Make posts that round  about  99%of members  can understand  and also can answer  easily. 

Your  topics  should  be consistent of easy words.  

Rise some serious  issues on which  Everyone want to take part seriously. And considered  that very important. 

Are you find  my words useful.

Hello my friend, the topics do not come easily. You must work and increase your experience and be patient until you get interesting, general and good topics through which members can interact and get money in this way. All you have to do is interact in the forum every day until you have a good interaction, views and likes

This is very useful post and I agree with you we should post useful content which will be valuable for other members try to read majority of subject to get an idea on the form topics. I think the topic should be related with Crypto talk your bit and all the digital currencies

• +2 1

I think trading topic could be popular. Bitcoin price is the hot topic now. So if anyone make a topic which is related to bitcoin price I think it will be popular in some days. You can try this and try to create an unique topic.