What are the crypto trading mistakes that you've made? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jewelettes

What are the crypto trading mistakes that you've made?

The role of these two sites has been to enable many and many to be on the same platform. We have realized that yes, failure is guaranteed, everyone can make free money through cryptotalk forums. Every member of the crypto talc has been able to do many things. Thanks Crypto Talc I will further strengthen my efforts. The existence of this forum for me has helped me to overcome the economy....

Finished trading tomorrow, some of our trading bulls are if we do not do anything by trading and I did not make mistakes that are our big mistake because we can get a good idea about it by trading.

Better believe it, I concur. We as a whole need to do our examination. By the day's end, it is our cash and our choice.

I made a mistake once when sending a token. I entered the wallet token address incorrectly. luckily, the support at the exchanger was willing to help me and return my token.This is really a very silly mistake and until now I always do a double check every time I send

Buying a coin that had a low volume and immediately after buying it, its price started falling and I wanted to hold it for just short term. I guess I will have to hold it for long term now.

This topic is a bit funny to me, I went through an incredible failure, at the time of withdrawing some cryptocurrency have different requirements, for example bitcoin, and litecoin only with the address withdrawn, but there are others like XRP that apart from noting the address, You also have to put a label address, and being ignorant of the good stuff, just put the address of the retreat and you can imagine the scare that happens, my retreat was not performed properly and almost lost my money, thank God! 

in start of my crypto  buying and selling adventure i do now not recognize approximately coin their total deliver and total quantity trading volume and where coin is listed in bought coin and some time get earnings and many time loss my money due to the fact these are shitt coin.

My best main problem is certainly happening to be carried away meant for even more return this is the reason that I thought to stop smoking forex trading for a time that will craft average joe.

Wooow, until now i don't have all your mistakes lol. but from time to time a do alot of mistakes that cause me alot while i am trading coz i am a little bit lazy..

my most recent / biggest mistake was buying edo in exchange for eth at a value of 47 cents and then reselling them when the price had dropped to 22 cents a fairly important loss...

of late ive been committing such a significant number of errors, ive been eager on my exchanges for instance I purchased BITTUBE at 108 and sold it at 10 yet it dumped to 90sat and I needed to purchase however the value hopped to 160 sat, same misstep it INK sold it at 13sat yet it energized up to 24 sat😓

On 10/18/2019 at 7:40 AM, jewelettes said:

All of us have been noobs to cryptotrading at some points in time. I still consider myself as a newbie, I'm still learning . But cryptocurrency is still a young industry and there are plenty of room to learn. Mistakes are part of the learning curves.

As noobs, I have made several trading errors and looking back, those made me laugh. Those include sending to an exchange with wallet on maintenance, sending to a coin to a different coin address, sending coins to a closing exchange, and just abandoning a coin that was delisted on one exchange. I didn't know about qt wallet before 😜

How about you? Do you have some cryptotrading mistakes to share?

I made so many trades in the market and these market will give us good profit than we analyse the market and this time the market is going to b high in short time and we are doing scalping than that is great for us to make huge profit in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Ohhh My friend you are doing such a huge losses but from mistakes you can or you will learn many things if you are doing mistakes so you will learn from it and i am doing also many mistakes in cryptotalk now still learning from it.

We all are familiar with crypto, it's the very demand in the market and I never mistaken crypto business. So I can not tell about it I'm always very careful and I'll stay.

When I start trading, my biggest mistake is to follow the signs, and the second is not to pursue my own business plan or to respect my rules, to get away from what others say is permissible.

I made mistakes in trading when I was a beginner. I buy without analysis and sell without profit. I was learning from my mistakes, and there are several mistakes in trading that are sending money to the wrong address or losing entry keys to the portfolio.

I buy without analysis and sell without profit. I was learning from my mistakes. There are several mistakes in the business that are sending money to the wrong address. When I was first I made a mistake in trading

I have made many mistakes. But the worst was that I invested $ 100 on a page that promised a 10% return in 1 week and a week the page disappeared. I had to check well and inform myself about the website and look for references.

For me I have not yet had a serious trading experience! Let me be very close! I think at first I will face very difficulties! But I will follow up on this post to take advantage of the experiences of others! Nice question Thank you

I think many crypto users currently make some mistakes in Bitcoin trading.  Many people are unable to select the right coins which will result in buying at higher prices and selling at lower prices.  That was exactly when I was buying liza coins.  What is wrong with the error is that a lot of confidence in trading is much better.

I've no mistake contained by crypto import and advertising just for the reason that i've in no technique diligence crypto I've no bump into on the topic of business and selling. conversely must you aid to achieve any benign of miscalculation inside trade and advertising you'll be diminution a qualities crypto. for that reason be guarded about crypto selling and advertising