Can you please find a topic and stick with it - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Can you please find a topic and stick with it

That is true mate given the time the beginners make they wouldn't realize that facts which sucks and the feature of the search bar is wasted for all in all but besides that people who always searched first makes always sure his/her post doesnt go into the trouble.

Mate is right here. Don't post the same and create duplicate posts about the same topic guys. This is not helping anybody, we want to read news and not the same concerns you have.

I really agree with you friend. It's really a big deal of discomfort for the real content creators and other users when a lot of people keep on repeating even though they are aware of the fact that it will be removed. I hope everyone digs a little about topics to make sure nobody repeat.

• +1 1

If someone makes new topic so if we can make a comment we should find the topic in search bar? this thing is not possible  only the person who is creating the topic should take care of this thing.

This is repeated every day, as there are still people who do not seek to know if the subject is already being discussed, and with it she posts something that already exists and with that the forum is full of equal content and with people responding to the same topics. This is harmful to everyone, and we must be cautious when posting, to prevent this from happening, as we do not need this, as we, as members, have to see to it that the forum improves.

Sometimes when people encounter some problems they got angry and create a topic about their problems not knowing that type of issue has already been discussed. 

• +1 1

9 minutes ago, Abdullah101 said:

In my opinion, any member should use the search feature before publishing any topic to make sure whether this topic was previously published or not, because in this way he avoids publishing a duplicate topic.
Unfortunately, I see some members rushing to post a duplicate topic.

But the few times I tried to use the search feature, the results were often irrelevant, maybe others are too

• +1 1

signbot (1).gif

That's what I'm doing whenever I'm going to make a post so first of all I search it in search box because duplicate posts are prohibited and we should know from these rules so I search, if not available that post then I make it so it better to you also follow this way it will be good for you..

• +1 1

On 4/7/2020 at 7:06 PM, rekter said:

Can you guys please use the search function before posting to see if the issue is being talked in somewhere already? 

Even though you say it multiple times to them, they still not listening or follow it. They just want to make post and post and post to complete their quota. I hope one day, those users will follow the reminders we give or tell to them because it is for their own good.

• +1 1

This problem can be easily prevent by arranging thread by date view this way you can see daily threads and judge all the threads. If the similar content thread is posted agin and again you don't  need to post at all thread. Just look into good content and then post your thoughts. Sometimes when yobit or forum face any error newbies panic and start creating same content threads for attention. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 4/7/2020 at 12:06 PM, rekter said:

Can you guys please use the search function before posting to see if the issue is being talked in somewhere already? 

This is getting ridiculous. It's not about you, when topic get deleted it considers everyone.

These posts are all suddenly talking about the same subject (deleted posts) and more are coming... And ironically i think that most of them should be deleted as well.

Honestly @rekter i am tired of seeing thesame post all the time and this is the problem we face with some members at all time they fail to ascertain weather a content has been created or not at the end their post result in getting deleted.

Yes this is a good and valuable suggestion. I think everyone shoul do the searching before making a new topic. When a topic duplicated most probably it is deleted by the moderators or administrators with this topic also the post of members and senior members are deleted. And these posts are not paid also. So this is frustrating and creates many problems. Everyone should search the topic and if topic not found then he should create a new one.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Some members where so funny in the sense that they repeat topics not mowing the topic is already in existence, how do we know such topics. 

Yes similar post will be deleted now or in future. But it is must that they will get deleted . There is problem which is many members reply those topic cause they also don't know if the topic already exists. And it  is not possible to search before everytime i want to reply. So their comments also gets deleted. So the creators should be aware of it. What is the meaning of creating topic if it will be deleted. So we must ensure our topic by searching in this forum.

• +1 1

It is useless for anyone to discuss an issue at more than one place knowing that it will be deleted whenever the moderator watches it. So it is better to stick with one topic only.

@Gomez12 @rekter its true and I think its very bad some of them just want to post something without thinking if it has already been talked about before. Posting here is not just about them alone considering the fact that if the post got deleted it will affect other innocent members that commented on it which is unfair to them

• +2 1

It is good not to delete our posts and comments, and in order to achieve this, we must always before publishing the topic of exploiting the search feature to avoid repeating the same topics, which is one of the most important reasons why moderators delete the topic and all comments related to it.

On 4/7/2020 at 7:06 AM, rekter said:

This is getting ridiculous. It's not about you, when topic get deleted it considers everyone.

These posts are all suddenly talking about the same subject (deleted posts) and more are coming... And ironically i think that most of them should be deleted as well

It is a shame that this continues to happen, there are still members who still do not read the rules and continue to violate them at will because they do not use the search engine to verify if the topic they are going to create already exists in the forum and thus not create it again which is already something where moderators should take stricter measures.

• +3 1

I agree with you Its frustrating for everyone when our Post Content count reduce due to the deletion of post on which we commented.So Before creating any post we should do research on our topic it'll be good for both the writer and the reader.Stay Blessed!

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I don't go after anything when I'm looking for it. If I can, I think of another thing. So I say that it is not right to be alone with one thing and think about many more things. Thank you.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Unfortunately, many new members are not aware of using the forum's search feature. Although we always emphasize that duplicate topics are deleted and that the forum must be searched well before publishing any new topic, but there are still those who are too lazy to do this task.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

There are many publications whose topic is about deleting posts, and there are many reasons that cause the posts to be deleted, and the two most important reasons are the lack of any useful information within the posts and the other reason is that the topic of the post may be repetitive.

• +3 1

Members have created the same topics again and again in the beginners section.  most important reason for deleting post in the reptation of topics between members. before creating any topic we should Have a look in the section.

• +4 1