Sometimes my comment not submitted. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Sometimes my comment not submitted.

I have not experienced this issue, yet you can go to the help group on the forum and ask them how to stay away from this issue.i hope you get some help from me.

It happend my dear but dont worry about it because maybe you have not write 100 charachter in a post  this will not submitted  in this forum you should learn and need to read rules and follow them and maybe your internet connection could be off then your post is also not submitted So try to do hardwork learn rules and recheck your internet connection or if you use any proxy then your post also not submitted so careful about this.

I have joined here a few days ago. I have not faced any such problem yet.  So I have no idea about this. But don't worry, because there are some good senior members here.  I think they will help you.

This problem may occur sometime when the site is very busy but you have to wait only some seconds to submit your reply again and complete your post. There is no need to be worried, so relax. 

Hi dear , I also never faced such problem.....may be there will be network issues or any other problem ..you have to talk to management so that they can solve your problem...

hello my friend, I didn't face this problem before, sometimes I can't submit my replay and have to because there should be a time between two replies so you should wait for a minute.

• +5 1

I decided to delete the comment I made and move on.I don't know why this happens but I just want to say work peacefully. If moderators deleted the posts or locked the posts before submitting our comments, we can not submit the comments later.

• +4 1

What I have Learned Only the appropriate posts and comments Are Acceptable here and Comments Which are not appropriate are not approved so my Suggestion is that Do The posts which are understandable.

Well its not a big deal that if you post is not submitting 

sometime .Don't worry about it .Its not your fault it is 

something went wrong with server but now it fully stout .

So don't worry about it .

I think a few mediators are being shroud your substance mate by having a few issues like pointless substance, not adhering to the directions and so on I trust that it could be help you mate. Glad posting

• +1 1

Now and then you'll not comment on a post where the authorities have ceased the comments on this point or since of your poor association to the network you're utilizing. I think simply ought to guarantee the legitimacy of the subject you're commenting on in expansion to checking the quality of the association to the arrange you're working on.

Personally, I have not encountered this problem, but I think you are trying to post your comment on a topic that has been deleted by the forum's supervising team. Therefore, you can not post your comment or your problem is related to weak networks and the Internet

My dear friend, I have not encountered any such problem and I think that there may be something wrong, but do not worry, it will be fixed by the mediators

I think if our posts do not contain any useful information, they should be deleted. The administrator cannot approve it and they should be deleted so that we can make our posts better so that they are good for another person.  If you post well here you can get some good profit.  Thanks

I didn't encounter that sort of circumstance, much better on the off chance that you will contact the arbitrators about your concern or perhaps your posts is being erased.

Oh, hello, my dear friend.

and it happens to me, of course, rarely, and yet it is.  I wouldn't call it a serious bug, but sometimes it gets confusing.

Friends in fact some of the topics or posts here are closed for further comment so you can't comment on this topic by the administration but you can't comment on anything else.

This problem must occur to some, but I cannot be sure and give a reason for that. Your post may be short and did not meet the required number of characters, or it may have been deleted .. Slow down a little and wait, it may be calculated for you later.

Yeah i face the same problem one day . I was sure i submitted that topic but it didn't follow the topic . I don't know why . I try everything like refresh and close the tab. But nothing works . So i leave that topic. For some moment i was afraid.  I think it was forum bug. But after that it never happened. 

Some times when you have a less word less then twenty word you can't be able to submit your comments altime you need like fifty words for to be able to submit your comments.

Greetings to everyone, friend, you can contact support because that problem when I can't post a comment is because the topic is closed and it can't be published, not if that's what happens to you, but any comment you make should be sent automatically

• +1 1

I use this platform for a while and post almost 30 comments in here but didn't feel like this. That means my comments are posted properly. I think it is due to your network connection otherwise it is due to your browser problems