Why others are getting profit and other lose in crypto? Here the reason - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Why others are getting profit and other lose in crypto? Here the reason

Good given to us this advice, I am very thankful and maybe this that you are explain is some trick with margin that happen in many exchange because they have the over the counter market too that can help someone buy lower than the spot market and then sell there for a profit, but this is not why some make profit and other not. I am trading and you have to learn a lot about this. We are trade and make charts watch the price and make prediction according to historic data and average prices for a certain time. This what you descibe is something different.

• +2 1

We can't avoid the lose especially when we are into the platforms that have a high risk just like the trading, but we can lessen that and gain some profit rather than always losing by learning first the fundamental and such before trying it, if you don't have enough knowledge better to first try this forum since there is risk on it and at the same time you could gain knowledge.

In trading there must be profit and loss, for that we as traders must have a trading strategy to be profitable, buy when the price of the coin goes down and sell when the price of the coin rises, so we have to choose the right time to get it. advantage.

I have to thank you my friend for your scientific analysis and your professional explanation why some profit and others lose in crypto. You helped me now understand so much and as a newbie I see you as a teacher in trading and maybe you have a background degree in economics as I see you are very literate person. I am glad I am in this forum and learn so much from the expert members that are so active and make incredible publications. But I will not go further but ask one question about your last sentence:

On 4/9/2020 at 5:23 PM, guatazoo said:

So that's means between buyer and seller, one of them must get profit and one must get loss, so this business profit is in circle between buyers and sellers.

Can't both the buyer and the seller profit especially if price is rising? Why one must suffer loss? If I buy at 1000 and sell at 1100, I will have 10% profit and the price can rise another 10% so the buyer will have this profit when price rises. 

I am sorry if I didn't understand it correctly this is because I am very new at this and maybe not very bright as some perfect traders, but I want to learn too a few things.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 4/9/2020 at 3:23 PM, guatazoo said:

Do you know for which purpose that's make others people to get profit and others to lose in crypto trading?. The reason is that, when you buy the coin, seller will be selling the coin to you with the price that is profitable for him and lose for buyer, so that the buyer will start to gain the profit till the really price rises more than buying price.

This is be like this way, the coin is buying at $6100 but it is selling at $6000, so that the really price of coin here is $6000, but the seller will sell to you in the price of $6100 in order to receive the profit, so that if you buy the coin at that price, you'll have profit of -$100 at that time, so you should wait till the really price reaches to $6100 in order to gain the profit. But if the coin will continue to dump you'll continue loosing while the one selling you s coin stay in profit. 

But if the coin that's you buy will pump massively it means that it will be profit for you while the seller who sold a coin to you stst in loss because has selling the coin while it was in bull run. 

So that's means between buyer and seller, one of them must get profit and one must get loss, so this business profit is in circle between buyers and sellers.

whenever you buy at any price. You shouldn't sell until the price has risen more than the price that you bought. If you sell lower than that price then you will lose money

However if you wait for the price to go higher you would make profit.

Thats a valid question because when you look at what happened to me, there was a time I took 3 years without earning anything and later I realized a friend of mine was tricking me all the time and so he was earning through Steem but when it came for me to earn he was trying so hard to drive me in wrong direction, collecting satoshis.

• +1 1

On 4/9/2020 at 7:23 PM, guatazoo said:

Ya man @guatazoo you are right .Business is a circle everything is revolving in a circle.If one person from the circle is getting some loss then the other is gaining profit.So in order to be successful in this business world always think from your head before doing anything ,use your knowledge.And if you don't know what to do go to YOUTUBE or ask a friend regarding it.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

This is a must have basic knowledge to all of the people who are engaging to trade exchanges since most of them are complaining on why most of them are acquiring loss instead of profit. They should know when to buy an investment which is when the price of the coin is cheap and that is the ideal way of having more coins that usual and saving more money for more investment. They should know when to sell to generate their desired profit which is when the price of the coin is high and that is the ideal way of selling your coins to the market to gain more than what you have invested. Have patience, know how to hold and do not be greedy in making decisions.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

The reason is one, because someone loses money when the price begins to decline, and someone buys currencies at this moment. And whoever buys them at this moment then simply sells and gets very good profit from it.

