This coin is large than bitcoin!! - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

This coin is large than bitcoin!!

18 hours ago, duncun007 said:

exactly, its all about the marketcap of the coin and its use case, i would not be investing in a coin just because it has a higher price than bitcoin, its important to know the use case and the development team as well.

Simply you can go to the market and see that the price of Bitcoin is the highest and occupies the first place, and there is no currency whose price is higher than it. If you find something similar to this, it is a fraud and a scam

• +3 1

I entered now to see it and found its price 40,444,311,000 dollars, and I do not know what this currency is and its price has stopped changing since 9-20

• -2 1

468x60.png

I do not think that it's a good and stable coin for long term holding, because it has an enormous price and it's not well known, so it can be something suspicious about it imho.

I would say invest in coin that have low prices for maximize profit.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Jibon1 said:

I went home to verify this post and found that it is more expensive than Bitcoin.  According to Ubit Market it is given but I think, it is a very good medium because for the first time the price of currency is higher than bitcoin so

Well the price is  very low if we compare with then. It is now lower than eth. There might be a way to increase the price but it wouldn't last long if the demand is not much. The coin has not much demand thats why it is now very low. But i am shocked to know that there was another coin higher than bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I have also seen it on Yobit but Bitcoin will always dominate the market even if its value is lesser than LTD. Because most of the trade with fiat currency directly is done through BTC.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 4/9/2020 at 7:37 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends!

I used to go through the yobit market in USD to look for a currency to invest, but I amazed after seeing this LTD currency... It's bigger coin than Bitcoin!! And I never thought there would be a bigger crypto currency than Bitcoin. I'm not sure if it's a good coin because I looked for it in coinmarketcap but it's not there and i don't think yobit accepts a fake coin and list it at the top coins.

1 LTD = $ 50,000

1 BTC = $ 7,288

So, what do yo think friend.. Is this a good coin or not? 

Large.JPG.f086aecd83d159d84c529a12f26d2045.JPG

dear mate you rate LTD coin first time see and visit yobit and can't find this coin. I understand bitcoin is generally ground-breaking and most noteworthy expense coin. I don't have the foggiest idea about this artificial coin or no more. much obliged to you for sharing this topic and becoming acquainted with set up.

There are currencies whose price is higher than Bitcoin, but the actual price is not the same and it does not mean if its price is higher that its value is higher or that it is stronger, most of the alternative currencies are linked to the price of the bitcoin, either the currency you are talking about may lose its price after a period due to not being traded

• +2 1

It seems that price of this coin is $45250 but I don't know when the last trade was. I looked at coinmarketcap and it has a coin marked as ltd but it is not traded anymore so perhaps it is not the same. There are some coins that can have very low supply. Perhaps this one has just one coin supply but usually they are not worth anything and are high danger.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I have seen some of these coins that have very large price. I think it is done as a joke or to create an impression of having importance but it means nothing as we don't know the market cap it has and trading volumes. It can be a coin owned by one person that paid to list it in an exchange and only try to find some poor guy thinking it is not a scam.

• +3 1

I didn't know about this coin and it is interesting. I don't think that it would be good from any of us to invest as I would like to know an explanation for this price and if this is a token with a roadmap and a team or just a token existing inside the yobit exchange.

• +1 1

I did not know there can be a coin with have this price. It is $50,000 for one coin and it is in the yobit exchange, must be a coin that we will have to learn what it is about. I am thanks dear for this information we are have to find any opportunity but this is needs more information to have about it.

• -2 1
  • +1 1

This is still on yobit. What a coin! It was 50k and now a little lower but still there. Makes you wonder what the developers want to do with this. They should make some bounty or marketing plan to help advertise this coin. It is probably a very low supply token and this could explain the very high price.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Really the perfect currency. The price is quite high. I do not know what will happen in the future.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

It would be a matter of looking for information on the project, if you have confidence to invest in the currency, but I believe that with the fact that it is at a high price is a point in favor, even so it never hurts to carry out a personal analysis, greetings .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

What a fool ... this is a very high value ... I thought that Bitcoin is the highest digital currency in existence ... But this is a shock to me
I ran into the Yobi Market to see ... you are right ... oh horror, what do I see ...
Thank you. For the mention .. should we not deal with this currency? Or what do you think

• +1 1

You can use bitcoin, it costs more. This is a very good coin. These currencies increase the demand for our market variety, enabling large amounts of financial support.

