Best trade vs Worst trade - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Best trade vs Worst trade

We must work with a strategy of striking and running away and whenever the opportunity comes to achieve profits it must be exploited and not greedy, and this is in order to achieve profits in trading and must also accept loss in some cases

THINK POSITIVE

We need to start using an approach connected with eye-catching in addition to managing absent in addition to each time an opportunity pertains to gain gains the item need to be exploited instead of greedy, and this also is usually to achieve profits with dealing in addition to also needs to agree to burn now and again.

Storm is a good coin to scalpe on it from time to time to return your lost but until now i can't find a coin to get into .

On 3/7/2020 at 4:58 AM, bentayebsalah said:

We must work with a strategy of striking and running away and whenever the opportunity comes to achieve profits it must be exploited and not greedy, and this is in order to achieve profits in trading and must also accept loss in some cases

Some losses are just not acceptable, for me when i emotionally see that, i see only option to recover is by gambling my remaining coins in the hope i won't just lose them all.

On 10/27/2019 at 11:40 PM, CrazyIvan said:

Best trade for me was an altcoin x20. Worst trade for me was an altcoin -97% 😂 luckily I did not invest too much in that altcoin, but still it is a horrible loss. I sold few weeks back because I''m not confident it will ever rise again

yesterday's IEO Kava launch rate and doubled its IEO price. and open a day after the IEO ends. Is not enough to double your profits. I expected the price to rise but then the currency was canceled in the market. I want to sell but it's not worth selling because the price is very low.

My best trade was a couple weeks ago when the price of bitcoin dropped i was able to increase the number of satoshi that i has from 200k to 350k. Not a very big amount in terms of usd, but this is the biggest satoshi profit i have ever seen. My worst trade was last year when i invested in a coin that went dead and lost over $200 on that.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

36 minutes ago, mahabub said:

There had been therefore scores of most terrible coins out nearby that since their launch they hold naught to organize than to be dipping in importance day by day, folks are considered as the most horrible traded coin, whereas individuals that seems to hokd their survey are surrounded by the enjoyable ones.

BCH is a forked coin but it is doing just fine in trading, it is just the team that makes coins shitty.

On 12/29/2019 at 10:23 AM, Win said:

I still not try to 10x my coin but my biggest and worst trade was when i buy leocoins i hold a verry long time but the price is still dumping every time.one if my colleuges here buys x5 mire than i have he waa now gone but his coins still not have get profit as the price if leocoins still dumping.

Most of the coins went low and continued to find a bottom. Now, a good chance they go up, but if you can make a profit and get out, that's the idea. I have almost doubled my money with bitcoin since 2018. Unfortunately, I joined the cryptocurrency late and lost the golden days of 2017 but I'm still satisfied with bitcoin trading.

I don't feel like I have the worst deal, because I only have trades with 3 lucky coins that are 3 good coins. My best deal is ripple. it gives me more profit than the other 2 coins

I did the worst trading when I transferred my currencies to another currency at a time that required me patience only to sell then I became cautious and did not make any trading except after knowing the market prices.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

On 3/15/2020 at 3:24 AM, Naca2 said:

You're right, the best trade is trading in 2017, at that time the price of bitcoin was very high up to $ 20000, and now the highest price increase is $ 10,000, I think it's very difficult to go up to $ 12,000, but I'm still optimistic.

i remember people were so optimistic about this coming halvign and how the price will jump so high and go over 20k but now people pray it doesnt fall bellow 3k.

My best trade has always been bitcoin. It doesn't give me huge profit but I am earning from it steadily and progressively. I think bitcoin is a sustainable source of income among other coins. My worst trade was when I bought an unknown coin with very little volume. I was tempted to buy it because it was rising like a rocket at first! I bought and held it but it didn't take long before it changed direction and turned into a falling coin. I lost about $40 in that trade but I haven't sold it yet because sometimes it goes up slightly that gives me some hope for HODL!

- my best deals are ripple and dogecoin. It is less valuable but a large volume is also a safe currency.
- the worst transaction was probably STQ, actually I trusted it but it was abandoned, it became a trash coin and I received nothing.

The worst exchange that I made was Ripple coin, where I lost it, but the loss was not great. As for the best trading, it is an Ethereum currency that makes me always profit from it, and for this reason I made a decision to always deal with famous currencies only.

Edited by magd

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/13/2020 at 6:17 PM, Goody28 said:

I don't know about any coin here I am really hoping to learn a great deal about cryptocurrency from you guys

if you want to learn about cryptocurrency then this is a good place for you because on this platform there are more than 15000 members available you can learn anything from cryptocurrency project to cryptocurrency trading 

I think that the best in the long run was Bitcoin. I wish I had invested in 2013, but I do not know. Perhaps if I invested in it at that time, I will sell bitcoin at the first profit and will not reach the current price stages

On 10/18/2019 at 7:54 AM, duncun007 said:

worst trade is probably STORM i kept holding and it kept dumping 😂

And i also such type of coin which is atomix. I am holding it for about 1 month but it is till dumping and now i have lost about 50% of my money in this trade. 

My worst trade Is ucash coin because it's pumps very much at the beginning but now it's price surely 99% dumped because I have not information regarding how to predict market then holding is really loss for me. Anyhow now I am enjoying trading of crypto market without any risk factors of crypto loses. 

Well I am not trader but some times I buy some reputation coins like litecoin, last year I earn some profit through litecoin when litecoin prices around 50$ then I buy one litecoin, and litecoin prices pump up 100$ dollars then immediately sell and earn 50$ dollars, i think its good trader for me.

My best trade was in bitcoins. Because the price was 6000 when i bought some bitcoins. But initially the price increased and the trading was quite in profits for me. But my worst investment was in the monero. There was a huge drop in the market after i bought it in a high price. So i guess that everyone should be always careful about choosing coins. 

The best trading is absolutely ETH for me, that is why we can always make good profit from it, and no doubt it brings always to ETH lover success. But worst trade is BTG in my view.

On 10/18/2019 at 8:53 AM, williamz902 said:

I think we have all made mistakes. When I started in Crypto I had no idea what I was doing. I made some small profits and was addicted. And then lost most of it in one stupid move. I've only recently started recovering from that with some successful trades.

I was also going to have a chance to make profits from my bitcoins that I bought last year when the price was at $3600 somewhere there if I only had knowledge about holding but it's sad I lost them in greed of wanting to earn more in cloud mining sites but I'm lucky enough to be in this forum because I'm also recovering what I have lost from this pay by post campaign.

Is very difficult to remember which was my best trade and which was my worst trade, but I believe my worst trade was when I bought ETH for $300 and forgot to use the stop - loss and the price of ETH dropped a lot and I got great loss and my best trade was when I bought bitcoin for the price of $8000 and sold it in the $9000

Edited by Red-Jones

I have also face all this situations while trading, i have gone through many hard ways and i was near to gave up! But am happy, some of my friend encourage me and i restart with a new power in 2018 until now am strong in crypto trading.

This are my best and worst trades:

• Best trade - I purchased 30 LTC at a price of $38 in this year and i sold them at a price of $72 !! I used $1900 to buy them and just in two weeks they pumped and i earned a profit of $1600.
  • Worst trade - I trade ethereum in binance last year, i deposit $500 in eth, i trade for 10 days and i earned $2700 ! Unfortunately i withdraw my eth in a wrong address and lost them all. 

I will never forget those two trades!

Time is the ultimate weapon!

My best trading is with Bitcoin, I invest in it when it's price was around $5000 back in March of this year and I sell them out when it's price increases to $9000 in start of May and my worst trading experience is with NEM (XEM) coin.