Basic things you should know to create New topics. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Basic things you should know to create New topics.

I agree with you!For those who don't have any idea to create new topics they should seek  from the seniors.You can also visit their profiles to see which type of posts they used to do.In this way you can learn a lot from them!

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes bro your post is useful for new members, because they can't understand all section and post any section and the topic belongs another section, so first read all section carefully then post topic with readable language and not use hard words, because so many members not understand this words and ignore this topic.

i agree with your words.but i think the topic which you created is already exist in the beginner section so please create some new topics to avoud deletion of it.if anyone's topic deleted then people who have commented over the same topic will also loose their single comment

On 4/8/2020 at 11:50 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Recently I noticed  there are  alot of members  who are  confused about  it. They are not making  post in right  sections, They try to make outstanding  posts but not understandable. I have some tips to Guide them and to decrease deleting  posts. 

* first I want you all read the main points of all te sections. So that you can understand  perfectly which  topiw should  posts  in which sections.

* secondly  I want to ask you always use simple words  and your  posts should be understandable to everyone.  And I think  if someone  try to make their posts in too difficult  words he also don't  know what to write and  in the result his topic make no sense.

Thirdly you could be good source of information for the forum, so that in the future you will have a friend who offers you soms  benefit for you.
I expect my topic has benefited everyone. Thank you

thank you my friend
Really the things you post are useful to everyone
I think everyone should follow these instructions in order to keep the site and information in it well arranged and archived

Thank you for sharing these important tips in creating a new topic, and in my opinion, the language of the topic should be easy to understand and simple even for beginners, and to be classified in the correct section and avoid repetition, and thus your topic will be popular in the forum

Thank you for sharing these important tips in creating a new topic, and in my opinion, the language of the topic should be easy to understand and simple even for beginners, and to be classified in the correct section and avoid repetition, and thus your topic will be popular in the forum

On 4/9/2020 at 11:18 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Most importantly, always be aware to add the reference from which you got the information you posted on the forum. So you won't be plagiarising unaware. It is a stated rule and it is important. 

i know it's important but We has to investigate hustle the sections rules before posting our topics fit we can know what we are eligible to post in that section and what we are not allowed to post.

On 4/9/2020 at 12:50 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Recently I noticed  there are  alot of members  who are  confused about  it. They are not making  post in right  sections, They try to make outstanding  posts but not understandable. I have some tips to Guide them and to decrease deleting  posts. 

* first I want you all read the main points of all te sections. So that you can understand  perfectly which  topiw should  posts  in which sections.

* secondly  I want to ask you always use simple words  and your  posts should be understandable to everyone.  And I think  if someone  try to make their posts in too difficult  words he also don't  know what to write and  in the result his topic make no sense.

Thirdly you could be good source of information for the forum, so that in the future you will have a friend who offers you soms  benefit for you.

Most of the people here are creating a post depends on the title of the topic that's why their answer is not related to the main content of that topic because they didn't read the first comment on that certain topic. 

On 4/9/2020 at 7:50 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

To be honest for a beginner I benefited from your post and I am sure that every beginner will make a useful posts from now on. 

On 4/9/2020 at 7:50 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I've also noticed sometimes members might use a word that is not correct, or not appropriate. This probably happens as they try to translate a word into english and find one that is not correct. Even so, most times the point is understandable. I've only encountered just a few posts where I couldn't understand the meaning. 

I like your post because your post is very beneficial for everyone who trying to create new topics. I also want to make good topic but lack of knowledge i'm not making topics but now I know how to create good topics.

Well, they are just putting some posts here even though their posts is not applicable to a particular section here in this forum, before you posts here in this forum, kindly check your content by which section your posts is fitted so that you will avoid having an off topic.

Your topic has been a great help to me because it will help me to post better comments and hence very few of my posts will get deleted on this forum.

Here are separate rules and regulations in the each sections on this forum we have to read all of them before creating any sort of posts on this forum. If our activities do not obey the forum rules, we are more likely to get banned from here. 

Exactly these all are the basics guidelines to make a new topic in this forum more important is to search before posting any topic in the forum so that you would be able to know the existence of such topics from earlier and will able to make new topics from it.

On 4/9/2020 at 12:50 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

This is right. 

Also make sure that what you going to post is real and you can support it when some people ask you some questions about your post. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

When we write our posts or comments with simple English this will make people know about what we are talking about easily and they will give us a reputation point also 

Well said by you because many member's don't used the right section for right posts and topics. We need to well read to the rules of forums so that we post relevant work on relevant section of crypto talk forum. As much we followed the rules as we earned from crypto talk forum with ease and no warning points for us. 

We have users that used very complex words which are not easy to understood, this make it difficult to pass the message to the other users, so you gave a great of idea for them to make it simple and straightforward.

you don't need to make the most complicated and informative post in the world to be useful, as it probably will be not understandable, just make simple posts that have a few information and it's great

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Yes, frankly, I was not applying some of the things, but I received an ultimatum and after that I applied everything, so you must comply with the laws.

On 4/9/2020 at 5:46 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

If friend is absolutely right and I totally agree with you we should read the rules of each section of the forum and we can also leave our mental laziness and create useful topics for all

Avoid posting low quality and let's maintain contributing useful post in this forum. 

They pay us for our content and the payment is very high that's why let's make sure we doing our part here properly. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Many users especially newbies here are just creating a topic everywhere in an inappropriate sections. I suggest before creating a topic you should check first if it is existing or not, then know to yourself if what you're doing is in correct location.

1 hour ago, Dark_Sky said:

Avoid posting low quality and let's maintain contributing useful post in this forum. 

Well, this is true mate because moderators bare very strict when it comes to this kind pf doing, there is a tendency that they will removed it here in this campaign like other members experienced in past months. Happy posting.

On 4/9/2020 at 9:38 PM, Jahida 67 said:

I really like your information, everyone who is new here and who is old here needs this information very much. Hope everyone will benefit from this post. 

Same here. 

No matter how long the members being here it's useless when they don't know the proper way of creating new topics. 

His post reminding all of us on how to post properly, which is really helpful.