• +2 1

As you said, the price is quite high. It is necessary to think again. It can be bumpy. It is interesting that it is higher than bitcoin.

• +2 1

First time I've heard about this crypto-currency and I haven't really found much information about it, it has a good value but I don't see what it takes to be able to invest in this currency, for me Bitcoin will always be better when it comes to investing and generating profits.

• +1 1

You can find more information about this coin on Github. It was the only source I could find from the yobit coinsinfo. It seems it only has 128 coins as total supply, it is PoS and since it is in github it has a blockchain so it is not a token. Although, the block explorer was not loading, so probably this coin has been discontinued.

https://github.com/LimitedCoin/LimitedCoin

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Funny coin. I've seen some similar that had very low supply, probably this one has just a few coins in total. I think that Yobit should delist a few coins that offer nothing. There is going to be an interesting year ahead and many new projects will appear. A different approach of the market could do wonders.

• +5 1

This is big price for a coin and I have never seen this before so probably it has zero trading volume. It is not known cryptocurrency and probably one of the thousands that are not working anymore and just still listed in exchanges for some reasons.

• +3 1

On 4/9/2020 at 9:37 PM, Calvinpriva said:

1 LTD = $ 50,000

1 BTC = $ 7,288

So, what do yo think friend.. Is this a good coin or not? 

@Calvinpriva..You have shown that the price of ltd in the list of usd in yobit is 50K, and its price is incredible.  There is no more expensive coin in the crypto world than Bitcoin  And when the price of Bitcoin is 7K then how can the price of LTD coin be 50K.  But I think those coins are fake.

• +1 1

You may find another currency whose price is greater than the price of Bitcoin, but there is an important reason that makes Bitcoin more important is that Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and although it is old but it has not yet reached all the countries of the world.

I think price of the coin don't matter, it's trade volume matters a lot which makes a coin promising. I mean if coin have zero trade volume, there are more chances of it being dead. BTC is more popular than LTD regardless of price 

• +2 1

@Cleaner LTD is not a fake token, I followed it since i knew it and it has many traders even in yobit exchange. Its a large coin in price but still it has low volume in marketcap. Perhaps in the future there will be a of large coins than Bitcoin.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Важным шагом стало то, что Google начал индексировать данные блокчейна Биткойна в результатах своих поисковых систем. Теперь пользователи могут искать адреса биткойнов и просматривать детали транзакций непосредственно в результатах поиска Google.   Эта интеграция произошла после многих лет непростых отношений Google с Биткойном. Технический гигант запретил рекламу, связанную с биткойнами, в 2018 году, а затем изменил курс в январе 2024 года и разрешил рекламу биткойн-ETF после их одобрения в начале этого года. Изменение политики сигнализировало о потеплении позиции Google. Теперь отображение данных Биткойна в результатах поиска значительно расширяет публичный доступ к активности в сети. Благодаря тому, что Google ежедневно обрабатывает более 3,5 миллиардов поисковых запросов, основные данные блокчейна Биткойн теперь удобно доступны наряду со стандартными веб-результатами.   В настоящее время Google поддерживает три формата адресов — P2PKH, P2SH и Bech32. При поиске по любому из этих публичных адресов Биткойн пользователи увидят текущий баланс, его последнее обновление и баланс на момент последней транзакции. Этот шаг является значительным, учитывая обширную глобальную базу пользователей Google. Массовое внедрение Биткойна частично зависит от доступных инструментов для изучения и понимания блокчейна Биткойна, а поиск Google в некоторой степени демократизирует эту возможность. Однако в то время как Google предпринимает шаги по массовому внедрению, сторонники Биткойна, ориентированные на конфиденциальность, выразили обеспокоенность. Как прокомментировал  X Васаби Кошелек : «Теперь подумайте, что значит для Google индексировать всю активность транзакций в биткойнах. У Google так много дополнительных данных, что они могут связать их с вашим стеком». Поскольку блокчейн Биткойна является общедоступным, Google, отображающий балансы и транзакции, не раскрывает никакой закрытой информации. Но он централизует и выявляет данные, которые раньше были более неясными. Это обеспокоило биткойнеров, которые предпочитают минимизировать раскрытие информации и сохранять конфиденциальность. Тем не менее, многие биткойнеры аплодируют Google за постепенную интеграцию.   Предоставляя первичные данные наряду со стандартными результатами, Google открыл двери для более широкой онлайн-грамотности. Если распространение продолжит расти, более комплексная индексация может отстать.
    • Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot