Basic things you should know to create New topics. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Basic things you should know to create New topics.

Thank you this posts is very informative. I think every begginer should read the rules first so they can understand how thing works here. Before making posts they need to do their research before posting so they can give correct information to the other members. If we all can create more informative posts we can all improve our knowledge about crypto. We shouldn't see this platform for only source for satoshi. Knowledge is more important.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

That's good information because I think nowadays many people don't respect the most basic rules. They create topics wherever and whenever they want, not checking if that topic is discussed somewhere else. Because they don't read, they only write their posts and exit. That's not the way to use a forum. Please be more sensitive about those issues because it is not fun seeing the same topics everywhere

• +2 2
  • +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

You are right my friend, I also have noticed that there are many useful posts but posted in irrelevant sections. It is not good my friends. The moderators have been created some other sections such as Mobile Apps, Wallets, Jobs, Marketplace, services, and many others. If you have to post your useful information about the any mobile application then you should have to post in Mobile App section. Same the information about wallets should be post to the Wallets sections.

• +2 2

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I think being a new member we should crate such type of topics which are new and which has some useful information about the forum and it's rules .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Many member doesn’t know how to start topic. They fear to do this for lack of confidence. If anyone want to start topic,  it must be unique. It should be easy and simple language for everyone.  

You have presented the topic in a simple and easy to understand language. It is not easy to create a topic. But whenever you create a topic see that it is understood by the reader very well.

We should consider the section  before posting a topic. beginners don't know much about cryptotalk yet, so it's better we make our posts in  this platform very simple and understanding for the benefit of the beginners.

On 4/9/2020 at 9:50 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Recently I noticed  there are  alot of members  who are  confused about  it. They are not making  post in right  sections, They try to make outstanding  posts but not understandable. I have some tips to Guide them and to decrease deleting  posts. 

* first I want you all read the main points of all te sections. So that you can understand  perfectly which  topiw should  posts  in which sections.

* secondly  I want to ask you always use simple words  and your  posts should be understandable to everyone.  And I think  if someone  try to make their posts in too difficult  words he also don't  know what to write and  in the result his topic make no sense.

Thirdly you could be good source of information for the forum, so that in the future you will have a friend who offers you soms  benefit for you.
I expect my topic has benefited everyone. Thank you

Thank you dear for sharing such great informative and useful knowledge about creating new topics. I was looking for this type information because I was confused how can I create unique topic. I had not confidence to create new topic that's is why was not creating new topic. Now I will create new topic easily. 

You are right the topics have to be well designed with simple words easy to understand that are useful information for everyone and thus all obtain the benefit of the knowledge of that publication 

I think you should write difficulties your faced or their solutions as topic so that it will be helpful for the beginners . Your experience will help them to go for those things by right track. Your topic should be constructive.

at the factor while the manufacturing of digital forms of cash commenced, an man or woman made this cash and superior it, and in a while the interest for it started, and afterward its fee rose a ton, which made everyone buy from it and as of no longer long in the past each person continues and stores it in light of the truth that continually at an immoderate fee..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

We should try to create our own posts with quality content.And If we want to create good and useful posts then we should do research on the topic that we want to post.We should check either this topic is posted earlier or not.And then we should have a good knowledge about the topic as well and should explain our topic in simple key words rather than long notes so that everyone can understand it easily.

Yes, basically!  Of course I think you have a good topic and informative post about the forum.  In fact it is very effective to see people work hard to post content in this forum more effectively.

Yes, you are right. Before we posy a topic, we should make sure if it is relevant to that certain forum to avoid future deletion and unexpected bad reputation.

That's scenario which you can find, as on a post which is that good, mixed and filled with heavy words which might not be understanding, as not all are basically on levels as on how the system of Cryptocurrencies works as well as the theory of Cryptocurrencies, but obviously there is a base which has to be attained when having to know Cryptocurrencies

Making new topics is an incredible method to show that you are essential for the group. I absolutely concur with u. With the assistance of your posts, I accept we individuals can profit by this and begin making themes all alone by attempting to keep away from copied points. Much obliged for this post, It is extraordinary.

Thank you so much for your beautiful words mate. Making a good topic is really important if you want good reputation. The post must contain valuable information and it must be helpful. People must not have any difficulty to understand the topic and reply to it.

Thank you, my friend, this post is good. I wish there was a section for questions, if someone wanted to inquire about something before we publish.

Yes it is very needed as a beginner and others also how are studying it .

Always think before posting give your max ability to give a post .the topic must be read 2vor 3 times so that you get an idea .

I disagree with your post these are not that points which are helpful to create the new topics. To create new topics these points are roughless. You should use an updated information to create topic. Research and explore the forum and check what the members have lack in Thier posts. And what they are looking for here.

You must inform yourself, investigate to be prepared and thus be able to create authentic posts with good content, and not fall into the duplication of topics 

• +2 1

That's obviously true and that can be easily achieved successful if the forum members use their time wisely in taking deep research and survey before creating any post in order to come up with unique posts with high quality contents which are attractive, useful and informative that could provide helps to other forum members without violating the forum rules and regulations 

Screenshot_20201203-122639.png

I sincerely concur with you my dear especially in the area of using simple words in creating posts. There is really beauty in simplicity and nature is pleased with simplicity. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. The essence of posting a topic here is to pass information to the member, but if your message is not understandable because of your choice of words, then, the motive is not achieved. Simplicity is the key!

Based on my knowledge, if we want to create or publish a topic we should make sure that it is not existing in this forum and also it is under it's proper section. You can easily check if your topic is already existing by using the search feature of this forum, just search some keywords and you'll see the result, if you don't see any result then your topic is still not existing which is good. Also if you are creating a topic, make sure that it will be informative and useful for every user of this forum.