My family does not use Blockchain - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

My family does not use Blockchain

Nobody in my family use blockchain technology nor cryptocurrencies. My father has over 40 years experience with stock market. When I told him about Bitcoin, he said that this is like the dotcom bubble or this is a scam. 

• +1 2

I think my family does not use blockchain because they are still not know about it. I also try tell them about this that you can earned money from here but they think it's hard to learn here since they are not actually familiar to it.

• +1 2

My family members, including myself, are 7 Of these, I am the only one who knows about blockchain.No one else in the family has any idea about it.In recent i started with my elder sister and brother future and advantage of crypto-currency.Now they want to learning about it.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 10/18/2019 at 8:53 AM, Keith700 said:

I have always tried to teach the evolution of some digital assets and transactional chains such as Blockchain, to my family but ironically it does not attract attention.
The question with this new use of paying, is something extravagant and controversial that is why some people find it difficult to enter there.
In my case, only a few cousins have heard me with some interest, but it is important to propagate the use of this new way of tracing money across borders, personally it is the economic futro, a way to relieve pressure. 

Here is same mate. I also failed to tech my cousins about digital assets and blockchain technology. You are lucky that some of your cousins showed interest. In my case no one with me except my mom. My mom knows about bitcoin only. But she won't invest in it and told me that i should go ahead. Only one person who can understand me and that is mom.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

It’s good. But on the other hand, it’s not good. Blockchain run everywhere. You can earn money from online. When you know about blockchain. Blockchain means crypto coin. Now we use it everywhere. You can pay bill to use bitcoin or blockchain. 

• +1 2

2 hours ago, Cris said:

I think I am the only one who are engaging to crypto currency because some of my relatives don't have an interest in cryptocurrency. Maybe in my younger cousins I can teach it to them.

That is a good news then. You won't be able to give them problems like being scammed by others and avoid making future problems. Blockchain network is a serious think and requires someone to understand it. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

well it is really a conundrum for us to teach our family about technological stuff knowing they have only limited knowledge about digital decentralization. they are not really familiar about technology jargons so it’s difficult to teach them.

• +1 2

My family also do not use blockchain but I cannot force them since my family especially my parents are not that familiar to it because they are still on the traditional way of living wherin they are not that good in manipulating the technology today.

• +1 2

My family too, i am the only one in my family using blockchain. I think if i tell them about the blockchain they will laugh at me thats why im not introducing the blockchain tech to them.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

6 hours ago, edille said:

I think they don't have any interest to these because they know that it's a waste of the and also some of them have not use technology so that's why they do not use blockchain.

Yes, let's say that highlights the case of hypocrisy a bit based on wanting to learn more, but the attempt is made so that people can learn new concepts of technology and payment methods since it is part of a new, beautiful revolution, strong and above all constant and consistent against so much FOMO implemented, there was also an attempt to transmit the information to relatives and close acquaintances.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I do not encourage all friends and family. I tell only the one who at least already had the basic knowledge in regard with online trading. Some of them now already in this business but unfortunately I can not monitor their progress.

• +1 1

On 10/18/2019 at 12:35 PM, duncun007 said:

thats how old people are like, you try to teach them about bitcoin and its use cases they immediately say its just another giant scam and nothing is better than making money of your own sweat.

You were right mate,maybe they come into conclusions because of what they saw on television reports about people got scammed of Bitcoin in which it's not Bitcoin scammed them but the people behind it.There are people who offers investments and the victim gave their millions in exchange of cryptocurrency that has no value.Once they join and accept the cryptocurrency that's the time that the issue being made.Some of the members of the family misinterpreted bitcoins existence.

Edited by Rosepetals
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

yes my family doesn't use blockchain because they don't know the digital world that they only focus on the real world, but I will tell my family that the digital world is very profitable.

• +1 1

12 minutes ago, Congli18 said:

yes my family doesn't use blockchain because they don't know the digital world that they only focus on the real world, but I will tell my family that the digital world is very profitable.

In addition to introducing blockchain with profit, you have to slip that Blockchain can turn ecosystems in several sectors that exist today to be transparent, so they not only see the profit side or the money but they also see the positive side and participate in promoting it not only because of profit but also positive things that brought blockchain technology.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 10/18/2019 at 10:53 AM, Keith700 said:

I have always tried to teach the evolution of some digital assets and transactional chains such as Blockchain, to my family but ironically it does not attract attention.
The question with this new use of paying, is something extravagant and controversial that is why some people find it difficult to enter there.
In my case, only a few cousins have heard me with some interest, but it is important to propagate the use of this new way of tracing money across borders, personally it is the economic futro, a way to relieve pressure. 

I think it is the same with my family. They don't want to accept the innovation made by the technology. They want to their money to hold it and keep it on their wallet literally they want their transactions cash basis. And physically can be seen. 

• +1 2

The same problems as you have my family can't understand what is my job and why i'm all the time in front my computer for them i just play games LOL they can;t understand what i trying to when see me in the chart 

• +1 1

6 hours ago, fipmila said:

My оwn family tоо doesn't makе use of blockchаin becаusе thеy dо nоt try tо get it this innоvаtiоn. Thеy аs it had bееn reсeive in fiat mоney аnd they thought сrypto is not аnything. They because it hаve bееn reсeivе inside thе histоriсаl retaining mоney framewоrk. I assume aftеr having lоng gonе of this periоd сryptо will grеatеr widеly known. Wе realize anciеnt еra usuаlly аvоid gift teсhnоlogy аnd this is regulаrly the chаraсtеr of thеm.

Don't worry, maybe they take their time or society will force them to evolve to use blockchain and their appropriate cryptocurrencies, it's a matter of evolution and maybe our family members evolve with that but very slowly.

• +1 2

Well, it depends on the poeple if they are willing to know the information, in my family, im the one who are literate on the crypto because my family are not computer literate like me.

• +1 2

It shouldn't be necessary for them to use blockchain for noe it might had been complicated for them and doesn't understand a bit of it, but they will soon come around

Yes! it is surprising when your friends use banks and pay large commissions for transfers. But it seems too difficult for them to understand cryptocurrencies!

Edited by kurt777

for starters, i know that informing our families about technology jargons is not really easy. however, if we know how to secure our accounts and know what are we doing we should be the one to put blockchain because it’s for our own good. (insert the okay, boomer meme)

• +1 2

Your family does not use blockchain but my family will buy the different coins and we all safe that coin for future because we know that after some time these all coins give us good profit and we sell that all coin on that time. Because crypto is our future.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

thats true but the risk of hodling too much bitcoin in your wallet is too much compare when you are storing alot of gold in your basement because hackers can stole all your bitcoin at one move while that wont be possible for gold because the gold is more heavier due its physical form  and you can easily catch a criminal offline because of cctv's while its hard to catch a hacker online because they are anonymous as they can use fake identity and other privacy tools  .

• +1 2

yeah same here my family also do not use blockchain becoz they do not know any thing about this technology i will tell them about this great technology and hope they will be interested in this business and they will also work on this

• +1 2

40 minutes ago, Kaban25000 said:

That is the problem of the older generation, they are very pessimistic towards new technology. Nobody in my family use or hold crypto.

Then why you are not teach them more about crypto with more details may be one day they use crypto and enjoy their life.