"My late start in the world of Bitcoin"  - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"My late start in the world of Bitcoin" 

I congratulate you friend and of course this forum is the best thing that has happened to many people because here we have a lot of knowledge and we can freely express our opinion about the crypto world and so much new information that only in this forum can be found.

• +1 1

I agree with you, formum is a dock for boats in need with people who can't do it and who really want to learn. Communication, useful articles and interesting tricks / secrets are the key to success for newcomers.

Thank you for sharing this information, it is very true, this forum is of great help to each of us to continue believing in what is possible to advance in this world of cryptocurrencies, it is never too late to enter everything is a matter of patience and determination.

On 4/7/2020 at 8:00 PM, abualez said:

I think  I am very fortunate as a beginner to have joined to the cryptotalk the forum that restored my lost hope for wealth in the digital world after a struggle that lasted three years was full of real difficulties, the worst of which were the fraudulent sites that were steals money that an individual spend it long nights to earn. I think this forum will be the seed of a huge and wonderful future for many novice traders who want to join the world of digital bitcoin. Really, I am very proud to join this forum

Lots of sites like this they often take advantage of beginners with very high profit offers that make many beginners don't realize it, so I hope we are more careful in choosing an investment site like this so as not to be deceived, buddy

I have recently re-immersed myself in this topic. And this forum is one of the few resources that I actively use now and find useful information for myself. I wish prosperity to this forum.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

It took me a long time to start in the world of cryptocurrencies, it cost me a lot, friend, I did not have the resources but now everything is facilitating me and everything is much better now but we are going with too much in this world

I also feel proud to join this forum. I didn’t know anything about cryptocurreny but joining this forum I have learned the basic things of cryptocurrency.     

It's never too late to start, and bitcoin still has a long way to go. Of course, if you were bought when it was at $ 1 and sold per hour it would be great but there are still gains in bitcoin .. in the long or short term it will have a great...

welcome to this furom. here, you can learn a lot and teach other member about crypto. try to make useful posts that everyone benefit from.

Edited by david51

On 4/8/2020 at 4:13 AM, kizz said:

Yes I really agree with you, same with me I am really happy that I can earn money here in cryptotalk by just creating a good and meaningful content about crypto currency. Happy posting!

Yes, it is an excellent chance that CryptoTalk offers, since receiving satoshis for making publications that add value to the community is very good.

On 4/7/2020 at 3:00 PM, abualez said:

I think  I am very fortunate as a beginner to have joined to the cryptotalk the forum that restored my lost hope for wealth in the digital world after a struggle that lasted three years was full of real difficulties, the worst of which were the fraudulent sites that were steals money that an individual spend it long nights to earn. I think this forum will be the seed of a huge and wonderful future for many novice traders who want to join the world of digital bitcoin. Really, I am very proud to join this forum

Cryptotalket is one of the greatest platforms & YoBit also provide many options for traders and investors alike. Thank you to everyone who builds on this platform the most wonderful one. I wish you good luck dear.

For everything it is not a secret that the BITCOIN at first everyone thought it was a fraud lol. But during its evolution it has been one of the great projects created in history. My beginnings with this cryptocurrency was funny since in my apis there are already many establishments that accept cryptographic payment methods and in one of them I had the opportunity to hear about this world and today I say with great pride that the road has not been easy but it has It has been gratifying to learn and learn about bitcoin and everything that has been created as a result of it.

I agree with you, this forum will be the portal that enables everyone in this world to get to know and enter the world of crypto giving him the knowledge and good income that will enable him to apply everything he learns in this forum

• +4 1

I regret having started late in the world of cryptos, before it was very easy to have high portions in btc, but this forum has helped us all a lot, in addition to rewarding us for publishing, we can also inform ourselves of many cryptographic activities, we can do entertaining discussions and clarifying our doubts.

I also believe that this community is very strong and has a lot of information to offer, much of this information would have helped me not to lose so many satoshis on my way to the crypto world, giving it a chance to read the most relevant posts is a great idea because they will expand you your mind and make you think twice about those lucrative "businesses" that exist on the web.

I think since I got to know bitcoin late, I avoided the bitcoin price storm of 2018.may not be good if I bought bitcoin at $ 20,000

Very well said. This a huge opportunity to all the users to ensure that they earn money out of this platform. This platform provides dual bonus to the users in the form of content creation and income earning. In this time of pandemic also this helps to s great extent in order to make full use of the spare time that is available for the users.

On 4/7/2020 at 2:00 PM, abualez said:

It's  a great opportunity for all users to have forums like cryptotalk to earn some money and learn some ideas and how the crypto currency work in general, I have multiple my learning about crypto in this forum,the future is here because there is a lot of scam websand coins and investment plans this year as you know 

• +1 1

On 4/7/2020 at 2:00 PM, abualez said:

Yes, you have the right. This forum is wonderful, frankly, for writing and learning a lot of things about cryptocurrencies and at the same time making money. I don’t think there is a better way than this to earn cryptocurrencies. I have not yet won from this forum and I don’t know if it will pay me in bitcoin or talk coin , but I am here for more knowledge and improvement of my writing method in the field of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

On 10/12/2020 at 11:57 PM, 3579emanabbas said:

i definitely agree with you. concerning the difficulties, every success will have its problems and such platform will lead you to  an admirable success and i think it deserves tiredness.

Let me say that any success in the life requires more fatigue, effort and time. It has been more than three years since I worked online and I faced many difficulties, but I am definitely proud of what I have achieved and I am grateful for this achievement and for all that is coming in the future.

I like this cryptocurrency a lot because from now on I have learned to post well and make money, before I used to sit and work on different types of websites and I have been cheated and they have stolen my money but this cryptocurrency has helped me a lot. Thank you my friend

i can say yes, your late bitcoin is already high and can swing, in different way... you can now focus on different coin you know

Yes , I figure this  forum will be the seed of a gigantic and magnificent future for some amateur dealers who need to join the universe of advanced bitcoin. Truly, I am proud pleased to join this forum.

On 4/7/2020 at 7:00 AM, abualez said:

This opportunity to receive rewards for your knowledge and opinions regarding cryptocurrencies is very valuable, as well as to enter this world whenever you do not know much about the subject, you are easily fooled by scammers talking to you with technical words and you quickly fall into their game. which is frustrating and very annoying

• Useful or interesting 1

I believe that it is never too late to enter this world since, for example, the high volatility of Bitcoin makes it possible to enter at any time.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.