Some topics we should stop putting inside the forum sections - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Some topics we should stop putting inside the forum sections

Hello everyone, I want to clarify a very important thing, which is the large numbers of topics that are placed in the sections of the forum, which are similar and with the same idea and the same question.

Frankly, this matter is very annoying and harmful to everyone, and this is because moderators delete all similar posts and when these posts are deleted our responses will be deleted also

I will post many topics that we should stop and refrain from placing in the forum

●First, the problem of not paying With regard to this problem, many questions that are related to this matter are being asked, which is why all these topics that ask about this matter will be deleted. Therefore everyone should know that this problem always occurs in the forum and may occur every week and the reason is the money runs out from the platform or the supervisors make updates to the forum and the platform or because of the cleanup process of the forum from random messages but there is no need to worry because the supervisors will return to everyone within a few days So we should always stay away from this question

●Second, the problem of deleting posts As for this problem, we can never consider it a problem, frankly Today a large number of members have put together topics with the same question and the same idea Which is entitled (My posts have been deleted) or (Why have my posts been deleted) This is very bad and one of the most common reasons for moderators to delete posts Therefore, my friend, with regard to the deletion of posts, this is very normal, as the supervisors almost every week clean up the forum from unhelpful posts and random and repetitive posts. For this reason, the topics that include these things are deleted, in addition to deleting the responses that are within these topics. Therefore, when this matter occurs, we must avoid the question about it and more than one topic, because all the repeated topics will be deleted

●Third is the problem of not being able to link the platform with the forum This problem has appeared a few years ago, consciously facing new members as they cannot link the platform with the forum and participate in the campaign The reason for this problem is that the moderators prevent new members from participating in the campaign and no one knows the reason other than the moderators Therefore, we must always stop asking this question, and if we want anything that pertains to it, the person must communicate with a supervisor or write a question within this post, and you will be answered and your question answered by one of the supervisors.

[NEW] Dialogue with the Administration

****I hope that everything has become clear to everyone, especially beginners, and I wish success to everyone****

• Useful or interesting 6

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 minute ago, Nezar said:

Hello everyone, I want to clarify a very important thing, which is the large numbers of topics that are placed in the sections of the forum, which are similar and with the same idea and the same question.

Frankly, this matter is very annoying and harmful to everyone, and this is because moderators delete all similar posts and when these posts are deleted our responses will be deleted also

I will post many topics that we should stop and refrain from placing in the forum

●First, the problem of not paying With regard to this problem, many questions that are related to this matter are being asked, which is why all these topics that ask about this matter will be deleted. Therefore everyone should know that this problem always occurs in the forum and may occur every week and the reason is the money runs out from the platform or the supervisors make updates to the forum and the platform or because of the cleanup process of the forum from random messages but there is no need to worry because the supervisors will return to everyone within a few days So we should always stay away from this question

●Second, the problem of deleting posts As for this problem, we can never consider it a problem, frankly Today a large number of members have put together topics with the same question and the same idea Which is entitled (My posts have been deleted) or (Why have my posts been deleted) This is very bad and one of the most common reasons for moderators to delete posts Therefore, my friend, with regard to the deletion of posts, this is very normal, as the supervisors almost every week clean up the forum from unhelpful posts and random and repetitive posts. For this reason, the topics that include these things are deleted, in addition to deleting the responses that are within these topics. Therefore, when this matter occurs, we must avoid the question about it and more than one topic, because all the repeated topics will be deleted

●Third is the problem of not being able to link the platform with the forum This problem has appeared a few years ago, consciously facing new members as they cannot link the platform with the forum and participate in the campaign The reason for this problem is that the moderators prevent new members from participating in the campaign and no one knows the reason other than the moderators Therefore, we must always stop asking this question, and if we want anything that pertains to it, the person must communicate with a supervisor or write a question within this post, and you will be answered and your question answered by one of the supervisors.

