Yllo messenger IEO 2021 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
groovy

Yllo messenger IEO 2021

iBkYZSGDACU.thumb.jpg.cb376f224f246b34eae1743cac99bab2.jpg

What is Yllo? Cryptoplatform Yllo is a cryptoplatform in messenger format based on cluster distributed architecture, allowing everyone to become the issuer of their own coin.

Cryptoassets 2.0 Any digital assets can be issued on Yllo platform with a unique name, logo and characteristics. An issuer sets the parameters for a general emission, exchange inflation, coin burn, commissions, distributions, starting price and any other asset properties.

Branding Each product of the platform (messenger, notes or desktop wallet) can be branded as a personalized tool based on Yllo.

Detailed information about Yllo messenger

YLLO MESSENGER 

Presentation | RoadMap 

I'm recruiting for the team using the Ref link only. If you have any questions, please contact me, I will be happy to answer all your questions.  

yllo_partnership

1769684319_Y.businessmodel.thumb.jpg.077588a5a89a264450478b2d92e2e7d2.jpg

Edited by groovy
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I see in the road map that the project is from 2014 and we are in 2020 and still in ICO what that really mean, is the project dont have more investor to trust on it or other reason 

• +1 1

On 10.04.2020 at 02:46, scorpiali said:

I see in the road map that the project is from 2014 and we are in 2020 and still in ICO what that really mean, is the project dont have more investor to trust on it or other reason 

The company has been developing for more than 6 years, and this year it will release all major updates.

This is the web version and Android version and much more. On listing on the stock exchanges.

roadmap

On the contrary it would be strange if the company was on the market for a year or less

On 10.04.2020 at 12:09, fila said:

Seems like a good ting this one but I will wait until I see the true value for this coin and also for a few exchange listings to help me understand where this coin is headed before I even think about acquiring some.

ДЕТАЛЬНЫЕ МЕТРИКИ
$0.005,35

Edited by groovy
  • +2 1

21 hours ago, groovy said:

The company has been developing for more than 6 years, and this year it will release all major updates.

This is the web version and Android version and much more. On listing on the stock exchanges.

roadmap

On the contrary it would be strange if the company was on the market for a year or less

I can see that it's work for a long time but the problems is that the project is slow in action i see many project from two years they have done all road 

• +1 1