What kind of topics could be popular. - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What kind of topics could be popular.

My friend you are true . The topic we are seeing now a days from user is not that brilliant one. Because the topic that get attention is those topic which topic contain useful and effective information and knowledge for others. People can get good amount of information from that topic 

Which explain free ways to profit or present good sites that offer profits in exchange for working with them and topics that teach and explain trading strategies and the most secure ones It will attract the interest of all members of the forum.

• +2 1

I think kind of popular,interesting and  trending topics will be popular. I also think the topic which can gives us learnable ways will be popular also.Because of people like to be trendy 

On 12/19/2020 at 11:40 AM, Humayoo said:

Most  topics which  contain  valuable  content  and most topic  which are most popular  in these days may cause the most positive  rating

Rating is not the matter but the content is front of us. If your content is really good than you will definitely get the rating. And post will be popular.

this is the most important point here because I have seen many really useful topics and contain a lot of information about crypto but still not got the reputation it deserves and the reason is in the first place it wasn't written to all members but to specific group of them

• +1 1

If your topic is meaningful, useful and easy to understand, your topic can easily be popular. Many users want to have a good learning and new knowledge in every content here. Also, sharing your experience may help to become popular your topic.

I think that topics newbies, the crypto world, wallets and mobile applications in all segments are popular.  there is both easy for beginners and a lot of interesting for experienced users.

In my opinion yes you are right .The posts having more information and experience sharing about this forum can be more popular .They will get good reputations and makes your account strong.

Thank you mate for this very useful and helpful post you shared because for with this post we have many information abou this. I would like to say that everyone should post simple and useful posts which help the people in any way. Thank you 

As far as i am concerned, there is no topic that can't be popular on CryptoTalk as far as the topic is useful and passing a vital message for members to have knowledge on Cryptocurrency. I have seen so many topics created by members since which we beginners are still benefiting from till now.

When I started I made a few posts too. What happened was that they were deleted because the forum already had identical posts. I didn't know it but it was as Admin Bigpat told me.

We have to make good posts that create good feeling and are about cryptocurrencies, projects or exchanges that nobody else has made any similar post in the forum.

So since my early posts were delete I try harder now. These are my last two posts and I hope that you will read them and leave a comment that would give me a constructive criticism.

I have to say I gave my best self into them and I hope the forum admins like them.

Please don't leave any spam comment to these or to any post. The work of the moderators is tough already and many members in the forum are doing the most to create top quality articles.

I think that the topics become popular when they have fresh news or events that attract the attention of other users, it will also depend on the section of the forum in which it is published, for example in this section, the topics that are doubts or questions while in the crypto world, topics about cryptocurrencies are popular.

You are right friend. We should have to make a topic that have authentic and simple content. That can be easily understood by members of all over the world. So that they can learn according to their learning level, and keep replying on your post that will make your post hot and popular.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Bitcoin and blockchain technology have the potential to revolutionize the way we think about money, transactions and online identity. Let’s dive in.

Here are the topics we will explore:

Origins of Bitcoin
How Does Blockchain Work?
Bitcoin Investment and Mining
Real-Life Business Applications
A Future with Bitcoin...

Yes definitely we use simple words in topics we write which everyone can easily understand and they realize that reading this topic proved to be very usefull for them I think these things makes our topic popular

All things related to trading and investment are fast becoming popular. Because these are the things people want to learn more. The most profit of crypto is obtained through trading or investment.So everyone likes this. So I think trading and investment issues go viral quickly.

Yes dear you are right your point of view is useful, we should talk on serious issues and tell peoples in thier turn this will help them and will share it with others.

As far by my own opinion post like on mobile apps or new crypto currency can be very popular because these are some topics that everyone knows. By the way your information is appreciable.

I consider writing topics that are useful, helpful, or at least are topics that are being discussed, currently there are many important and interesting topics, with which you can create a good topic, good publication and a cordial greeting .

anyone can become popular person if their presentations are good. Any good thing become boring when presentation of that is not encouraging. So make some interesting topics and then create with simple but considering easy way and your topics will be popular.

• +3 1

In my point of view the contents which is getting useful for other user's

In this forum . And try to bring out new topics which are relevant bringing attractive topics can improve your reputation also

The topics which are useful for others become popular in this forum. Topics which are easily understandable and interesting are hot and trending. 

We should creat good, useful and informative topics so that our fellow members could reply for it very easily.the topic will be very popular only that time when the topic will be with reputation and good ratings.

In fact, we should make our subject in simple words. We should try to create a unique and informative topic. Topics not previously included in this forum. We should strive to provide unique information that is easy for all members to understand and useful to all. We need more knowledge to publish good content. We need to keep learning. We should spend as much time as possible reading in this forum.
Your post can create new thinking in all members. Thanks.

• +4 1

That is a good idea, new Begners also must follow the rules and regulations.all the members are also post the topic easily.and then follow the post pattern Then follow the post pattern not all materials. You should also create the posts which people want to know.