Why i think Blockchain is the future! - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Why i think Blockchain is the future!

Yes I also believe that blockchain is the future for the reason that it has great technology which has helped in development of various ways of making the world become more digital and many problems have been solved through this blockchain.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/12/2019 at 8:22 AM, Tokyo said:

Transactions would be easier without taxes and boundaries. Blockchain has more advancement than a usual online banking. The security is great, the transaction is faster and of course the system is fair. 

You're right about what you said. 

Transactions are very easy and their services are really great when it comes to security that's why we can put our trust in blockchain. 

Also it's tax free. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

If we say that in the digital blockchain world is the future but that's true anyway but I think people are trying to misuse the opportunity offered by Blockchain technology it is an invention that happens only once in a century. There are a lot of opportunities in the Blockchain industry.

I also same think that Blockchain is the world future and so many countries are start work on this project and i hope that soon we saw in all over the world crypto is going to be legal and peoples will buy the home use things through this currency.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

I think Blockchain is the future, because there are already many blockchain fans, maybe blockchain is the safest wallet and there will be many users in the future.

On 7/14/2020 at 8:00 AM, iyemeser said:

I think Blockchain is the future, because there are already many blockchain fans, maybe blockchain is the safest wallet and there will be many users in the future.

The Blockchain we talked about here is not blockchain wallet but the blockchain technology that cryptocurrencies  are using, try to read the thread and also browse about it. It is used in many areas of live now, in fashion, medical, keeping records and many likes. 

• +5 1

I hope so, Blockchain has a great technology as far i know. Personally i  like the Gaming in blockchain.

It's simple facts because block chain technology and Crypto currencies has more interesting features compare to fiat world, some of these qualities which makes it so it's fastest and simple, safe and highly secure and anonymity in nature in terms of making transactions.

• +1 1

On 3/12/2020 at 1:50 PM, Whited35 said:

Blockchain can impact the so many organizations and the sectors in the near future. It  is expected Blockchain technology can highly impact for the bigger organizations or the financial institutions which needs the quickest transactions with the higher transparency. 

Well, that's true mate, there's a lot of companies right now which are now using and accepting blockchain to their business like in payments etc and we can see here the great future of it.

• Useful or interesting 1

6 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate, there's a lot of companies right now which are now using and accepting blockchain to their business like in payments etc and we can see here the great future of it.

Still, we ought to let this world to adopt cryptocurrency effectively so that so many companies will find a way to meet  the demands of their customers. Usecase of blockchain technology is not just limited for cryptocurrency transactions, it has wide range of applications. 

Actually, it is future because even banks and government has started using blockchain technology to keep the data secure and safe. I think this technology is the future and we can see this technology in most of the sectors.

BetFury                                                   

Well because of widespread hacking, scamming, fraud and other bad things that already happening on internet, it is the time to make a secure algorithm that would stop those things. Blockchain is the key, because of its high level security and fault-tolerance algorthim it can't easily tampered by anyone. As of now I think no one could be able to make an algorithm that would break the security of the Blockchain.

Everyone in the world whose love the crypto market they know that the blockchain is the future of the world and so many countries will use it and i hope that in the future crypto market is going to be legal and that time those countries whose hate the crypto market they also use it and they invest their money n it.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

I agree that Blockchain technology is a great technology and the most important feature that distinguishes it is that it is safe, as the Blockchain wallet is the best place to store money, and in the future it is a good technology, but to be in all economic and financial sectors this is premature and takes decades.

On 11/10/2019 at 12:19 PM, Luna disari said:

yes. blockchain is a great invention and making the world digitalized. it will be used by us in every sector in future. so it is our future at all

Soon the crypto market is going to be legal and that time we know that market touches the sky becasue at this time so many countries will ban this business but i hope in just short time like 1 or 2 years crypto is legal in all over the world and that time so many peoples will invest in it and the coins go so much high.

BetFury                                                   

I am only want to addition to this post that you are make a mistake dear that the blokchain is not an exit from the payment of taxation and you are be very wrong to think this, it will be as a result that if you try to hide from your tax you will pay them with fine and all your post does not explain a lot about the blokcchain but talk about generalize what you understand it to be with no idea almost about it.

• +3 1

It is not fake it is really true. Because blockchain have revolution in the market and in the life of peoples. It is full with digital network so it has. I think the future of blockchain is very bright.

5 minutes ago, MalikAdnan said:

It is not fake it is really true. Because blockchain have revolution in the market and in the life of peoples. It is full with digital network so it has. I think the future of blockchain is very bright.

l think blockchain is the future, that is why this world makes so easy our life and more than that. It is new technology and if you want to improve yourself, you should follow new technology. 

Block chain is making life become a digital world today. It the the future and we can all see how it growing massively everyday, we all have to accept the fact that block chain is indeed the future

Blockchain technology used in finance in the first place, then in the Internet, and will be used in other industries. Blockchain will continue to grow. Most people were attracted to it, because it had no central authority, and it revolutionizes the way that centralization has become decentralized, so that weaknesses that have occurred so far can be eliminated or minimized.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

5 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Block chain is making life become a digital world today. It the the future and we can all see how it growing massively everyday, we all have to accept the fact that block chain is indeed the future

That's nice contribution, beyond doubt Crypto currency and blockchain technology in general is gaining much attention from the public, and this is attributed to its interesting, exceptional and unique features that are incomparable to fiat world. Very simple, smart and fastest means of making international transactions anonymously

Blockchain is a brilliant invention. Making world digital in currency. Blockchain is most secure network because their is no owner, no ones thier to control the network. Hackers can't hack the network. That thing make the blockchain most secure network.

Blockchain also can't be control by any government. There are so many users and fans of blockchain network. And it is increasing. 

So it is right blockchain would be the future. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

YES a very good technology when we discuss Blockchain indeed. And it is not only economic problems that can be supported by Blockchain. Many things can be improved from the Blockchain use system.

I agree that block chain technology is one of the greatest inventions being discovered. It is a great discovery especially in the internet or digital space which the battle is consists of who is the better digital security that could protect your account from possible anonymous users who wanted to gain access of your data information in order to open your account. I think it is the pinnacle of the digital security that could ever offer in my opinion because of the protection that it could offer to its users account. There are still things to improve about this block chain technology and yet it has already gain the reputation from people who wanted to make their accounts secured even against to the government.

Edited by Gluttony
Typographical Error