Notification for deleted posts - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Notification for deleted posts

1 hour ago, kirubel said:

I think you already know it, "stake forum", and like you said receiving notification will make things easy.

That's true. Most of the people here could benefit if moderators send us an notification for the deleted post. Is this possible to be implemented, is my suggestion could notice by moderators or admins? 

Talking as someone who have experience this such decisions on post being deleted, sometimes I wonder if its really bits who control the aspect of post inspections on the site, as most at times deleting post are not fair enough, that's why. Not sure if the admins are really deleting this post on some of us

There are none and I agree that we should have an option like this to know which posts got deleted and how many per day.

You are absolutely right.If we get notification regarding the deleted posts then it will be very good for us.We will know which mistake we did previous time.So that we can work on them and don't do them again!

I am totally agree with you my friend because many posts have been deleted with no reason ! or is there a reason but we don't know it ! so I think it's good to know why our posts getting deleted !

Dear Friend, Your post is not important, which is why your post has been deleted. You will later do the important work of your posts so that your posts will not be deleted and your post is important and thank you all.

Horse only gets deleted if you violate any kind of rows specified by the administration of the peripheral took it might be the comments have been repeated other posts have been repeated are you must have posted something not relevant to the topic or yard coming to must have been a relevant to cryptocurrency of people must have reported as a spam or you must have copied it from other. There is no notification or clarification of post being deleted as it's clearly stated and understood that you have violated the rules and your post have been deleted.

I don't know what is the exact reason for deleting your posts, but deleting three posts is not a dangerous thing? Of course, I agree with you if there is a feature that tells us when deleting our posts, and the reason for this deletion helps in not making mistakes again.

On 4/7/2020 at 10:34 AM, Raven said:

Its very frustrating when your post got deleted from the forum. I always do research to give some information about crypto currency but they keep deleting some of my posts. Now, they deleted 3 post of mine and its very frustrating for me because i don't know the reason why they need to delete it. I think you know what is my suggestion, is it possible to received notification when my post got deleted? Could you add this feature to this forum? I'm always following the rules and i just want to know what's wrong with my/our post. I think this feature will help the forum too because it could less some spammer that making duplicate post about deleted post. Fyi. This is my first time i made a topic about deleted posts. 

If you guys agree with me, could you give  a heart react to my post. Thank you. 

i think sometimes is not your post specifically that get deleted , it maybe be the topic you commented on it so all comments will be deleted too, or  the idea you posted is repeated and there are many reasons for that.

Yes this really bad to delete our post without know why, for that is a good idea to send a notification when our post deleted, to know our mistake. I wish that can fixed because is really difficult when you see many of your post was deleted.

14 hours ago, ritadhernandez1 said:

Hey mate, you not only face this problem, I mean everyone are facing this problem. I think moderator found spam content or post that's why they deleted he post. We can do one thing if we not want to post our deleted, we can avoid deleted type of post or avoid zero comment of the post.

I saw the problem on my deleted post, i'd commented to some topics that is useless for the forum and that topic was been deleted so my comment was beed deleted too. So lesson learned, don't comment on some topics that you think is useless for the forum because it will lost for you. I just really want some notification for my deleted posts. 

5 hours ago, yato987 said:

i think sometimes is not your post specifically that get deleted , it maybe be the topic you commented on it so all comments will be deleted too, or  the idea you posted is repeated and there are many reasons for that.

I think so, many member here told me about it too maybe i just commented to the wrong or meaningless topic that's why my post are also deleted too. I think we should check the topic first before posting it to avoid deleted posts. 

It is frustrating but we must also understand that it is necessary to keep the forum clean. If you have posted according to the rules than it might be the topics itself that are being deleted due to  it being repeated too many times or being useless.

468x60-3.png

l really want to solve some matters in this world such as deleting posts. We work very hard today and when we will come back tomorrow. We see that some posts were deleted. It is not really beatific. 

On 4/7/2020 at 7:03 PM, malik6314193 said:

I think they can't do so. They delete lot of posts on this forum daily. And they can't give everyone reason for that. Everyone have same problem of deleting theirs post. 

But bro we can't no which post is useful are spam, most of topics we search all look like genuine and useful so we gives our reactions, but unfortunately some time latter our post deletes, but every day 5 to 6 post deletes and now forum cleaning process also so many post deletes its so frustrated.

Yes, when the topics or posts are deleted, you will not receive any notification about the matter, but the commander does not cause any cause for concern, and certainly the post or topic was deleted due to a violation or violation of the rules.

THINK POSITIVE

every day i am also noticing that some lf my comments are deleted but not getting more which comment it was.so getting notification for deleted post would be a best option to rectify our mistakes and not to do again in the next comment

On 4/7/2020 at 4:20 PM, George10 said:

You are right mate it was going to be very helpful if there was a notification feature for our deleted posts so that we can see the reasons  why our posts got deleted and it was going to help us improve the way we post some posts in this forum.

I also agree for us to be easily notified once our post is deleted and the reason behind it. 

It would be great if they make a notification about that for us not to ask what happen. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes you are right and I don't think so you are only facing everyone in this farm face this is true this is just because with post of simple topics and if you post on topics which are of no value then also our comment will deleted so you have to keep this thing in mind

I agree with you and its very frustrating . We don't know when our post will get delete . I suggest the scam post should be deleted already so that we won't post to that particular topic . My 40 post got deleted 

All posts which are useless, wrong spelling or even copy pasted topics will be deleted. The problem is that, you can write a topic and you didn't know if there was a topic similar like yours, so when the moderators find it they just delete it. We should search before creating topics.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Administrators are generally conducting the forum clean up process once in a week and during this time, I generally lose 10-20 posts count. In general, I lose 1-6 posts count daily on the exchange. I am also think the same like if we get the notification for posts which are going to be deleted, we might prepare ourselves to recreate another useful posts here. 

I think everyone face this problem but they dont

Need to give us reason may be our post not 

Right or repeated post so dont worry about this 

Do work hard only and put proper content.

Exactly many users have been frustrated of this process to delete a post without providing users any notifications or reasons forum should develop some way which could notify the users about the reason behind their deleted posts. 

I think that would be a good addition to the forum, if you get notification for your deleted posts you will be aware of where the problem was and you can fix it somehow, but if you don't get notifications for this you don't know which posts of you got deleted so it is hard to know what is the issue.