Basic things you should know to create New topics. - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Basic things you should know to create New topics.

Making brochures requires knowledge, art and intelligence, too. Thank you for this wonderful information. I hope all members benefit from it

I think that in general everything is correct, but I would argue about the second point. You can apply the terms if you specify their explanation in parentheses.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am a beginner here, and I thank you for this useful post for all beginners trying to write posts. We try to abide by the rules and write correctly.

Creating new topics is a good thing but we have to note that we need to search first before creating one because there may be a similar topic already in existence and if you mistakingly create your topic definitely the moderators will delete it when they see it and anyone who responded to your topic will lose his post.

It is not as easy as it seems, to create a topic you must know what things to talk about and how to develop the topic, of course it is possible to do it in the best way always taking into account the advice of the oldest people in the forum, all of them we can improve and do well.

• Useful or interesting 1

I thank you, my friend, for your important topic. In order to create a topic, you must follow the rules and laws and complete the hundred posts and read about the topic in order to gain knowledge and obtain positive support and a good reputation

We must pay attention to the topic of language by being in the specific section, in addition to a very important matter which is not to repeat topics, we must first search for the topic to be published to see if something similar has been published or not, as there has become a large number of duplicate publications

Thank you for these good tips that will help new and novice members to create good topics and keep them alive. They will not be removed by the administrators of this forum or new members are banned due to common mistakes.

Greetings, brother. Thank you for your advice and information on how to share important and valuable topics. I will complete the research, reading and learning until I am able to create useful posts through which I get the support of many friends.

Thank you so much for sharing with us this important topic.

Well, I think knowledge is important to creat a post. If you don't have any information about the topic You're writing about then you'll just write some useless thing and get negative reputation.

If you want to creat a unique and knowledgeable post then you have to gain knowledge about the topic. Also you need basic english grammar or some writing skill otherwise you can't creat a good quality post.

Yes, You are absolutely right . Most of the members post useless topics in which they don't provide much information about their topic. We should provide proper information about the topic which we are posting . Thanks for posting this topic. 

Yes bro you are right . If we Don't have basic knowledge we can't create new topic. It is very needed to have basic knowledge . We all should  aware about this issue. Otherwise our account will be banned. We should maintain every rules  properly . There are some people  who event Don't know  what they creat useless topic. Thank you bro.

This is a very good thing, brother. What you have told us, I totally agree with you. Because sometimes when people make more topics So they suffer from this problem. They show that everyone tells them that they are relative and unique making topics. So sometimes people get nervous and upset that we have such a topic Where did we find such a topic and where did we make it?So don't worry, you can spend some time outside in other things so that your mind is right and you can then make a good and results and you will make a good topic. 

Yes, first of all we have to read rule which have been paid in every section and understand. And basic thing to know before creating topic first of all I want to tell that no one that section is talking about because you have about post topic. And topic we have must simple language and useful wording

• +2 1

Yes, you are right. We must understand the post before responding to it, and we must respond in an understandable and simple way so that others can understand it.

I agree with you very much, my friend, it is necessary for all of us to raise the quality of the topics that we publish and pay great attention to following the rules of the forum by making our topics simple and useful and more than 100 characters and the most important thing is not to repeat the topics and check the topic before publishing it using the search button.

We have to know in an appropriate section that we publish our topic in easy and simple words and new and useful information that benefits the forum and increases its development, so that your appropriate topic is in its appropriate place

To post good  we read  all section  to get an  idea about  and than  we try to write topic  that desver that attention  of others  and don't  write topic  just  because we only  earn money.

That great, because without we can't make a usefull post. If we will make post according to section then it good to your account and simple ward is important with this so many people would like to read you post and give replies then you post can become a hot and trending post. Proper knowledge for a single post is important without we can't make a usefull post.

As a newbie I am also trying to figure out that how i can also make a topic, as there are more benefits of topic creating than posting?  But you gave me these three points as a startup.  I will try to make understanding and attain these concepts so I make a good topic.

Surely, you have raised valuable points regarding the topic you are going to post.It is necessary to focus that you are writing the proper and accurate content and whether your grammatical skills are proper enough also you should have proper and sound base knowledge.

• +4 1

Presenting the topic in a simple, clear and easy way makes it easier for his ideas to reach the reader's mind.
As well as the interest in providing constructive ideas on our topic is the most important
Certainly the forum rules should be applied
Good luck everyone

Thanks for sharing your kind point of view. I must add that when you are posting you must have enough information about the topic and have the trick how to present your topic. 

To post  good  we have to read  all the section  to get an  idea about  and than  we try to write  topics that  desver  the attached  of other  and we do not  write topics  just  because we only money.