****I hope that everything has become clear to everyone, especially beginners, and I wish success to everyone****

Yes, I agree and you're right ... Everybody should read this topic and understand what really causes our post getting deleted everyday, like he said due to many similar topic over and over again being posted by different members. Please search on the search box for similar topic before you actually post it in the forum. This Post deserve a good reaction. 👍

• Useful or interesting 1

11 minutes ago, Sedy said:

Yes, I agree and you're right ... Everybody should read this topic and understand what really causes our post getting deleted everyday, like he said due to many similar topic over and over again being posted by different members. Please search on the search box for similar topic before you actually post it in the forum. This Post deserve a good reaction. 👍

Thank you for this support and for the good reputation. I agree with you. We must all use the search feature before writing any post and placing it on the forum. With regard to these problems that I mentioned within my participation, we must completely move away from developing topics of their own, because it has become clear to everyone

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right and I agree with you that we have seen these days many topics and in a way that talks about these problems mentioned in the topic and this is very bad so we have to pay attention to this matter and stay away from the book of similar posts so that they are not deleted

1 hour ago, Nezar said:

Every day I see new topics similar to the ones you describe in this post, but I would like to add another topic to your list, I talk about topics related to the use of translators or local languages. We must stop being lazy and look for answers in topics already created, also check for updates in the pinned topics of the moderators.

• Useful or interesting 1

5 hours ago, Zerocrisis said:

Every day I see new topics similar to the ones you describe in this post, but I would like to add another topic to your list, I talk about topics related to the use of translators or local languages. We must stop being lazy and look for answers in topics already created, also check for updates in the pinned topics of the moderators.

I'll take this as #4 🙂 .

Here's #5:

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Thanks for sharing a reminder to us on not posting similar posts that almost talks about the same issue to avoid post duplicate that leads to post deletion.

I agree with this post but we can't stop people having question in their mind and making such topics and comments to clarify the question in their minds. But its not good that they are always repeating their concerns and question. Because it will cause a lot of redundancy of topics and comments. That's why once your question or topic have answers stop repeating because it become useless and junk topic.

43 minutes ago, kyoukage01 said:

I'll take this as #4 🙂 .

Here's #5:

Thank you for taking into account my recommendation, regarding point 5 I have seen at least two topics where they ask to exchange "likes" ❤️ as if the forum were a social network, what do you think about it?

27 minutes ago, Zerocrisis said:

Thank you for taking into account my recommendation, regarding point 5 I have seen at least two topics where they ask to exchange "likes" ❤️ as if the forum were a social network, what do you think about it?

We should both ask @Nezar for recommendation, it's his topic after all 🙂 .

Personally, as long as the topics are following this forum's guidelines, I'll leave them alone. But problems often arise with these reputation/'like' types, as they are often prone to potential abuse.

I also posted my personal view here in another topic:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/46353-how-to-boost-up-our-reputation/?do=findComment&comment=6328313

And of course, the mods may have a different view on this one. In fact, there are plenty of 'gimme reputation' topics that I can't find anymore. They are probably deleted by now.

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Those mentioned above are indeed true. These forum are flooded with those repeated topic everytime we're having an issue.,payment,deletion or account linking issues happens often but solved as fast as the cryptotalk team,so lets just be patience. 

8 hours ago, Nezar said:

Hello everyone, I want to clarify one very important thing, which is the large number of topics that are placed in the sections of the forum, which are similar and with the same idea and the same question.

Frankly, this matter is very annoying and detrimental to everyone, and this is because moderators delete all similar posts and when our posts are removed our responses will be removed too

I will post many topics that we should stop and not include in the forum.

● First, the problem of not paying Regarding this problem, many questions are asked related to this matter, which is why all these questions that ask about this matter will be eliminated.  Therefore everyone should know that this issue always happens on the forum and it can happen every week and the reason is because the money runs out of the platform or the supervisors update the forum and the platform or due to the forum cleaning process of  random messages, but no need ...

Definitely this is a useful and quality issue, this is how we should avoid since that is harmful and the worst thing that goes in a chain and does not stop but create awareness with the public how are you, it is best your initiative is supported by me and I  other members of the forum I am sure of that.

Edited by Michael0606