Basic things you should know to create New topics. - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Basic things you should know to create New topics.

We all have to care about the language we publish daily. It should be easy and understandable to everyone, and contain good information that guides and directs beginners to the right path, as well as information that increases our experience in the field of work.
Thanks for letting us know about this.💮

Thank you, my friend, for these tips

We can use it to consider writing our own good posts with useful content by trying not to duplicate posts by other members

We are part of this forum and we have to do our best to earn it a good reputation

Hello my friend
I support you and we must all help and provide information to each other in the right field so that everyone benefits
Good luck to you

yes my friend to create topics that attract members to interact with we have to be experienced enough about the topic that we will put to the rest of the members and as it should be useful for everyone and with understandable words good luck 

• +5 1

Thank you my friend for sharing this useful topic with us. Actually,If our activities do not obey the forum rules, we are more likely to get banned from here. For that,read all section carefully then post topic with readable language and not use hard words. The language of the topic should be easy to understand and simple even for beginners.Because so many members not understand this words and ignore this topic.

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend. Indeed, we need such instructions in order to do the posting process in the forum without being subject to deletion or warning points. I hope all friends abide by them and follow the rules and regulations of this site

• +1 1

The first thing that u need to know Is what are u writing or about whom or which topic you are writing because if you don't have knowledge or dnt have sense how to write a topic how to create post then you don't get any thing your reputation will be in minus and you only get zero points so your should used simple worrds that are easy to understand don't use harsh language 

Hello 

Creating a new topic is a great way to show that you are part of the team.

I think we members can take advantage of this and start creating topics ourselves by trying to avoid duplicate topics. 

so it's very necessary to present things in a simple and easy format 

Yes, I agree with you. The topic should contain simple and easy-to-understand information, so that others can benefit from and discuss it, and be committed to the rules of the forum.

• +3 1

As for I agree with you, when we create a new topic, we must choose easy and expressive words.
The topic idea should be good and useful to the forum members.
We must avoid spelling and grammatical errors.
And last but not least, it must be long, exceeding 100 characters.

You are right in your words we must make an effort to write a useful publication and not only write repetitive and unhelpful topics so we must expand our information on the topic we want . A new post must contain enough information about a certain topic so that the user can get enough information to do better in crypto world. 

• +3 1

It is important to research carefully before creating any topic in order to get a positive reputation, and the forum rules must be read well in order not to violate the laws, good luck my friend.

• +4 1

Thank you for your post. Yes I agreed with you some people post like that which are not understandable. The content should be simple and easily understandable. It is because everyone can not understand the complex posts.

You are correct in your statement that we must make an effort to compose a valuable publication rather than simply repeating and unhelpful subjects. We must extend our knowledge on the subject we desire, look for additional information, and organize his ideas in a simple manner so that the majority of the members can easily understand it.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you on that. Members should publish information related to each section.  And to avoid repeating the topics that is the most important thing, otherwise they will get ban

I think that the main topics now have all been raised and there is nothing we can add to them, but there are always new developments either in the forum rules or new in the coding world that we can discuss together and we do not need to continue writing the same usual topics such as adherence to the rules and finishing the first hundred posts etc.

• Useful or interesting 1

Creating new post is not an easy task you have to visit all the section and watch that no one did this post your post is relatable and it will be attracted by the people they will give response to it Good luck for creating informative post 🥰

Hi dear 

Yes you are right all members must kept in mind all these points you mentioned here because many of people not know about the posting criteria they usually do post in wrong section .

This is also important to use easy words which make sense of your post and others can be understand your point easily. And research is also needed to do a new post . Thank you all the best

That's really a good tips on how to create useful topics. To create useful topics you need to use simple words in which people will understand. Your topic should be informative and educative to cryptotalk users. 

Hello
Thank you for this great post. I think all members are thankful for your clarification on the importance of the usefulness of the comments
Good luck my dear friend

Yes I agree with that making the new topic which you completely grip of it gives you a more benefits  ,firstly you know about your topic what can say and you can perform that people can easily understood your talk  you made a good topic which free of mistakes and easily understood.

My dear friend I want to tell you that if you new member on this warm then you should do got the knowledge about the cryptocurrency and about the cryptography so you should to read topics and comments of the other members that will help you to get the knowledge

• +1 1

Well explained dear fellow. I am completely agree with you. All these tips should keep in mind while creating posts. And one thing that i like more is that we should use simple words so that everyone understand easily.

thanks dear for sharing all these aspects for creating good and new topic and you are right if we want to create a unique and informative content then we should do their own research and gain proper knowledge and information about our topic and i want to add one more important thing is that before publishing make sure your topic woud be free from grammar mistakes so that it looks like attractive

Thank you for your great topic and good advices, this is really beneficial. Just make your topic genuine, informative, not a spam and use good grammar so everyone can understand what are you talking about.