Basic things you should know to create New topics. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Basic things you should know to create New topics.

15 hours ago, Fabián Sevillano said:

As you well indicate, the topics presented in this section should be written in a coherent way and always using words that are easy for us to understand, who are beginners in this forum. In this way we avoid being eliminated many of the publications that we make daily. I consider that the three fundamental steps to make a good publication on a topic would be to read, analyze and write.

In addition to that, you should also search for the topic you want to write because it may have been written by a member of the forum before.

• +1 1

Creating a publication is very complicated because you are going to show information to people who do not know the subject at least in this section that is for beginners and it is good to know the basics so as not to make mistakes when making a new publication The topic you have placed is very interesting and I congratulate you very helpful. greetings to all

• +2 1

It usually happens with those who have just started mistakes when creating new topics, it is essential to read the rules well in each sub-forum and if any rule is not understood, ask those who have more experience. Give priority to the most required topics and that nobody believes is the best

• +2 1

Good morning friends, you are absolutely right, there are some users who do not pay due attention to how to work in the forum, the basic thing is to know in which part of cryptotalk we are entering, and then to know about what topics we can publish or comment on. The topic that is generated has to be related to the general topic of the Forum (About the Forum, for beginners, Crypto World, etc.) these topics can be found in the Home section.
We must also use simple words, be as natural as we can, and thus we will reach as many friends as possible. This brings with it a large number of followers because the information we share is useful and we are helping the family grow and become stronger. In addition to being able to generate profits.

اناI posted on this forum in all ways, but I did not understand why my posts were deleted
Although I do not copy and paste or violate the rules of the forum

Relatively recently I started on the forum and had no idea how it worked. I made a lot of mistakes and I got a lot of posts. Now thanks to the information provided by more experienced users, it improves a lot. Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

• +2 1

Yes, you are right! Good advice!

The moderators eliminate the content that they consider to be of very low quality, spam, and also of topics that are already repeated. It is very important to review the rules very well so that nothing is deleted.

Also I think it's important to do research before post something and give good opinions and suggestions.

09.04.2020 saat 07: 50'de Ch Ayyan şunları söyledi:

Son zamanlarda bu konuda kafası karışık olan pek çok üye olduğunu fark ettim. Doğru bölümlerde gönderi yapmıyorlar, olağanüstü gönderiler yapmaya çalışıyorlar ama anlaşılmaz değiller. Onlara rehberlik etmek ve gönderilerin silinmesini azaltmak için bazı ipuçlarım var. 

* Öncelikle tüm bölümlerin ana noktalarını okumanızı istiyorum. Böylece hangi başlığın hangi bölümlerde gönderilmesi gerektiğini mükemmel bir şekilde anlayabilirsiniz.

* ikinci olarak, sizden her zaman basit kelimeler kullanmanızı rica ediyorum ve gönderileriniz herkes tarafından anlaşılır olmalıdır. Ve bence birisi gönderilerini çok zor kelimelerle yapmaya kalkarsa, ne yazacağını da bilmiyor ve sonuç olarak konusunun anlamı yok.

Üçüncüsü, forum için iyi bir bilgi kaynağı olabilirsiniz, böylece gelecekte size fayda sağlayacak bir arkadaşınız olacak.
Benim konu bekliyoruz  etmiştir  herkesi yararlanmıştır. teşekkür ederim

The topic i opened has disappeared. Could it be taken to another section?

On 4/9/2020 at 12:50 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Recently I noticed  there are  alot of members  who are  confused about  it. They are not making  post in right  sections, They try to make outstanding  posts but not understandable. I have some tips to Guide them and to decrease deleting  posts. 

* first I want you all read the main points of all te sections. So that you can understand  perfectly which  topiw should  posts  in which sections.

* secondly  I want to ask you always use simple words  and your  posts should be understandable to everyone.  And I think  if someone  try to make their posts in too difficult  words he also don't  know what to write and  in the result his topic make no sense.

