Can you please find a topic and stick with it - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Can you please find a topic and stick with it

Everyone suffers from deleting posts because they do not notice that some posts are the same and frequent, so we have to pay attention and be careful and search for new and unique topics.

In fact, your point of view is 100 percent correct. We see that the post that poses a simple question that can be answered simply contains a thousand responses. What caused that, hopefully, I hope for better performance.

I believe that before publishing any post, you must do a search to make sure if it exists or not, and if there is a similar topic, you can share it and add your information that you would like to share on this topic to avoid deletion and repetition of topics.

I think I never created any topic before, but I know if you make a topic that was already publish by another member, then your own will automatically be deleted, so we most use the search button to confirm wether the topics we want to create were not published by another member.

In order not to make a duplicative topic it is very important that we make one or two researches. Which is why most often times it it really helpful to create topics from your thoughts and experiencetherefore the repeated topics do not they should exist

Show the content creator and topic creators it is very difficult to find the topics which are already created and to search before they can create new topic because it takes a lot of time

Yeah seeing these things it's really bad bro as people are doing same things again and again, and also I'm seeing that everytime Cryptotalk campaign wallet balance finish and stop payment temporary they started posting about it again and again. So now we must pay them by giving negative reaction.

If we can observe closely, there are similarly in topics recently, and I think that the main cause of this is the lack appropriate check to know wether the topics we want to create has already been published or not, so we need to adjust to this standard. 

I think it will be wise to stick to just one genuine topic instead of creating familiar topics trying to explain one common thing and I was also told that creating a topic that already exists will get you warning points.

Yes, you are right. When these topocs are written few minutes apart form each other then it should be considered as spam. But still I think the site needs to work on some compensation for those who were replying in these deleted topics but did not know it was a spam.

• +1 1

You are right we all must use our own words to create topics we can not create duplicate topics because it is forbidden by the rules for that there is the search bar for us to make sure that the topic we are going to create is not already created.

You are right we all must use our own words to create topics we can not create duplicate topics because it is forbidden by the rules for that there is the search bar for us to make sure that the topic we are going to create is not already created.

On 4/9/2020 at 3:51 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

This will be good and will also help moderators because searching for the topic can help in the first place than moderators deleting the topics that is already existing that you created. 

Actually yes the search button has a very good function because it will always give us the opportunity to search for topics that have already existed in the forum and it will help us reduce the chance of getting our post been deleted by the moderator.

We all know that if you create a topic that was already published will be deleted by the platform moderators no matter the quality of the content, so in this sense, we need to search topics in the search box to confirm wether the topic was not created before so as to avoid topic duplicate.

You are right my friend we should follow all the rules and regulations of this platform so that we can survive on this platform for a long time otherwise we could get banned in a less time. 

This is a very brilliant admonishion, I have noticed that when we comment in a repeated topics, then there is tendency that our comments together with the topic will all be removed, so we should try to make use of the search feature to see if a topic similar had been Created, so that we can avoid post deletions. Thank you.

Most of the repetitive posts are deleted. It is good for old members. Therefore, you must write a unique topic or not a recurring one so that the post is never deleted. You must search carefully before writing any post.

Your post is very important when we write comments on repeated posts automatically our comments are deleted, so we must be more focused and not comment on repeated posts, which will negatively affect us.

He is right in the necessity to use the search button and take advantage of it before writing any topic so that the topics we write are not repeated.  Likewise, when deleting a topic, I think we need to ignore all of these posts along with the posts about delayed payments created by the dozens every now and then.