Why i think Blockchain is the future! - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Why i think Blockchain is the future!

1 hour ago, Zaino34 said:

This modern technology, of course, was created for the future. It depends on digital currencies instead of securities. It also makes buying and selling operations faster and with ease. This is what the future needs.

Crypto already gives an idea of how the transaction technology advances in the future. It only needs improvement and is accepted by many countries.

I agree with you as there are countless advantages of blockchain which will be of great use in the future and also very profitable for so many people who deal with it.

21 minutes ago, amiraliko said:

I believe in the future, blockchain technology will change the way the system works thoroughly, both in the financial and cross-sector industries. This system is believed to be effective in encouraging the realization of transparency, security and accuracy of transaction data.

The transparency part is what bothers the governments, they can not apply crypto it will kill fiat and they will have to face that transparency.

Truely say actually a have no knowledge about blockchain, I don't understand what is this and what is the method of working, but I heard that it's a algorithm sign.

This is a very good post and topic and i think that this is the primary reason why the cryptocurrencies have become so popular. If we look at the various types of currencies that are out there at the moment, only crypto is decentralized and able to be used freely and with a degree of anonymity which is very appealing to many users, as it does not require them to divulge their personal information. Therefore it has become increasingly popular for users, and there are able to earn and use this currency without putting their personal information at risk.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Total freedom is not a good thing. This currency must be subject to the laws in order that it will not be won by everyone who has endowed and caused problems and crimes.

Edited by Maroua

In the field of digitalisation, the digitalisation of coin is blockchain technology and it is facilating user in many way and it had revolutionised the   payment system completely  . And in the field of anonymity it had changed it completely too.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 3/26/2020 at 1:55 PM, Cryptotanu said:

Yes buddy, if you observe the development which constantly going on in the crypto space that will blow your mind.

Everyday a newer and innovative concepts coming in the crypto space and development on it's rapid speed. There is no doubt that crypto will be the only future just we have to keep patients to achieve that milestone.

I agree to you, mate. The innovation is rapidly going and ready for future use. I will not be doubt if many companies and government all around the world adopt the use of blockchain.

You are right about everything you said, just as it is this unreliable technology that can radically change the current world that we know. Blockchain can store different types of data, so everyone is now doing now and taking the time to deal with people.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I'm sure that the world will change very much with bitcoin and its entire system! the development of many companies, exchange and information became much faster.

On 10/18/2019 at 5:44 AM, Keith700 said:

Thanks to the constant innovations in the world, Blockchain has visualized it as a fluid system which allows you to free yourself from prosecutors, taxes, and constant regulations.
It represents a significant advance in the financial world, although being new it has taken time to adapt to situations.
Understanding this system is simple although it is vital to know how to use it correctly, and there it differs.
Being able to traverse with freedom and confidence is what many want and blockchain can facilitate that advantage to the actiaul world, Bitcoin and Litecoin are clear examples of use, although there are many more, discover each one without fear of learning more!

I think you need to look for more information about Blockchain since it is a technology which can be used in different areas different than money but it seems for you Blockchain equals money which is incorrect. Money is the most known usage of blockchain which makes it look like its the only usage it has and it's misleading. Maybe one of the most powerful usages I see of Blockchain is the so-called smart contracts of Ethereum. 

On 10/18/2019 at 5:44 AM, Keith700 said:

Thanks to the constant innovations in the world, Blockchain has visualized it as a fluid system which allows you to free yourself from prosecutors, taxes, and constant regulations.
It represents a significant advance in the financial world, although being new it has taken time to adapt to situations.
Understanding this system is simple although it is vital to know how to use it correctly, and there it differs.
Being able to traverse with freedom and confidence is what many want and blockchain can facilitate that advantage to the actiaul world, Bitcoin and Litecoin are clear examples of use, although there are many more, discover each one without fear of learning more!

I totally agree with you. Blockchain is the future of currencies and online payments and also, secure payments with no trackings available for the transactions. Still, I hope this technology survive the current situation. 

Blockchain will be the future because it will help to solve many things and problems and it will be a very fast way to pay money and make purchases between countries and it will be a reason to improve the economy and trade of some countries

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/18/2019 at 8:44 AM, Keith700 said:

In this generation Blockchain is a revolutionary invention. Because it has the power to change our payment system. Nowadays many countries and banks moving payment system to Blockchain.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

You are right  blockchain  is the great  inven in the world  of technologies.  We have number  of benefits from  blockchain  it is hope that it has bright  future. 

I can agree with your post blockchain can be the future as it keep going into the world and is becoming more popular, and serve as a job employment to many youths 

As in our age is digital age the great innovation was made which is the blockchain. And i knew that this is our future it is part of our future that's why it is now very popular specially the cryptocurrency. And by this fast transaction was utilize all over in the internet using digital currency which is cryptocurrencies.

You right blockchain is the future , because it has much to offer , it helps to invest our money and get profit without paying any task , also blockchain helps to the controller of our money and gives us full access to our money, and it's obvious most countries have started seeing the usefulness of cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It would be great to see countries without so big taxes like now, and governments which are earning their money with the usage of cryptocurrencies and simply improving without taxes.

Yes I agree with you. Blockchain is definitely the future and will come a long way to help the financial institute to strengthen their financial security and the rest. 

The blockchain has so many applications that can simplify everyday life such as certifying a certain thing at a certain time that can no longer be doubted or certifying the production chain for example of cereals from the field where  have been collected until the supermarket distribution same thing for milk and many other groceries

On 11/13/2019 at 11:49 AM, Neneng B said:

Blockchain solves and breaks the boundaries of the people in the world so in short many people have a freedom on their income and no taxes on their money because all of it are secured inside the blockchain.

You are definitely  right about that, blockchain technology has solved many problems of people. No doubt this technology is used all over the world and as l know it is used also in health section. 

I guess blockchain is one of the best invention. At present time blockchain using only in digital currency but I'm sure in future it will use many sectors such as financial, health, agriculture, store stuff, etc.

On 10/18/2019 at 8:44 AM, Keith700 said:

Blockchain technology is on of the great invention on this time. It connect people from all over the world. Mostly new businesses can easily build their audience easily through this. Also people from different country can raise their fund to develop their project.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

The blockchain innovation is here to simplify our lives and we are witnessing this already and hoping in future it will be more recognized and looked upon by many entities than now.