Add Yobit section under beginner section - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Add Yobit section under beginner section

a good suggestion but it is not necessary to add a separate section only for yobit.as yobit comes under exchange category   and there is already a exchange section is available in the forum

Its really good advice because yobit exchange support this forum to know about crypto currencies, if they add yobit section its very useful to know about yobit exchange, because so many peoples exactly don't no about yobit, when this section adds then so many people discussed about yobit.

That's right, Yobit is one of the biggest and we all use it. I read several topics on this and I completely agree with you.

Yes, you can add a number of posts, including, if it is, for a newcomer. But you need to think about which section to add. 

I think that a Yobit sections would be a great addition, although since there is a section about exchanges already, I think that it would be better for a sub-forum about yobit created there.  

Yes i agree with you according to me also i think that there should be a section considering the informations and rules about the yobit as yobit is the only supporting this campaign so the users would able to clear the queries about the yobit in this forum.

Yes I agreed with you because we all so many times taking about yobit exchange so please Cryptotalk add yobit new sections because it helps to make new topics and also easy to find pots about yobit.

On 4/10/2020 at 5:19 AM, Raven said:

Is it possible to add new section again like yobit section? I saw a lot information about yobit exchange so i think this is the good time to create another section. If you think of it, there is a lot of information about yobit exchange all over the forum so it's like a big mess. This is only my suggestion, i want to add yobit exchange to be organized and easily filtered the topic that suits to our concerns about yobit. 

If you agree with me, could you give me heart react? Thank you and good luck. 

It is possible, pal. It is a great suggestion that you've suggested. Well, if we have a yobit section, then it will be less hassle for us to find information we want to learn or know about the yobit exchange. Also, if we have concerns about yobit, we will have a section where in we can easily find answers about our concern. So I hope that admins will make your suggestion come true.

13 hours ago, Hatred said:

It is possible, pal. It is a great suggestion that you've suggested. Well, if we have a yobit section, then it will be less hassle for us to find information we want to learn or know about the yobit exchange. Also, if we have concerns about yobit, we will have a section where in we can easily find answers about our concern. So I hope that admins will make your suggestion come true.

Yes that's true, that's what i really meant in my post. We can easily find those topic that suits to our concerns about yobit exchange. They should also put yobit section because this exchange is part of cryptotalk too. 

I think forum administration is working into it to include the separate Yobit section on this forum. If they do so here, I think there will be more posts and discussions about the Yobit exchange. Users might spread the words for this great forum. 

Your suggestion is good in a sense that we are linked with Yobit exchange so we all should know all the details and features of Yobit exchange. But there is still a lot of information about Yobit especially in the exchange section.

This is there really a good idea that there should be a section named yobit section where everyone can discuss about yobit exchange it's purpose it's advantages and the problem members are facing about yobit and what are the daily updates that yobit has.

There are various sections in this forum, all of which are useful, and I suggest a friend also before placing another section, and I also suggested a section publication for beginners.

Hello my friend and i think it is a very good and usefull thought that you have shared with us. Even i noticed people asking about yobit exchamge and algorithm , it would be better if this forum makes a section entirely dedicated to yobit exchange , it would also promote them , which is their prime objective.

This is A great suggestion 

Reply we need to learn more

And more about yobit and what is 

The meaning of exchange..

Yobit exchange we have to learn

More and more

I agree with you as adding a yobit section to the beginners section will help the newbies to easily find help that they need concerning the yobit platform.

Friend, if you really think that your section will be useful, then you can consult with administrators, if they agree, then your section will be added to the forum. Good luck

I agree, there is a lot of useful information about the Yobit exchange on the forum, but it is extremely difficult to find it, so it is much better to just make one section.

1 hour ago, nickoman987 said:

Friend, if you really think that your section will be useful, then you can consult with administrators, if they agree, then your section will be added to the forum. Good luck

That is the fact if a new section is to be created about yobit then  you need to seek for permission and surpport from the moderators 

It is good suggestion. It seems also to me, it will be great if there would be some new section. In my estimation Yobit evaluates your suggestion. It will be worth for users. 

On 4/10/2020 at 12:19 AM, Raven said:

Is it possible to add new section again like yobit section? I saw a lot information about yobit exchange so i think this is the good time to create another section. If you think of it, there is a lot of information about yobit exchange all over the forum so it's like a big mess. This is only my suggestion, i want to add yobit exchange to be organized and easily filtered the topic that suits to our concerns about yobit. 

Yeah it may be good to descuse about yobit only but to be honest members are not using the existed sections, they only use the beginners section they even don't think that other section get payment for posting.

well in crypto Yobit isn't the only exchange you have Binance Bitmax and more, so i don't think they want to specify a section for one exchange site

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 4/10/2020 at 5:19 AM, Raven said:

That's a good suggestion so it's so easy for them to understand yobit especially those who are new in this forum. 

If that thing happen and if they have a question some people can help them easily in their concern. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Agree with you friend!A lot of the new members usually don't know about yobit platform.If we add this section in the beginners forum then I'm sure we can help newbies in this way.

I endorse yobit phase for absolutely everyone to without difficulty filtered the subjects on this fourm. you're proper we can talk approximately yobit on this section but yobit topic could be very scattered on this forum so we want yobit segment that include all the information for yobit trade. And think about it, cryptotalk binded in yobit so yobit actually deserved an section in cryptotalk forum.