What kind of topics could be popular. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What kind of topics could be popular.

I think so topic which are posted on crypotalk should  be according to the rules and regulations and also contain the information related to the cryptotalk. 

If the topic is contributing to the forum massively and the members of the forum find it useful and informative,I think the topic will go viral, and mostly,this kind of topics are posted by members that have lot of knowledge about the forum and cryptocurrency

• +2 1

I think that the topic which tells everyone something informative and the topic which really helps others get popular. The topic which tells the member more about this website and how a person can earn more that kind of posts gets popular.

On 4/10/2020 at 6:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Everyone  want to make their topics  hot and popular on the forum  what you think  what  kind of topics  could be popular  in the forum. I think we should  foucus on these things. 

Make posts that round  about  99%of members  can understand  and also can answer  easily. 

Your  topics  should  be consistent of easy words.  

Rise some serious  issues on which  Everyone want to take part seriously. And considered  that very important. 

Are you find  my words useful.

@Ch AyyanAyyan that's a good find you are raising my friend. I was read it all and also got some experience from your post my friend. and thank you for sharing this piece of information with us and also it is a helpful data. Obviously 100% sure I will try to apply these experience on my over working method. 💕💞

I think the topic should be on crypto buissnes Also trust wallet is very important and usefull  also for new members post should always be illustrated and constructed ..good luck to all

• +1 1

Everyone  want to make their topics  hot and popular on the forum  what you think  what  kind of topics  could be popular  in the forum. I think we should  foucus on these things. 

Make posts that round  about  99%of members  can understand  and also can answer  easily. 

Rise some serious  issues on which  Everyone want to take part seriously. And considered  that very important. 

I agree with you choosing easy words to post topics is also a way to help others in understanding our posts. It will also help us in getting positive reputations.

We all tried to share more fabulous and popular post on this form to get reputation and publicity only useful and informative and creative posts could be popular on this forum don't spam and copy paste comments 

If you want  to popular your topic,you should  follow the cryptotalk rules and the second thing is relative to cryptotalk forum.Many people will not give you reputation due to irrelative topic.You will get many follower through your topic.

• +4 1

Before posting a topic you must research that which kind of topic people want.to find this you should visit the posts which have got best reactions and populraity .In this way you will be able to know the interest of people.Topics like online earning are more poplular to people.

I think topics related to cryptocurrency like different coins and their value and about forums and also giving good advices to avoid common mistakes. These topics will be very much helpful and informative to the members of the forum. 

Not only what attracts people is the common and current things, but it is of interest to them is to present problems or avoid things that most of them are afraid of falling into

They also care about the method of presentation, which is that it is serious and not overbearing.

I thing informative topic is viral in this forum. And try consist of simple word and simple words.! And I thing if the topic on cryptotalk and easy way to earning. This type of topic viral.!! Because new people are collecting the information his platform!!! 

this might cause more and more people wanting to correct and gain information about their knowledge about such posts. And it has to be very brief and precise on the information it's talking about

That is an important matter which I don't know the answer to 🙂 If I knews it I would be popular but I not. But I think importat news about crypto world or maby answers for common prablems that people have might be popular topic subject. I am not create topics much but I will choose that kind of stuff if I wanted to create one.

Topic that can be popular are not hidden topics, they are very transparent, topic that all members of the forum both new and older members find beneficial are topics that can be popular no doubt, let make our topics useful so that they can be popular also

• +1 1

I think your words are very useful to the newbies like me who wants to start posting topic.Yes I think we should qcreate a general and unique from others topic and it shuld be informative to the newbies and also seniors can also give their experience about that topic.This will help everyone and will fulfill every ones goal too.

Edited by Sayed28
Mistake

Hy mates I hope you have a good day I am new here I want to ask that if your posts and basic things are good and you have good thoughts your post will be good

Topics created in the forum should be simple in general but more important.  So that it is easy for members to understand and read and is quite useful.

Hi brother, such topics which are useful for others, can push in the knowledge of others and can tell others such things which are not known at all, such topics are useful and these are more and more popular. 

• +2 1

What should be popular is what should be first above all about cryptocurrencies, this is why we are here and it feels a little bad to see in the beginners section so many posts that have nothing to do with cryptocurrencies but anything else, like this one that should probably be in the about part as it just discusses about the forum and how to make a popular post.

If you want to make the topic you write hot and popular, and you have a lot of responses and comments on your topic, you have to write the topic correctly and contain important information for everyone and choose the appropriate section to publish the topic in and also have a small question that enables members to write their opinions  On the topic.

Thank you soo much man. You have provided great information. I hope it will be helpful for me in the coming days and i make my post according to it. Posts should not be in tough wording that members do not understand. It needs to be on point and consist of useful words not useless words. 

You make your post popular by creating a good conten which atract the people and they will gives you a good feedback. So you could have to creat new unique topics.

Edited by Kashan khan
Spelling Mistake

Those posts are useful to many.  And those are good and short.  And everyone can easily understand.  And what is read is beneficial to everyone. People do good work by reading that post. So everyone should read and use good posts.