Best trade vs Worst trade - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Best trade vs Worst trade

11 hours ago, duncun007 said:

yea it was easier to see 100x back then like you said because of bitcoin price but with the price of bitcoin now i dont think we will see those pumps again but maybe 5-10x is more likely. waves did a 4x 10 months ago and im back on it now hoping to see 2x maybe...

Yes, it all depens on if BTC pump will bring everything up with it again or if this time it will just send alts even lower than they're now. 

About Waves I think it's possible to make good gains, it's an old platform with tokens, smart contracts, decentralized exchange, they're working hard to develop games and websites on its blockchain. 

If I were to invest in some alts for medium/long term I would go with long time estabilished projects that keep developing. They're the ones that most likely will pump together with BTC.

• Useful or interesting 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.playbetr.com?r=5327
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://fivebucks.com/

12 hours ago, CryptoMaster said:

Yes, it all depens on if BTC pump will bring everything up with it again or if this time it will just send alts even lower than they're now. 

About Waves I think it's possible to make good gains, it's an old platform with tokens, smart contracts, decentralized exchange, they're working hard to develop games and websites on its blockchain. 

If I were to invest in some alts for medium/long term I would go with long time estabilished projects that keep developing. They're the ones that most likely will pump together with BTC.

true words of wisdom right there you're indeed a cryptomaster, and bitcoin already rallied froom 3k to almost 14k crushing some of the coins i was excited about so ill stick with waves for now, thank you.

On 10/17/2019 at 7:54 PM, duncun007 said:

In crypto we see  lot of coins do 10x but we also see coins dumping 97% in value so i want you guys to tell me your best and your worst trade ill start

-best trade was dgb in early 2017

-worst trade is probably STORM i kept holding and it kept dumping 😂

once your appetite reach maximum then try avoid more food ! be steady and wait for next turns ! it will strong your digestives system !

Good Luck 

Thanks

Hedge token i sold it at a 1.5$ and the price went up to 13$ i was so furious because i was going to earn about 1500$ and unstead i got 150

that is a a lot of money and it sucks that we miss out on these gains because we cant trust the market, yesterday i was in a trade and sold for 11% profit then the coin went to 40%.

Edited by duncun007
wrong quote

10 hours ago, duncun007 said:

true words of wisdom right there you're indeed a cryptomaster, and bitcoin already rallied froom 3k to almost 14k crushing some of the coins i was excited about so ill stick with waves for now, thank you.

Thank you so much, what helped me more is that I'm used to read and listen everyone, especially people with opposing views, then I can make an idea for myself. For example in the madness between BTC and BSV (even if I think BTC "experts" are mainly wannabe market manipulators), I try to listen to their arguments against BSV and then I try to see if what they say makes sense. 

https://www.playbetr.com?r=5327

https://fivebucks.com/

My best trade is on crypto. I traded bitcoin pair local currency in 2017, and that is the biggest profit I've ever seen. Besides bitcoin, I also make the biggest profit in an altcoin. In 2017, I can get the biggest profit, and in that year is the best year for me. I also make another profit from selling tokens at dex.
My worst trade is I miss to sell MYR on bittrex at 2k satoshi. If I don't miss that time, I can get 2 btc directly to sell at that price. 
I am sure this year, and the next year, I can make the biggest profit again like before. I can be patient like others while I can buy many coins now. So far, I don't trade too often, and I only buy the coin when it reaches a low price and sells if the price at a high price.

• +2 1

Best trade was Margin Trading Ripple XRP on Polo in 2017. Went from 0.35 BTC to 1.02 BTC in one day. Was pretty sweet. Then traded it up some more and was at 1.22 BTC. 

Worst trade was also Margin Trading Ripple XRP on Polo in 2017. Went all in at Ripple's All-Time High maxed on Margin. You can guess what happened from there, I didn't get liquidated but lost 0.40 BTC or so once I finally took the loss. 

• +1 1

20 hours ago, Thefighter said:

Good thing you sold at $12 because now the price has dropped very low to undr $3. You made a big profit and you have withdrawn it, now you can invest it back in eos because the price should rise up again soon

Yes I was very very lucky on that trade. I will not invest in EOS again, now I put mostly my money into Bitcoin, and not much else. I still hold about 20 alts but my only 'new' investments for 2019 have been GRIN and AGI.

On 10/18/2019 at 3:54 AM, duncun007 said:

In crypto we see  lot of coins do 10x but we also see coins dumping 97% in value so i want you guys to tell me your best and your worst trade ill start

On 10/18/2019 at 3:54 AM, duncun007 said:

My best trade was in Poloniex with BCN, and my worst trade was in c-cex with a coin i can't even remeber the name of it, in just a second this coin make me lose 1200$,  but as you all know it's the game, and we cannot win all the rounds, some times is good to lose so you can learn frome mistaks that make you fail.

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

2 hours ago, redamoun said:

My best trade was in Poloniex with BCN, and my worst trade was in c-cex with a coin i can't even remeber the name of it, in just a second this coin make me lose 1200$,  but as you all know it's the game, and we cannot win all the rounds, some times is good to lose so you can learn frome mistaks that make you fail.

don't say trading is a game buddy, or the market will played with you, in trading, we need a sharp analysis and understanding to determine prices.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

11 hours ago, redamoun said:

ok 1200$ is a lot sorry my friend but like you said its how the game goes, and yea BCN was so profitable and gave us massive gains in short period during its bull run.

