Sometimes my comment not submitted. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Sometimes my comment not submitted.

On 5/9/2020 at 8:08 PM, Bruno52 said:

I have never encountered this problem on the forum but I think that this is happening because you may have broken the rules before and the admins are monitoring your posts.

i agree with you I am a member of this forum from last 4-5 months but I never faced any problem like this so I think this is very common if admin thinks this post is against of this forum he immediately delete it 

Up to the time of the hour, I had no problem with the exception of the clouds, but the matter is that I did not know because I did not activate the clouds until a few days later. It is no longer a problem for me. There was another matter, which I am the reason is that they are scanning posts related to other posts and this also I do not consider it a problem

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 5/10/2020 at 1:49 AM, guatazoo said:

Sure sometimes its happened that's you submit the post but it not submitted, but this is a bug, when you have submitted a post it shows like not submitted while its already submitted.

I agree in this comment. 

Sometimes it happens on me but my solution for that is to refresh the forum so you can see if your comment was submitted or not. 

• -1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Well I did not experience that kind of problem mate. But i think you click some button where indicated that your post is  hid. I don't know what is the exact main reason why you experience those things but you should check the setting of your account maybe you find the answer.

• +1 1

On 4/9/2020 at 8:27 AM, yaser musa said:

I did not encounter that problem.

But what happens to me a lot is the delay in calculating the comments and converting them to Satoshi. Calculates after many hours that may turn into the next day

This is a problem that you can solve it yourself, what you need to do here is to know the time GMT of your location comparing it to the forum GMT. What is the forum 24hrs compared to your location it might be possible you submit lately may be less than an hour for the forum to reach 24hrs.

In fact, I have never heard of this before, some of my posts are often deleted and they are also deleted from the payment, but that postings are present and not counted, this is a different matter, maybe these postings are less than 100 characters, for example, or are present in bodies such as Bounty or Airdrop or off-topic.

Can you clarify the question to me more? I did not understand a reminder. Can you send me a picture?  If you mean that some of your comments are not counted, then this is due to the fact that they violate the conditions of the forum

• +1 1

14 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

I agree in this comment. 

Sometimes it happens on me but my solution for that is to refresh the forum so you can see if your comment was submitted or not. 

But I want to ask something here, what will be noted if the reply has been submitted twice, will it be given the warning point for the reason of spamming?

The problem may be due to your poor internet connection, which makes your posts not be published successfully

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 5/9/2020 at 10:38 PM, Bruno52 said:

I have never encountered this problem on the forum but I think that this is happening because you may have broken the rules before and the admins are monitoring your posts.

That's right admins deleting the post if they see that it violated the rules or doesn't following the right format especially the 100 characters per comment. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

If you comment more than once on one topic, only one comment will be counted.
If your problem is that the comment is not submitted, I think it is a temporary technical problem.

I think that forum mechanism or admins regard your responses or messages as spam and you just need to write bigger and more specific posts so that posts are counted 

• +1 2

On 5/9/2020 at 11:53 PM, Saboor said:

This is a nature of a copied words from somewhere in the internet, it will highlight and it is the work of the bot, you have to contact the moderators for proper solution to it

That's right so much better to explain things here in our own words and avoid plagiarizing others words so we can avoid that to happen. 

Always remember the forum rules about that. 

In the event that you encounter such a problem, which may be technical or related to the Internet, you should contact the support or management team as none of the members will be able to assist you or give you a solution to such problems.

• +1 1

On 4/9/2020 at 1:38 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I make comment  on topics Sometimes it not submitted.  Topic present there my comments  also .  My comments  peresnt in highlighted writings. In the top " Hidden  content " also apeared. Someone also face this issue. Or any one now the reason  what I write comment  but it is not count  and also not submitted. 

I'd never had an encounter to that problem. Is it not because of your internet connection? Oh, I guess not since if it's the internet it will not load the page. Maybe the topic has been locked before you even submit your post?

I have not come across such problem but I think it poor Network strength that could be the cause of such problem. I have written comments that did not submit before but I tried it again and it went.

This problem is not common, perhaps due to the quality of the internet that you use. If this problem persists with you, try to contact the administrators

• +1 1

On 4/9/2020 at 10:38 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I make comment  on topics Sometimes it not submitted.  Topic present there my comments  also .  My comments  peresnt in highlighted writings. In the top " Hidden  content " also apeared. Someone also face this issue. Or any one now the reason  what I write comment  but it is not count  and also not submitted. 

I can't face this problem during to complete my 36 post I think you have make the comments again in the same topic so you see that hidden contents also appear I also see this when I want to commented on the same topic again so try to commented on the different topic I hope your problm is the solve 

Maybe there are some bugs occurs that's why it happen or in your internet connection. Because in my experience in this forum commenting to some topics i never encounter that problem.

• +2 1

Okay am not really sure what you mean but we need to identify the reason why your coments dont count, the most important thing is that you are saying something. There are so many other ways to really keep on moving in this place, developing the right permission and progress. its that important . Comments to me always counted , I have never faced any of the problem you have but its good to ask as well.

I am very new in this forum, but still i never face this problem. I don't know what is the actual reason, why something your comment not submitted.  I think most provably when you written comment and  try to submit that sometime you are disconnect.  This is only my own opinion.        

• +1 3
  • +3 1

On 4/10/2020 at 1:07 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

I have not encountered this problem, but you can go to the support team on the forum and ask them how to avoid this problem.

I never encounter problem similar to him but as far as I know if there are some problems we can report those so they will be fix that as soon as possible. 

This could be because your internet is slow or because there is working pressure on the forum In general, he must wait or change the network you are working on And when it is not calculated, this means that the topic to which you responded was deleted or that the response itself was deleted directly.

• +1 1

I never face a problem like this. Maybe there was errors with internet at that time because now i can see you can post without any problem. If the problem repeats, leave it and try later.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 7/10/2020 at 3:38 PM, saraanna396 said:

I have not encountered this problem before, you have to wait some time between each comment and another, or the topic you are trying to comment on has been deleted, or you should check your internet connection, if the problem is not resolved you should contact the support team in the forum.

In my notice present I don't think in this forum anyone facing this problem, but this thread old I think that time post between post timer feature not implement, maybe anyone post continuous without given gap, then this type problem occurs are perhaps any technical problem, any think happens because everyone not face this problem.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1