What kind of topics could be popular. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What kind of topics could be popular.

24 minutes ago, Ch Ayyan said:

Everyone  want to make their topics  hot and popular on the forum  what you think  what  kind of topics  could be popular  in the forum. I think we should  foucus on these things. 

Make posts that round  about  99%of members  can understand  and also can answer  easily. 

Your  topics  should  be consistent of easy words.  

Rise some serious  issues on which  Everyone want to take part seriously. And considered  that very important. 

Are you find  my words useful.

Sure every one wants to make his or her posts popular in this forum and to archive this we must go for topics that are useful and knowledgeable to other users.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • -1 2
  • +1 9
  • +2 6
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

I think that the method of submitting the title of participation in the cryptotalk forum is the basic one that attracts a lot of members to a discussion.  And also the latest news on the price of bitcoin and possible risks.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +4 5
  • +5 1

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

I think that the most common topic here is for the member to find a feature within the forum or the platform or the member can solve a problem in the forum in addition to the posts related to the Bitcoin currency market and the updates that compliment it

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4

Thanks for this helpful post. My friend, to make the topics hot we must always write topics that everyone searches for and seek to learn from and stay away from topics that have become repetitive and which members have become away from.

According to my point of view, I see all topics and ideas can be common and important, but until you can make your topic popular, you must write it carefully and with great care.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 7
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear friend,in my opinion, to make the topics hot you have to write topics that everyone searches for and seek to learn from and stay away from topics that have become repetitive and which members have become away from.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Basically post are popular and hot on the forum, when exactly it's a friendly and very interactive as this might cause more and more people wanting to correct and gain information about their knowledge about such posts. And it has to be very brief and precise on the information it's talking about

• +1 3
  • +2 6
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

10 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

Everyone  want to make their topics  hot and popular on the forum  what you think  what  kind of topics  could be popular  in the forum. I think we should  foucus on these things. 

Make posts that round  about  99%of members  can understand  and also can answer  easily. 

Rise some serious  issues on which  Everyone want to take part seriously. And considered  that very important. 

Topics about trading and abpout what is this forum all about gets the higher number of replies because I think people are still eager to know more and learn more.

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

To make your posts or topics popular so you have to talk on something people love to talk with !
people here like to talk about bitcoin more than other currencies ! 

Yes my dear friend everyone in this forum want to make their topic popular.Your topic become popular when you do some good and valuable information.People want to see your topic and do comment and like it.In this way your topic is hot and trending.

• +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

10 hours ago, Badman001 said:

I think when your topic or post got a good amount of view as well comments in some time after your publications then your post is going in hot post , I think hot post change after some hour .

Well this is true mate because many people are getting interested with that posts so that they are replying to that thread and this will be mark as a hot replies. Happy posting.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

11 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

In my opinion, topics related to how to earn cryptocurrencies are the most helpful posts and they Will get upvoted more than any other content. We should focus on that.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

11 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

You are right. Every member will tend to reply to the easiest topics with good information. The main reason for that is to make posts or to help out a newbie with a problem. 

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

It is important advice for all new topics Thank you
I noticed that the most common topic in the beginners section is about the forum explanation and how to use it.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Well for me I think to get your post to be hot you have to think of issues which have been bothering some members , raise the issues and provide possible ways of solving it or better still try to educate most of the newbie by posting something which you feel would be helpful to them , by doing so many of them would want to participate in your topic.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For a topic to become hot and trending it requires good amount of views as well as comments in a certain amount of time , which makes a topic hot and trending , for this members should take easy topic which is understanble by everyone and can show there opinion on it amd the topic must be easily understable and words should be also easy.

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

Yes you i absolutely agree with you , we have first to make a useful topic with a good information and also writing this topic with a easy word to everyone can understand what you want , this is really important , because we are here to learn.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

I think topic will be hot and much popular which help others to learn anything.Topic should contain logical information which help others to get knowledge. 

• +1 8
  • +2 4
  • +3 2

I disagree with one simple point, that it is not necessary that the topics be easy for all members of the forum, for sure there are people who have more experience than others and discuss things that are difficult for the beginner to understand.

• +2 2

I think you need to do some investigation on all of the section about this forum and then you detect the necessity of the members, and then you can get an idea about what topic you can make and will be popular here.

• -1 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 3

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Mostly post that are consider Hot topic and having hot replies are about popular topic that are either about the forum or about the cryptocurrency but mostly about forum, Topic about cryptotalk forum normally get more reply than other topics.

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

If your topic is meaningful, useful and easy to understand, your topic can easily be popular. Many users want to have a good learning and new knowledge in every content here. Also, sharing your experience may help to become popular your topic.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

15 minutes ago, Belakanpengunna said:

If you want to be popular the first condition is stick to it and gain good knowledge.After gaining knowledge show your skill with information and logic.You need to be very creative when you show your skills.So,follow those steps and I think you can achieve what you are wanting.      

Good definition for being popular But If you don't have proper guidance you can't make it here.So,study the pinned post.And In this forum you also should follow the guidelines.Then your steps should follow.   

• +1 1
  • +2 1