What kind of topics could be popular. - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What kind of topics could be popular.

Your words seem very useful to me and I can say that it is a bit difficult when you do not have the ability to publish, but that over time develops in us and we grow in the forum as well as the forum, to find the right topic in which All forum users participate and that it is useful is a bit difficult, because you also have to be original when writing it so that it is not eliminated because it is the same as another, you have to have good ideas I have ignored when writing, one of the things that I recommend is to gain enough inspiration to write, at any time of the day it is good to write.

Yes all people wants to their topic hot and popular but it comes real when all can understand it easily and more people reply or comments on this topic . Topic get popularity which is about cryptocurrency obviously.

• +1 1

Those topic will be more popular if they contain much more knowledge and it is composed of easy words. Most of the people likes the informative posts from which they collect information.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto-related topics are usually written in the forum. Because the most popular topics today are crypto news. We should write current and popular topics on the forum. That way, we get a better reputation.

brother the kind of topics could be popular i will show you some information to understand that so read my comment , I think topic will be hot and much popular which help others to learn anything.Topic should contain logical information which help others to get knowledge , so that all my information about your question , i hope the good luck for us .

On 4/9/2020 at 10:52 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Everyone  want to make their topics  hot and popular on the forum  what you think  what  kind of topics  could be popular  in the forum. I think we should  foucus on these things. 

Make posts that round  about  99%of members  can understand  and also can answer  easily. 

Your  topics  should  be consistent of easy words.  

Rise some serious  issues on which  Everyone want to take part seriously. And considered  that very important. 

Are you find  my words useful.

I think you find the answer in yourself, the best topic you can cover is what you would like to find in the forum, I think it is the best thing I could tell you

You should make the informative and unique post that attracts the people for giving comments and positive ratings. For this you need to do hard work and more research on your ideas. More knowledge, new topic and more information are necessary for a popular post.

This is true. One of the way we can make our post popular is by making our post an educative post which will be well understood by the members on the forum. The posts should be able to keep the members on the group updated on cryptocurrency and this will surely attract members to read the post and even gives the post opportunity of getting reputation.

Yes it is very interesting question i think we should to know about the forum because it is the valuable and helpful. There you can be discussed about everything on crypto. Also you can discuss the the forum rules. 

• +1 1

Thanks friend for created good topic ,it's help us to understand how to make good post which is full of knowledge and easy understand , cryptotalk forum moderator now very active to banned useless post or accounts so it's better to learn deeply first before creating topics.

Depending on how the topic is of benefits to members, some topics are strongly passing crypto related issues to members, and some topic serve as guide to members about how to be good in the forum, I think those are the types of topics that are popular in the forum

• +1 1

I will say that the famous ones who paid more attention to the members said serious things about the problem and good news.  We should have good knowledge and information about each and every thing to write about the best. Always point to what you are saying so that everyone can easily understand.  Happy posting.

Good post, I don't know about it but it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new here and I need learn to about it and then after I comment in this forum because senior is help you .

I agree with you, what happens a lot is that I find post disordered or that they don't make sense since many people use google translators and they are not the best

Everyone here wants his topics to be hot and popular within the forum, and what determines this are the ideas inside the subject and his simple way of writing it in order that all members can understand them without exception.

Talking about crypto on the forum can be popular. Crypto forum after all. By gaining the experience of others, we can create useful content here. The more topics we create, the more likes we get. Getting reputation in the forum is really important.

Yes you are absolutely right create an authentic hot and raise major issue in the topic with out any informative and useless post your topic will be considered zero and not any one interested in it so be care full in it.

For topics to be popular and hot in this forum, I think you need to create a topics about what's trending in cryptocurrencies world or create a topic that will help cryptotalk users find solutions to their problems. 

Every topic is a popular which have useful information and write in simple and easy words because mostly peoples feel  difficulties when he read topic so always try to write your topic in simple words that other members understand very easily

Some guys delievered to much words in comments as they think their posts might be counted and get reactions but i think it doesn't values with maximum sentences many members may skipped their posts due to heavy languages rather than simple, but a post which get popularity no matter how long it is but abide the forum rules and easily understood by the members with positive data that's it.

I think the key to make popular topic is using simple english and doing our research well and of course we shoudl find interesting subjects. I agree with you everyone said you should make creative topic but they can't say how to do that. I think other thing we can do is investigatin other popular topics so we can have a  idea. It's important but also hard to make popular topic. I hope i can make popular topic one day.

• +2 2

All topics that are interesting and relate to crypto currency , then those would be very valuable here, but read a lot of what people are asking here and research , then you will be able to understand that there is a chance you will be able to understand what is happening

Good brother i am ticher And along with this, the rest do household chores and Kittu has a great platform through which we can earn money online at home. So that we can spend this man in good works 

The post about the forum I mean Crypto talk is more popular. If your  post is relevant like about Bitcoins then definitely you get good reputation. Also some creative and knowledgeable post also help for reputation

Greetings 

Dear when you want to create a topic you must have proper knowledge about crypto .Use easy words and create an intresting topic in which everyone want to take part in it.Even the beginner find it intresting .