Technical Analysis Pattern | Guide especially for Newbies - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

Technical Analysis Pattern | Guide especially for Newbies

28 minutes ago, Ms.o said:

Technical analysis is one helpful tool to track and predict what will be the movement of every coin based on historical record. It is not 100% accurate always but this will help us to get idea on when the precise time and opportunity to enter the market, bag the targeted profit and exit market successfully. Learning this is a bit complicated,so hoping this chart can give you ideas on reading charts.

Bullish-Patterns.thumb.jpg.43195e236fef28f50e8617e9a4cac52c.jpg

yeah i also think historical record is very helpful for people to see the pattern, yet its not giving you 100% guarantee it will be the same this time

Edited by hawkeyee

These are just patterns in the change of trends, you might wanna avoid executing a trade when you don't have the right indicators to confirm the signal. 

Exit strategy is the hardest to learn, you can exit while the market touches the ATH but you never know if its going to bounce back right after it does because you can't be for sure whether its the ATH at all. 

• +1 1
  • +3 2

This answers many questions about what type of coin to buy and sell. Many people are not sure of which type of currency to buy, when to buy them, or when to sell. These patterns answers them all, can you tell us the source please?.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

56 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

This answers many questions about what type of coin to buy and sell. Many people are not sure of which type of currency to buy, when to buy them, or when to sell. These patterns answers them all, can you tell us the source please?.

This pattern are just guide as many are confuse in reading charts,it is used by many traders but we cannot depend on it alone as there are still lots of factors that to be considered when buying or selling coins that's why we also need to learn every aspects that affects price of crypto.

Edited by Ms.o
  • +2 1

This post is great, thank you for providing this information. Really, knowing this analysis enables us to easily know the right time to buy and sell and achieve good profits, but is this study always correct?

Thank you for sharing this good and great topic it seems useful and helpful for many members here, is important to have some idea about how we do our Technical analysis in chart pattern, is interesting details.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

You can predict by analysing the history movements of the coin it is good information you also need experience in stock market by experience and prediction you can get more profit.

Friend first of all let me congratulate you on this wonderful topic and I thank you for sharing it with us I saw you follow some these trading tips 

14 minutes ago, Zaino34 said:

This post is great, thank you for providing this information. Really, knowing this analysis enables us to easily know the right time to buy and sell and achieve good profits, but is this study always correct?

Not always,as there are other factors that affects the price of every coin,this indicators are just guide and prediction only but not accurate,it is just better to atleast have some ideas about the chart as this is important factor also that can help us.

• +1 1

Thank you very much for sharing this very useful graphic, although it is somewhat complicated but I think its study will be very useful and helps traders in the analysis. Thank you for the helpful post and the great effort.

This is really nice this historical record could actually help to know when to enter the market and when to exit , thanks dear friend your post is actually really eductive , tho this could not be 100% perfect but it's actually very helpful.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Today I started learning technical analysis. It is really cool. I began to understand the symbols of green and red candles and to understand the trend of cryptocurrencies.
Thank you

You are right that technical analysis is very important and useful as it gives us a simple idea and idea of the market price trend if it is going to rise or fall, but this analysis is not 100% accurate.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If newbies can understand  well about these graphs  they can get profit  by trading.   And chances  of loss can be minimised because  in graph we can understand  the situation of prices. 

• +1 1

16 hours ago, Ms.o said:

Technical analysis is one helpful tool to track and predict what will be the movement of every coin based on historical record. It is not 100% accurate always but this will help us to get idea on when the precise time and opportunity to enter the market, bag the targeted profit and exit market successfully. Learning this is a bit complicated,so hoping this chart can give you ideas on reading charts.

I think so. But for me, there is no way you can predict the exact price of every coins because every coins in the market are extremely volatile, you can't tell if could increased or decreased today. That's what i think. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

18 hours ago, Ms.o said:

Thanks mate for making this valuable information on technical analysis about bitcoins its helpful.

• -1 1

This analysis is very good, and I liked it a lot. As for the market movement during this period, I think the price will rise after half the currency and will achieve a price higher than $ 10,000.

• +1 1

this is really useful. it will help those who wants to learn trading. Reading chart and analyzing it is really hard but with this guide we can actually learn on how to predict somehow.

• +1 2

I would love if some crypto-trader had actually created a cheat-sheet that pointed which patterns have the best chance to be proven correct. Although this would require vast amount of resources and time to spent. Although I think that moving averages constitute a far better indicator of how prices are moving.

This is one of good topic i see on the forum. Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. It will help us in trading crypto currencies. 

• -1 1

15 hours ago, Junior01 said:

Well actually I didn't get how to read the chart, I will try on YouTube if needed but still a good post to make people know that you can analyse through chart and past rates.

If visually it is superior YouTube to tell about investments. but I like users who create this topic, I got to know and many graphic references that I got from here.

• +1 1

Thank you for the topic. Indeed, these forms of technical analysis help a lot to know the direction of the next market and I use it personally, you should also read about it .

• +3 1
  • +4 1

The information you provided is really appreciated.Although I don't take interest in the trading but still if I get some chance in the future in trading this post might help me in a good way.By the way thanks for ready knowledge!

• +3 1

Yes, these patterns can determine the appropriate purchase time and sale time, but it must be taken into account that the matter is not 100% accurate

• +2 1

THINK POSITIVE