22 hours ago, CryptoMaster said:

Thank you so much, what helped me more is that I'm used to read and listen everyone, especially people with opposing views, then I can make an idea for myself. For example in the madness between BTC and BSV (even if I think BTC "experts" are mainly wannabe market manipulators), I try to listen to their arguments against BSV and then I try to see if what they say makes sense. 

yea with the unbelievable amount of FUD during the BCH-ABC team and SV team and craig wright consistently threatening to dump 500k bitcoins i knew he will pump his own coin which is exactly what did.

• +1 1

On 10/23/2019 at 1:33 AM, bitnoval said:

Best trade was buying ink right before the 2017 bull run started, ink left from 10cents to a dollar in weeks, I made a lot of money from that trade, worst trade investing in leo coin when I thought things are about to pickup, now I am still holding.

Oh yes I remember the ink pump back in bull run but are you sure you want to hodl leo?

22 hours ago, Arturo B. Wenzel said:

I'm not a regular trader, but I do it sometimes, the best trade I've done was IOTA, in 2017 I've bought for 2$ and sold for almost 4$ and the worst trade was In negotiates coins when I've bought b2x and sold almost same time because the price started falling so much.

Iota was on of the most profitable coins back then and the pump was insane! Hope to see these prices again soon.

2 hours ago, kega said:

Only a good trader can leverage the opportunity and make money. I am so noob to this token game and very afraid to take risk with my

If you intend to stay in crypto and make more profits I suggest you learn how to take some risk and also know how to minimize that risk too because total avoidance of risk is not good business because like the saying goes "No risk no reward" 

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

On 10/18/2019 at 9:54 AM, duncun007 said:

Best trade was dgb, xrp, sc, myr, bitcoin, ethereum in 2017 😁 But I think when we were in 2018, I face the worst trade because many coins I trade were at the downtime, so I cannot make a big profit than before. Besides that, I see that in 2018-2019, many altcoins have to get delisted from the exchanges. That gives impacts to the traders too. They must sell their coins, which will delist at a low price, and that makes them feel sad.
But I still believe that everything will change and the situations will be better again. All we have to do is waiting for a while and keep trying to trade and make a profit.

• +3 1

I lost only small in first trade for ethbet as I bought it on forums and sold it while the price dropping on exchange. From their onwards I never bought again. At this time I am looking to do some trades on Yobit only since I have some funds in it.

16 hours ago, Saladdin said:

Once i had buy Leaf coin and the next day it's goes up to 400%. It was my best memory i could remember

Ah those were the days where every shitcoin can pump 4x or even 5x with little liquidity and I really hope to see these days coming around again the end of this year.

Altcoins are also make an unimaginable progress in some recent years ago. It is also an proof itself that it is an profitable cryptocurrency for using and investing. Some profitable altcoins are Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin etc. Ethereum is second most used cryptocurrency and this is because of its long-term investment facility. Its market price and less volatility is one of the key factors behind this. Litecoin is mainly famous for its online transactions facility and also famous for its less trouble international money transaction facility.

Hey currently all alts are experiencing a slump in their prices, you can definitely buy them but do note their recovery will take a long while. I would suggest you to stick with ether, monore, litecoins as you wish to buy alts this should be in your portfolio. However if you're looking for higher returns than you can add a major portion of your investment in bitcoins, and add some in alts as you're keen to buy them.

my vote fell on Binance Coin, Ethereum, Dash, and Bitcoin SV.  These four Altcoins are very good if you buy now and currently, the price is still affordable for small investors.  Binance Coin and Bitcoin SV are the ones I recommend most to buy now because in the next few years the price is predicted to be high.

I personally now prefer to invest in some large altcoins, such as ETH, BNB and also some other altcoins, rather than choosing to invest in altcoin IEO / ICO which indeed does not have a clear future, with the current crypto conditions, we must be able to right to choose altcoin that does have potential in the future, so, that if we are wrong, we choose altcoin of course we can get a loss. So be careful in choosing and investing in cryptocurrency

In the third quarter of this year the downward trend is very strong and that means buying altcoins is the right time to hold for the long term, but that way buying altcoins when this situation has to be careful not to be careless, because buying just any altcoins will only end at a loss, so it would be better to just buy altcoins that have high potential such as ethereum and altcoins below which have been very popular in the cryptocurrency market.

Actually to buy altcoin we ourselves must be able to choose which one is suitable for investment in the short or long term. because it must be differentiated or if we as a trader, altcoin is good when we analyze and within a few hours or days will experience a potential increase.

my best trade was ZLC   , and my worst trade was Zlc too 😂 , i remember that i bought it in 2017 from 3 dollars and its goas to 250 dollars , i was  greddy and i didnt sell so i lost what i  earned again haha 

• +3 1

The only coin that can multiply in price by the end of this year is bitcoin. I do not think price of other coins will surge significantly as compared to bitcoin. Only a few of altcoins like Binance Coin, Houbi, Bittorrent are some altcoins that have high potentiality to grow over time.

Elections for altcoins that have not been registered with coinmarketcap are indeed quite high risk. this can provide a risk from our investment is quite large. and also if possible in the exchange election is also not arbitrary. because this volume is also very decisive