"My late start in the world of Bitcoin"  - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"My late start in the world of Bitcoin" 

On 4/7/2020 at 8:00 PM, abualez said:

I think  I am very fortunate as a beginner to have joined to the cryptotalk the forum that restored my lost hope for wealth in the digital world after a struggle that lasted three years was full of real difficulties, the worst of which were the fraudulent sites that were steals money that an individual spend it long nights to earn. I think this forum will be the seed of a huge and wonderful future for many novice traders who want to join the world of digital bitcoin. Really, I am very proud to join this forum

I agree with you, the cryptotalk forum really helps us as beginners to start trading and get to know cryptocurrency, if this forum didn't exist, of course I didn't understand cryptocurrency and crypto trading. Many beginners here who join and want income so they can start trading on yobit, hopefully the cryptotalk forum is always there and continues to pay with satoshi.

Before this I also faced lots of problem. And I also waste my time at the scam and fake websites . But after connecting with the world crypto I have gain knowledge and experience. And I am also earning a some money from it 

On 4/8/2020 at 12:32 AM, Syed Al Mamun said:

Yes bro you are right, actually the age of this froum is not so much but they are proving their honesty about payment. So we should not do any illegal activity in this froum. Because Crypttalk has done good work especially for like a people who never earn any money before it.

Cryptotalk already have my trust that's why I'm sure they will not scam us instead we must do our part here and make it more improve than before until it will become the most great platform about cryptoworld. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

My late start in the world of crypto wasn't a regret, at first I blamed my self for not giving my all, for taking crypto for granted , but now as I learn slowly and calmly , I understand and learn in this forum everyday .

If only you can and could have started some years ahead and this is the reason, there was such a surge to it that we benefited from it so much but the problem that I had is I saw bitcoin and it never worked for me, I just lost it at all cost everything just passed me, I never benefited, but it was all ignorance , there was nothing to anyone about what happened it was all ignorance.

• +3 1

Welcome, my friend, that this forum is the best right now and it is reliable. I have been in it for almost 5 months and I have not faced any problem. Therefore, you have to abide by the laws and you will enjoy being here, because you learn and work at the same time.

• +1 1

It's nice having you here, you are most welcome, what's you opinion about Crypto world, it is bigger than you thought at the beginning, isn't it?

Enjoy your being here, learn as much as you can and share your knowledge.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Well my late start made me lose and it was painful time passed and I was jocking a lot of what was happening to me its really important that we do follow something and work as hard for it, its what matters most , I lost 1000 usd because I bought bitcoin when it was about 17,000$ its the best effort to which we are all suppose to enjoy.

• +2 1

Its true I started late and the problem that I faced then was that I was losing a lot of time on faucets it was so painful for me and I did not know what to do in the end there was nothing much I could do , but in  the work we are doing today , there is a good chance that we have to balanece a lot of things in this world the first one being, to know where we can earn today and this can be staking , lending and even trading , though am not a fun of trading , one could end up losing.

• +1 1

I feel a little proud too but I start a week ago in cryptotalk but I'm not new in Bitcoin, somehow you mixed these two both in a sentence and it is not the same. Cryptotalk is a forum that we can talk about cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin and it is a new forum.

Yes you are late but that doesn't matter at all you will learn about a month and then you will see a change in youself and don't compare yourself with others.

All what I said about this forum is true, our presence in a forum like Crypto makes us proud because it is a reliable site and brings us good profits in addition to the ease of dealing and great help among the members. All this makes us proud of Crypto and we wish him to continue

• +1 1

Bitcoin is one of the cryptocurrencies in the vast world of crypto, and it is the basis But the timing of entry does not matter how important it is to know this market, know its fundamentals, how to deal with it, learn what is useful for you in it, and most importantly, learn patience in it, as it is the most important tool you will need.

• +1 2

Bitcoin is a very good currency, the currency of the future !!! I think that it is very profitable to invest in Bitcoin now! because the price rises, the project develops, more and more people learn about this technology.

I have also lost money due to fraudsters in crypto, by joining this forum I hope we get success, keep up the spirit, good luck

On 4/7/2020 at 5:00 PM, abualez said:

I think  I am very fortunate as a beginner to have joined to the cryptotalk the forum that restored my lost hope for wealth in the digital world after a struggle that lasted three years was full of real difficulties, the worst of which were the fraudulent sites that were steals money that an individual spend it long nights to earn. I think this forum will be the seed of a huge and wonderful future for many novice traders who want to join the world of digital bitcoin. Really, I am very proud to join this forum

It sounds so melancholic haha. I'm relating myself with that. I just registered at CryptoTalk and this campaign motivated me so much.. 

There's much more ahead. 

Edited by Townshend

I am also grateful to discover this forum, it is very pleasant to be there. My beginnings with cryptocurrency was in this year, in fact I am still very new to the matter. But at least being in this forum I have learned some information and that is why I recommend being here for a long time. There are good recommendations to avoid tripping, perfect for me just starting out and not falling into any scam or money theft trap.

• Everything I said about this forum is true, and other fraudulent websites cannot compete with him even a little. We all love him so much because he gave us hope to work online.

I'm really sorry bro, but I'm glad that now you have hope in the crypto world and if this forum is incredible, there are really cool people.

Everything you said about this forum is true, and the other fraudulent sites can not compete with it a bit. We all love him so much because he gave us hope to work online

image.png

image.png

It is never too late to start a project or venture, what is true and I have been verifying it is that the best pages to earn money are those of Russia, they offer reliability

You are right @abualez this forum is great especially for novice traders like me. I have wasted so much of my time trying to earn money online and the end result was me getting nothing. The number of scam sites on the internet is ridiculous. I consider myself fortunate to have found this forum.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January