This coin is large than bitcoin!! - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

This coin is large than bitcoin!!

3 hours ago, ProjectJourneyman said:

Excellent point.  Is it really a cryptocurrency if there's only one place to buy/sell it and it has no utility?  That sounds like a terrible place to park your money and lose it.

No coin in short is comparable with bitcoin, this coin is not even listed on coinmarketcap. I checked the coinmarketcap to confirm this, no coin on coinmarketcap higher in price than bitcoin. 

• +1 1

On 6/15/2020 at 10:41 AM, Jami273 said:

I didn't know about LTD before and it's price really shocked me.You were absolutely right.Really LTD has a price of 50000$ and which is almost 5 times more than Bitcoin right now.And i have also searched about it in both Coingecko and Coinmarketcap the two best website for crypto,but it is not listed on anyone of them.It's really like a mystery to me.

LTD is not listed among top market coin price don't allow the coin price to deceive you those are dumb coins that you can only find in yobit exchange you will not find this coin in other exchange.

7 hours ago, Yomose said:

No coin in short is comparable with bitcoin, this coin is not even listed on coinmarketcap. I checked the coinmarketcap to confirm this, no coin on coinmarketcap higher in price than bitcoin. 

Yes you are right bitcoin is way ahead then all other coins in all aspects. This coin is listed on coinmarketcap with the last know price of $214.50 which is not even close to the price of bitcoin. Most of the information about this LTD coin is not available like it's volume, max supply.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Jessica Karren said:

Yes you are right bitcoin is way ahead then all other coins in all aspects. This coin is listed on coinmarketcap with the last know price of $214.50 which is not even close to the price of bitcoin. Most of the information about this LTD coin is not available like it's volume, max supply.

Thanks for this useful comment, some people think price is the determinant for a strong coin, this is wrong. The determinant used in coin ranking is rate of adoption. 

no one can overtake bitcoin if the price and value were gonna talk about, seems that coin has an fake volume or maybe the dev of this coin are now playing well inside the exchange, But believe me there is no coin can compare the value of bitcoin. Bitcoin is bitcoin period.

Edited by john1010
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

5 hours ago, john1010 said:

no one can overtake bitcoin if the price and value were gonna talk about, seems that coin has an fake volume or maybe the dev of this coin are now playing well inside the exchange, But believe there is no coin can compare the value of bitcoin. Bitcoin is bitcoin period.

Good point about fake volume.  I'd always be suspicious if a coin that has only one exchange, as they can create as much fake data as they want (not that I suspect Yobit, I just don't need to decide since 1 exchange isn't enough)

On 4/9/2020 at 7:37 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends!

I used to go through the yobit market in USD to look for a currency to invest, but I amazed after seeing this LTD currency... It's bigger coin than Bitcoin!! And I never thought there would be a bigger crypto currency than Bitcoin. I'm not sure if it's a good coin because I looked for it in coinmarketcap but it's not there and i don't think yobit accepts a fake coin and list it at the top coins.

1 LTD = $ 50,000

1 BTC = $ 7,288

So, what do yo think friend.. Is this a good coin or not? 

Large.JPG.f086aecd83d159d84c529a12f26d2045.JPG

This is not a coin but it is a token, I know this token for three years I thought, but the tokrn to be have high price than bitcoin it not means that it is good than bitcoin. Also this coin since I know it was worth around 7 up to 8 bitcoin, and this price is being stable till today.

• +2 1

3 hours ago, ProjectJourneyman said:

Good point about fake volume.  I'd always be suspicious if a coin that has only one exchange, as they can create as much fake data as they want (not that I suspect Yobit, I just don't need to decide since 1 exchange isn't enough)

Yup, exactly so many coin in yobit that has a fake volume and price not only in yobit but in almost wellknown exchange, I think that's normal as long the dev has a big bag of money they can do that kind of trade.

This is very surprising mate, I think this is the very first time I ever see a coin which is more expensive than bitcoin in cryptocurrency but very soon I have the believe that bitcoin will regain it position as the most expensive Cryptocurrency, so I think this LTD will only top for a short time.

• Useful or interesting 1

after i read this, i went to yobit and checked it, but its not available. Maybe an error or some malicious data? we will never know. If its true, i guess it will be in the news of crytocurrencies website.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 6/15/2020 at 9:31 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

Coins popularity is not about the price, it is about rate of adoption, because if people adopt a coin, it will have more value and the more the coin will rank up. That is why even doge of low price is still better and have more value than this coin.

Bitcoin remain the most powerful, strongest and most adopted coins in the world. You are so right because what matters is the rate of coin adoption, bitcoin has a dominance all Altcoins does not even have. 

