Sometimes my comment not submitted. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Sometimes my comment not submitted.

I haven’t face this issue yet. Maybe it is a new rules or some technical error. You can talk with admin at about forum section about your problem. They will fix it or give you proper solutions                  

• +2 1

I didn’t face this difficulties in my whole crypto journey. I think it is the problem of your phone or any other technical problem of this site. If you face this problem again and again in one post then you should try to post in another topic    

Sometimes your comments and not submitted the reason for is quite simple. The reason for this is that when you post some irrelevant comment or your comments are improper and you violate the rules of forum your comments are not submitted.

Still I have not faced any kind of technical problem of submitting the comments. If you have any kind of this problem then contact to the moderaters and support team for a solution.

It maybe happen for your internet connection or for your problem of browser . It you have confidence that you have posted by obeying all the rules then you can complain it to admin. Otherwise you can try to made another content. I think it will be better

Yes its big problem but you can solve it just following forum rules and regulations and posting some helpful post and good quality 

The your post in logical so the forum is not delete good post or some logical helpful post 

I have not experienced this before, the only thing that I know that your post are deleted for is useless content and maybe your grammar is not correct.

On 4/9/2020 at 10:38 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I make comment  on topics Sometimes it not submitted

@Ch Ayyan dear friend! Until now I have not faced any such problem, whenever I submitted my comment it takes 2-3 seconds to get posted on that topic. Maybe due to network issues or any other technical errors this may happened then. Now, forum is updated and everything is working fine on it. (Beginners face a problem of double submission of same comment due to network and server problems, it takes time to submit meanwhile they again click on it, now delete option is removed by moderators and only moderators have this access.)

Those countries that are not banned from cryptotalk have the right to posts, else the server maybe having fault when the member is making posts in the forum. 

To the new babies here you have to know the rules and regulations governing this great Platform with that knowledge i believe you will know eh your comments are not been summited

Hello my friend
I am also facing this problem .. on my profile the comments are counted .. but on the wallet and the eupit site sometimes their number decreases .. I don’t know the cause of the problem if you have ideas to suggest to me
Thank you

• Useful or interesting 1

In case of your time limit not complete. Many time my post hold on in case of time I wait for completing then I can post. 

The forum has this function for deleting posts and someone also face this issue and any one now the reason and what  written comment and it is not count and also not submit amd i am facing a problem.

Your comment not submitted FOR many reason this problem ocur by net problem. Disconnect your net  and technical problem and many reason. So when you do your work with take and care and slowly. I hope next time u safe From problems 

Edited by Talha 0011

7 minutes ago, Mahmod aljarah said:

Hello my friend
I am also facing this problem .. on my profile the comments are counted .. but on the wallet and the eupit site sometimes their number decreases .. I don’t know the cause of the problem if you have ideas to suggest to me
Thank you

@Mahmod aljarah When posting posts, it is counted from both parties in the first (forum and platform), but forum administrators carefully examine comments in order to count only useful posts that do not conflict with the forum rules, so some posts can be deleted from the forum and not removed from the platform, and for this reason we see this differences.

• +1 1

On 4/9/2020 at 1:38 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I make comment  on topics Sometimes it not submitted.  Topic present there my comments  also .  My comments  peresnt in highlighted writings. In the top " Hidden  content " also apeared. Someone also face this issue. Or any one now the reason  what I write comment  but it is not count  and also not submitted. 

The same thing has happened to me sometimes, I think that those comments that are not sent are subject to an administrator reviewing them because they contain some words in their content that are subject to filters...

On 4/9/2020 at 1:38 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I make comment  on topics Sometimes it not submitted.  Topic present there my comments  also .  My comments  peresnt in highlighted writings. In the top " Hidden  content " also apeared. Someone also face this issue. Or any one now the reason  what I write comment  but it is not count  and also not submitted. 

They are new to the platform but I think it is excellent, it also has a very good reputation, and in what I've been in a while that has never happened to me and the truth is I can help you little but here they will undoubtedly tell you what is happening.

For now, none of that has happened to me because I follow the rules to the letter, because you didn't follow any rules or something like that, don't despair, you will find a solution to your problem.

• +1 1

@Ch Ayyan Bro first of all you read all the rules and regulations 

Then you create a comment related to topic not irrelevant comments

Focus on your wording and hate speeches and violence posts 

now you a begginer then don't create a own topic 

I Haven't faced such problems yet as I have been working here from almost month.May be It is some kind of technical error so Don't worry.I think If it happens and if it is technical error then we should refresh the page may be the issue solved after that.Stay Blessed!

• +1 1

4 hours ago, saradz said:

@Mahmod aljarah When posting posts, it is counted from both parties in the first (forum and platform), but forum administrators carefully examine comments in order to count only useful posts that do not conflict with the forum rules, so some posts can be deleted from the forum and not removed from the platform, and for this reason we see this differences.

Thnx for your share

Since then uptill now I have not come across this problem before and I have not heard any person lay similar complains about this problem .I guess there might be something wrong behind the scene

Somes topis or posts close for more comments so you can not comment on the topic this is by the admin you cannot do any thing comment on another topic

Luckily I don't face this kind of issue so far, maybe there is a problem with the section that you posted in. This problem of yours is new to me and hopefully the moderators fix his problem