This coin is large than bitcoin!! - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

This coin is large than bitcoin!!

On 4/9/2020 at 8:37 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends!

I used to go through the yobit market in USD to look for a currency to invest, but I amazed after seeing this LTD currency... It's bigger coin than Bitcoin!! And I never thought there would be a bigger crypto currency than Bitcoin. I'm not sure if it's a good coin because I looked for it in coinmarketcap but it's not there and i don't think yobit accepts a fake coin and list it at the top coins.

1 LTD = $ 50,000

1 BTC = $ 7,288

So, what do yo think friend.. Is this a good coin or not? 

Large.JPG.f086aecd83d159d84c529a12f26d2045.JPG

Oh bro that is a coin that has high price but not high than bitcoin. And it would have only 2 to 3 bitcoin volume. But bitcoin has almost billions of dollars in volume. And it's a way big.

The currency's price can be easily manipulated by the currency, and also if its price is high does not mean that it is proportional to its value or that it is more valuable than Bitcoin, quite the opposite.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

An old post. Now btc price is $ 11,350. Currently, the most valuable and most expensive crypto currency in this market is bitcoin. Altcoins such as ''YFI'' emerged with the Defi projects. They are also very valuable...

I didn't believe this until I saw it listed on Yobit and its true,, $50K per token is not a joke, LTD is too pricey compared to Bitcoin by the way, what was the use case of this token is these a defi base or what, Im curious about it, its Interesting to have some information I thought that YFI is the record breaking crypto price, now Im wrong because it was the LTD. token. 

BetFury                                                   

BTC is still really the leader. If I create a coin and trade .00000001 of it to somebody for a dollar, that doesn't not mean the coin is really worth 100000000. This situation also happens when people talk market cap. I could make a coin with 1 trillion dollar MC in an afternoon but it would have almost no volume or liquidity

I am shocked brother.I didn't know that there can be a coin which value is more than bitcoin.I just googled an saw that Yfi coin is also above bitcoin but ltd is very low now.I think there demand is not that much.Thats why supply is also low.I don't know how those coins price goes that high if the demand is not much.I wonder it.If anyone know please quote me.

On 4/9/2020 at 11:37 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends!

I used to go through the yobit market in USD to look for a currency to invest, but I amazed after seeing this LTD currency... It's bigger coin than Bitcoin!! And I never thought there would be a bigger crypto currency than Bitcoin. I'm not sure if it's a good coin because I looked for it in coinmarketcap but it's not there and i don't think yobit accepts a fake coin and list it at the top coins.

1 LTD = $ 50,000

1 BTC = $ 7,288

Hello my friend. thank very much for this information too i go to searching more information about this

On 4/9/2020 at 8:37 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends!

1 LTD = $ 50,000

1 BTC = $ 7,288

Wow this is the first time I have ever seen or heard about this coin. I can not find any reviews regarding it's legitimacy. Although if it was not legit then it would not be listed on an exchange like Yobit. It's price mostly remains stable so do your research before investing in it.

after reading your post instant I go in yobit and check about this Coin , then I completely shocked that this coin is on $50K according to yobit market , I also see first time a coin that's price is more than Bitcoin .

I went home to check your post and saw that it is more expensive than Bitcoin. It has been given $50k according to Yobit market. But it is a very good medium. I aslo first time that's coin price is more than Bitcoin.

On 10/17/2020 at 12:59 PM, iloveyobit said:

The currency's price can be easily manipulated by the currency, and also if its price is high does not mean that it is proportional to its value or that it is more valuable than Bitcoin, quite the opposite.

exactly, its all about the marketcap of the coin and its use case, i would not be investing in a coin just because it has a higher price than bitcoin, its important to know the use case and the development team as well.

• +2 1

18 hours ago, duncun007 said:

exactly, its all about the marketcap of the coin and its use case, i would not be investing in a coin just because it has a higher price than bitcoin, its important to know the use case and the development team as well.

Simply you can go to the market and see that the price of Bitcoin is the highest and occupies the first place, and there is no currency whose price is higher than it. If you find something similar to this, it is a fraud and a scam

BetFury                                                   

What is this currency? I have never seen it before on the Ubit platform, I am really surprised, we have to be careful because this may be a breach of the platform by fraudsters promoting fake currency.

I entered now to see it and found its price 40,444,311,000 dollars, and I do not know what this currency is and its price has stopped changing since 9-20

• -2 1

468x60.png

I went home to verify this post and found that it is more expensive than Bitcoin.  According to Ubit Market it is given but I think, it is a very good medium because for the first time the price of currency is higher than bitcoin so

I do not think that it's a good and stable coin for long term holding, because it has an enormous price and it's not well known, so it can be something suspicious about it imho.

I would say invest in coin that have low prices for maximize profit.

BetFury                                                   

1 hour ago, Jibon1 said:

I went home to verify this post and found that it is more expensive than Bitcoin.  According to Ubit Market it is given but I think, it is a very good medium because for the first time the price of currency is higher than bitcoin so

Well the price is  very low if we compare with then. It is now lower than eth. There might be a way to increase the price but it wouldn't last long if the demand is not much. The coin has not much demand thats why it is now very low. But i am shocked to know that there was another coin higher than bitcoin.

OK 

But what was the coin that was large than the bitcoin because every coin that I see was not large than bitcoin but maybe I didn't have ideas about so need to know which was large than the bitcoin because need to know about please and if you have ideas this I need to know please .

Yobit is an excellent exchange, so I fully trust it. I will take a look at the currency you are talking about, maybe it is a good opportunity to invest some capital. We'll see.

Yes I have also seen it on Yobit but Bitcoin will always dominate the market even if its value is lesser than LTD. Because most of the trade with fiat currency directly is done through BTC.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Never heard of this coin.Till now no coin has bigger value than bitcoin.So it might be dead coin.yiu can contact Tobit for support or for info of this coin.