• -2 1
  • +5 1

This is the first time that I hear about this currency and after conducting many researches, I have not been able to access any information, so I see that this price is fictitious and it is only numbers and I am sure that there is no currency whose price is greater than the bitcoin currency

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/15/2020 at 8:40 AM, George10 said:

The coin is indeed above bitcoin's price I think it deserves a proper research how come it's not popular in the crypto market and let's hope it's not one of fake coins.

The thing thats makes this coin to have higher value than bitcoin, this is because this coin has low supply of coin and also when it was launched people was buying it with high price thats why its price cannot drop because people already have it and also it dont have demands, if you want to prove that coin doesn't have demands look it 24hrs trading volume. 

• +1 1

I heard many times in crypto market so many tokens prices more then bitcoin prices, now I say a proof in your topic I think LTD is a token not coin,because everyone knows crypto coins and their prices but we don't no full details about tokens, but any how its really good feeling to see a token prices 50000$ dollars.

On 4/12/2020 at 5:38 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

LTD may be more expensive than bitcoin (7x more) but it is not as valuable as bitcoin because bitcoin has a super large 6.8 market volume in Yobit but this number for LTD is only 0.1 which is around 7x less! I also didn't find much information about the history of the coin and it doesn't seem to have a proper project. But the main problem with LTD is that it is more like a dead coin. Look at the picture below. There are lots of black lines in the chart. I will never invest in such an abandoned coin.

LTD.jpg

It clearly looks like market manipulation. May be this project is still running any promotion for this project and collecting funds by showing investors this price. Or may be not. Yobit support can answer this properly.

• +1 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Coin can be large in price than bitcoin, I can create my own coin and set the price at $1 million but having no value. The value of a coin lies in the extent or rate of adoption by people. Bitcoin is the most valuable coin. That topic is wrong as no coin is larger than bitcoin but only in price but not in value. 

Hi everyone ,Wow, I don’t believe it. I logged in to my YObit account. The price of his work in LTD was around           $48,444. It is good but very high.

On 4/9/2020 at 9:37 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends!

I used to go through the yobit market in USD to look for a currency to invest, but I amazed after seeing this LTD currency... It's bigger coin than Bitcoin!! And I never thought there would be a bigger crypto currency than Bitcoin. I'm not sure if it's a good coin because I looked for it in coinmarketcap but it's not there and i don't think yobit accepts a fake coin and list it at the top coins.

1 LTD = $ 50,000

1 BTC = $ 7,288

Finally we are able to find out a coin which price is higer than btc but i have a doubt why this coin has a no popularity like why we dont know about it before while it price is much high..i think something wrong happen with yobit exchange site or they see wrong information..by the way,its Very good news to see THIS currency becuase now we can take a research about it                

On 7/24/2020 at 2:56 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Finally we are able to find out a coin which price

You need to study harder, no coin is larger than bitcoin. Price does not matter but the marketcap which matters. I will always refer to bitcoin to be the coins that has more value. That coin is the price you talked about, check it volume and see the coin could be useless. 

On 6/16/2020 at 6:33 AM, ProjectJourneyman said:

Excellent point.  Is it really a cryptocurrency if there's only one place to buy/sell it and it has no utility?  That sounds like a terrible place to park your money and lose it.

Your point also signify on thing, that the marketcap of the coin is very low, and not a good option at all. 

On 7/21/2020 at 3:43 PM, absooos said:

Hi everyone ,Wow, I don’t believe it. I logged in to my YObit account. The price of his work in LTD was around           $48,444. It is good but very high.

It is about the price of about the MarketCap, the coin not found on coinmarketcap which mean it  is no value like bitcoin. It I not a coin to be compared to bitcoin because sky is far from the earth surface. 

You saw it at the time the investor pumped the price and it changed. Currently, the price of this coin has decreased and the transaction volume is not much. While many coins are higher than BTC, it is not as interested and traded as much as BTC. Most of the reason is that investors raise prices for them for a high purpose for something.

nah, it is not a good coin.. seems that coin is just manipulated by some traders.. you can manipulate a zero volume coin. You better to invest in bitcoin because the price is starting to grow and you can also invest ethereum, it is also a good coin.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

OMG! I never saw any coin/token which is higher than bitcoin, I'm really shocked about this coin! But according to it's price i think only few people are be able to trade it.

On 4/9/2020 at 10:37 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends!

1 LTD = $ 50,000

1 BTC = $ 7,288

is not a currency is a token and not change its price so it is not better than btc, so do not worry about that although its value is more, its utility is less.