Thirdly you could be good source of information for the forum, so that in the future you will have a friend who offers you soms  benefit for you.
I expect my topic has benefited everyone. Thank you

When people start out, a lot of mistakes are made.

One of them is that they make mistakes in the sections that they select to publish their topics.

That is a very important point to take into account since you avoid being deleted your post.

What I recommend is that you read all the rules first and then explore each section and thus become familiar with the topics that are addressed

You can participate in airdrops while doing other types of activities to increase your income because it usually happens that airdrops last a long time for distribution
if you want to see rewards instantly as advice is to invest in cryptocurrencies that are below expectations
and take advantage of the moment of the rise to sell
yobit offers us a mining service that it would be good to invest and take advantage of it

On 4/9/2020 at 1:50 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Recently I noticed  there are  alot of members  who are  confused about  it. They are not making  post in right  sections, They try to make outstanding  posts but not understandable. I have some tips to Guide them and to decrease deleting  posts. 

* first I want you all read the main points of all te sections. So that you can understand  perfectly which  topiw should  posts  in which sections.

* secondly  I want to ask you always use simple words  and your  posts should be understandable to everyone.  And I think  if someone  try to make their posts in too difficult  words he also don't  know what to write and  in the result his topic make no sense.

Thirdly you could be good source of information for the forum, so that in the future you will have a friend who offers you soms  benefit for you.

Good evening, how are you group? Very true, you must make pots, in the correct forums. The search is simplified, for those who want to learn about a specific topic.

You are absolutely right, many users make ost that they are not very useful or it is simply not 100% reliable content which causes them to eliminate the post, so it is always recommended to read the rules before making new topics.

I don't know why someone will decide to write meaningless post in a sub topic he or she does not understand. We should take our time to write useful post for the community.

I agree . Depending on the fact that many readers prefer to read texts in simple, understandable words and far from lengthy explanation in vain, I imagine that it is necessary to formulate valuable information in this simplified way and therefore it will receive more attention by followers . Thank you for this valuable note .

On 4/8/2020 at 11:50 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

It is clear the advice you provide, I could add that they take great care to explain their posts a bit and that they even provide some additional information about coins or airdrops not only what appears on their official page, something like the registration process and maybe some trick about it, copy and paste anyone does, in this community we greatly appreciate first-hand information.

Thanks for the tip, it is indeed useful. I also hope other people especially newbies will find it helpful. Learning how the system works is good, it will definitely help in posting useful contents. 

Writing topics isn't easy as it sounds and it requires good knowledge about how to write topics with right basics! all the points you mentioned in your topic are important for sure.. using simple words to make members understand the purpose of the topic easily is really important too.. also the title of the topics is very important so we should choose it carefully and be aware about this issue!

• +2 1

I don't personally write topics because I don't consider myself knowledgeable enough to do so but I agree with everything you have said in your post. doing your proper research and sourcing everything is key to making a good posts and while a differ somewhat in the part of it being put in simple words because I believe that sometimes simplifying things down losses the point of the message in itself but it's a understandable request to make out of anyone posting in this forum and yes reading exactly what each section entails makes it so that good posts that people do don't get deleted for being in the wrong section something I don't see mentioned much here so good job on that

я на русском пишу , а топик древний , так что не посмотрят , поэтому можно так сказать , да и вообще вы молодцы ребята , да 

Moderators remove content that they consider to be very low quality, spam, and also for already duplicated topics.  It is very important to review the rules well so that nothing gets deleted.

Also, I think it's important to do your research before posting something and give good opinions and suggestions.

7 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

also the title of the topics is very important so we should choose it carefully and be aware about this issue!

@MuhammadSh sometimes the Title of topic help us to understand what the topic actually want to mean.. But in title lot of thing become    hidden which we need to know by open the topic.. Also a most important thing about topic is whenever you going to create a topic, you must need to use Capital words in first line or you can get warning because its break the forum rule..              

• +1 1
  • +2 1