The most requested feature - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

The most requested feature

The most requested feature  

33 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think? Which of these features should be added to the forum as soon as possible?

• Sections in the languages ​​of many countries
    • The feature of sending a message when the post is deleted

Hello friends we all know that this forum contains a kebab number. Be great, which are not available in any other forum, but at the same time there are some amazing features that must be added as soon as possible. So what do you think which of these features should be added quickly

Edited by Nezar
  • Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think your given both options are same. In my case i will say that daily topics should increse from 30 to 50. It will help the members to learn amd earn more. 

The options are the same but I will like if the escrow service is added, it will be good. Also, sections for lending.

I think it's very hard to make many languges here and its better to make it just Engilsh and Russian  to exchange the knowledge ! with each other 

This is a good step for you to create such a topic, but my friend, both options you have are similar and we do not know what the other option is. I hope that you change the option so that we can vote well.

My friends, the options were facing an error. I have fixed now. You can enter and vote without any problems. I apologize for the error

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

From what I know, there aren't many forums that support more than a few languages. Cryptotalk doesn't have many threads in overall, why should we add more languages with even less threads? You would soon lose threads to write in.

Speaking of extra languages, you can find local language forums about cryptocurrencies on the internet. Find your best forum, English is welcome anywhere as most people speak it.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

6 hours ago, Nezar said:

Hello friends we all know that this forum contains a kebab number. Be great, which are not available in any other forum, but at the same time there are some amazing features that must be added as soon as possible. So what do you think which of these features should be added quickly

Imho it's option one, but option 2 is far easier to arrange because it's just a script. 

More languages on the other hand would mean that they would need more quality control and more admins. And not to be mean but before someone says that he/she would like to to be a local section admin, they would also need to know what they are doing. And why would current admins even trust some stranger to keep local language forums in order?

I think both of the suggested features to be added to this forum are very important and can be helpful therefore, I suggest it would be great to add both of them.

12 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

I think your given both options are same. In my case i will say that daily topics should increse from 30 to 50. It will help the members to learn amd earn more. 

Same opinion, if that two been accepted then this forum will become more known by the other people who have a different languages. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The truth that I would love that they could add the option to notify them of the reason for removing a topic so that we would not make the same mistake again

I think we need the two features together, but it is preferable to add sections in other languages, above all, because these sections are needed by all members of the forum.

19 hours ago, Nezar said:

I guess the features of getting notified when post is deleted is more important and useful than the language.. I'm sure 80% of members here understand the universal language English. So it is not much of an issue. 

I think the session for another Language is suitable to grow up the community and bring more users from other counties who dont speak English and there is a lot 

22 hours ago, Nezar said:

Forum language is not an issue for me. But obviously not getting notifications on my delete posts is very annoying and this feature of notification should be implemented here as soon as possible. 

I think  first we all want to know what is the reason  of deleting our posts . It will be Will be very  helpful  to us to make our posts effective  if we know the reason  of our deleting  our posts. 

For me, these feature is very interesting and it would be great if they implemented it both. But if i need to choose, i'll choose implement more languages in the forum because one of the reason why they deleting our comment because of wrong spelling and wrong grammar so i think if more language become implemented to this forum it could less the deleted post for us because we can use our own languages. 

On 4/8/2020 at 4:21 PM, Nezar said:

I don't actually know what a "kebab number" is, still I voted for the deleted posts notification to be sent. I understand that it might fill our inbox occassionally, still I think that it would be best to get notified when this happens. In other forums I'm participating, sometimes posts do get deleted and there is a notification, along with a short excuse. There is no need for the explanation to be in length, a few words would be enough. Also in the case of replies getting deleted, an automated message would be enough. So it would reduce the work needed by a lot.

There are many members here in the forum and they from different countries and they use different languages, i think it would be happy for them if they could write topics with their languages, We could get many new topics which are useful and with good spellings.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Dear friend your both suggestion are good, but I don't agree with to add so many language for every country, I think Russian and English enough in this forum, but we need the message system for every post because this feature is more important for us.

Regarding many countries feature, we're keeping an eye on our community and will make such decision where there will be a real need. And about feature for a message, currently, there is no automatic way of doing that and therefore it's not possible to send a separate message for each deleted post to each member separately, however, this might change in the future. Both ideas are not new and were brought to administrators before, there is no need to discuss it further.

Topic closed.