What are wallets? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emad ay

What are wallets?

You can through the wallet, save your money that you earn from sites or forums, but I will give you an example:
If you earned 1000 saotoshi from the forum and transferred to YOBIT, you can return this money to your own wallet.

Wallets are the place where you keep all your cryptocurrencies that you have earned through this website. wallet keeps information about all the different types of coin you own and have earned on this website. yobit is that body which is complete in itself it keeps all the information about fluctuating markets of the coin and cryptocurrencies .

Wallets are the place's where we can store our currencies of crypto market and can transfer our currencies market of this market when we needed to transfer. So try to used any Wallet's on which you are satisfied that is safe and sounds for your service. 

On 4/8/2020 at 12:14 PM, Emad ay said:

Since I am beginner here I have some questions about wallets.

Can anyone explain further information about wallets? What are they? How do you keep money in them?

Also I have a question: Is yobit site considered a wallet and is it safe to use?

Thanks in advance.

Wallet is a place where you hold your coins, and there are so meany types of wallets online wallet and cold wallets and also app wallets, yobit is exchange site and its safe.

Dear member you are welcome to this forum Cryptotalk and to the world digital currency, so a wallet is like an account in the bank where you hold your money, the deference the digital wallet is for digital currency, like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple XRP...etc About the Yobit wallet if you pretend to trade you can keep some of your coin on their wallet, if you are looking to hold your coin use Coinbase and Blockchain online wallet, but the most recommended is a hardware wallet. 

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Crypto wallet is just like your bank account in which you can store your cryptocurrencies. You have allotted two addresses, one is your private address and other is public address. Those addresses are used to send and receive cryptocurrencies. Yobit site is not a wallet it's an exchange. Some popular wallets are bitcoin wallets, CoinBase wallet etc.

In general, crypto wallets are the sort of computer software which is used to store and transfer cryptocurrencies. There are different types of cryptocurrency wallets in this existences like paper wallet, hardware wallets,online wallet,etc.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

we can imagine the wallets as our own wallets in which we store our altcoins, in reality they do not exist they are only ways we can make changes on the blockchain, we do not own altcoins but we have the possibility of being able to move them from one side to the other of the blockchain

nominex2.png.edbe932e21b0b4be1af423df1114db28.png

Welcome my friend the electronic governor of her name you find it is a place where you can keep the money that you put in it and you can withdraw digital currencies at any time or add new currencies

Wallets when relating them to Cryptocurrencies, is kind of a store which you basically safe keep your holdings of a coin, as Cryptocurrencies are being stored on my individuals safe store, as the only place in the web to store coins are in Wallets, as even exchanges are too also Wallets, as there are web wallets and offline Wallets, like paper wallets

wallets are basically a way to get access to your crypto currencies, they don't physically exist, they are more of like a code where an amount of bitcoin is accessed only by using this code

The wallet is in a safe place where the cryptocurrency can be stored, and each wallet has a dedicated address where you can transfer cryptocurrencies to it.

Yobit a trading platform, not a wallet

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

Wallets are basically your way of storing your own crypto and the crypto that you have earned from various sites so that you can use them in various transactions. Without a wallet you will not be able to make use of your crypto for payments. There are many different wallets that you get such as paper, hardware and software wallets, each offering their own level of security.

Hello my friend, the wallet is an electronic cup through which you save your encrypted money, and there are many good portfolios that you can count on including yobit, blockchain, freewalet and coinbase. 

On 4/8/2020 at 4:14 PM, Emad ay said:

Since I am beginner here I have some questions about wallets.

Can anyone explain further information about wallets? What are they? How do you keep money in them?

Also I have a question: Is yobit site considered a wallet and is it safe to use?

Thanks in advance.

For a layman person to understand what wallet is just like a bank account your wallet address in your wallet is just like your bank account number.in nutshell if you want someone to send you a coin you will provide them your wallet address where you will store your coin. As for yobit I am not sure weather it is a wallet or not .

Any wallet is connected to the blcockchain to have the transaction information about the address that he store,and if it's not connected they need to be synchronyze when it's connected ,that's how the wallet work 

A wallet is a place to store your encrypted currencies and it is sent to the wallet through your wallet's address. This is how the deal is done in the draw as well.

Life is great and enjoy it

Waltz in crypto are like real estate portfolios in which you can put your money in them, but in crypto, the virtual states and place cryptocurrencies,i hope you got the idea .

I think everyone here and everyone who worked in Crypto currency world must have a wallet! Even if he don't have coins! Like here you can share your wallet address to make someone donate to you! It's really important! For me I think trust wallet is the best wallet until now !

Virtual wallets are those who can store your digital assets with proper security and exchange your fiat currency in to the cryptocurrency. Wallets are very necessary to store your crypto because most of the exchanges are not much secure.

Wallet plays the same role in this world like in our life, why do we use any wallet, that is why to keep our money. As l said it is just the same for this world, we are using wallet for storing our cryptocurrencies. But it is so important to choose one trusted wallet. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Yobit is definitely safe, but it is a platform used for trading, while the wallet is used to store currencies

• +1 2

hello my friend . wallets are sites or apps that save your coin in them and its prevent any one else of you to open it ,you will have a wallet address to send and receive the coin from it ,and you can say that yobit is a wallet but it is a site to exchange currency.Dr

• +1 1

The wallet is where you keep your money . There are many of these wallets, among them are safe wallets and some are unsafe.
I personally use two types of atomic wallet, and trust wallet.