Yes, I agree with you that people get lost in crypto projects mainly because of knowledge and greed.  Trading demands complete knowledge of the crypto market.  Instead of being greedy, you should be smart and be patient.  Then your chances of making a profit increase automatically.

Yes this the way in this business of trading must be done. And we you want to trade or Invest then you have some knowledge and experience about this site. If you bought a coin  at 7000 ten we sell them to 7100 and we easily get profit. But others are greedy the will thought that the market value will turns more high then eventually down tha cause a huge loss.

There is a famous saying: the seller in the event of a price increase is a loser and the buyer in the event of a price decline is a loser, so the investors must study the market movement and the price chart and have knowledge and patience, so we find some lose because of greed and lack of patience, and others win.

I agree, trading needs experience and a lot of analysis of the values of digital currencies in the market and also a lot of good luck, but in any case I don't think the pumping of currencies will increase this year at a pace so the hope of profit is low

• +1 1

That's really nicely explained. But in case of trading the most important thing is experience & patience. You need to gain some knowledge & experience by starting with a small amount for trading. If you do everything without knowing then it's like gambling & there's huge risk of losing money.

everyone is trading here individually so the profit ratio will also not be the same as well as the lose too.Its totally depends on the patience ad experience of the traders.So i request newbies to follow the experience traders to make a profit.

Just think that the price of buy in market is $6000 and you put your crypto's buy price at $6100. There can be two things 

Think If the price go down then you will panic and cancel the order and then sell at low price. You can have $6000 selling price but you sold in loss

Now think that the price go up of $6100 then you may think that you may have maden more profit. But there is loss. 

So will buying and selling you should choose wisely. Don't get double minded.

Profit, loss and stability of the situation from Asigini.  We can never gain and we can never feel the loss.  It is difficult, but all traders have faced losses more than once, we need to gain flexibility to return to the market quickly.

the answer is very simple, patience is alway the key to solving all our issues, and in crypto in particular people need more patience to deal with the market fluctuations, those who sell the bottom will always be in regret, while those who hold will always be in gains.

• +2 1

Most people make emotional decisions and lose money.
Unfortunately most of us expect easy success without much effort in a short time. Clashing with reality can be a difficult lesson, which clearly shows that success, especially in a difficult profession such as trade, has to be hard earned.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/3/2020 at 6:49 PM, saraanna396 said:

The price of cryptocurrencies is constantly fluctuating, we cannot bet on the stability of the price, so when making a purchase decision, we must prepare to buy them at the price requested by the agent, but when storing them for a period of time, their value will definitely rise and we will make some profits from that.

thats wrong, their value will not DEFINITELY rise, as we have all seen some coins end up dying and there are no longer valuable and they actually get delisted from exchanges, this is why people need to pay attention to the coin they invest in in order to avoid losses.

• +1 1

I believe that the main reason why some win and others lose is because of the knowledge that some have. The one who has the most knowledge will always win, and the only one who wins because for a market to work there must always be someone who loses. In the cryptocurrency market there is only room for the best investors, so if they want to be successful in this world they will have to arm themselves with patience.

I think people lose and win depends on mentality, timing, luck and many factors, when you panic you lose, when you cannot control your fear you lose and patience is the key, so it is everyone mentality

Personally, when buying and selling Bitcoin, I always adhere to several rules: buy when   all sold and if I want to sell i do it at a price more expensive than I bought. So  it helps with Bitcoin.

Edited by dvorya

Всем добра

In short  the concept behind in trading the crypto currency tokens is like that of buying and holding your tokens until the price of the token rise than the buying price so as to make good profit otherwise you will get a loss.