Any one face this ptoblem - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Any one face this ptoblem

It's a lot frustrating if you get number of replies but after 1-2 days it will be deleted, But I have seen if they have to delete post they will react with in the hour and I think this forum is trying to solve this problem.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Some posts have been deleted for me, but not by all means many posts per day. You are more likely to delete posts

• -1 1

It happens many time that the moderators clean up the whole forum in a day.So in that day we find out that so many of our post got deleted.Normally it happens to everyone.And honestly we really can't do anything about this whether all of our post was well created.In this matter we must need to be patient.

• +1 1

On 5/13/2020 at 10:21 PM, issa123h said:

No my friend I did not face like this problem yes I have some deleted posts

But not 60 posts in one day 

I think there is a proplem

Deleted post is a common thing in this forum but its your mistake... You can get rid of from this problem by following some rule.. You should not post on those topic which has not much information because the admin usually remove those topic... Again dont make any spam post because admin will cheak your post and if they  say you doing spam then they remove your content.. Try to make useful post❤  

• +1 1
  • +2 1

13 hours ago, Izeal said:

It's a lot frustrating if you get number of replies but after 1-2 days it will be deleted, But I have seen if they have to delete post they will react with in the hour and I think this forum is trying to solve this problem.

For me the deletion of post is okay and fair so the admins and moderators will maintain the cleanliness of the forum. 

We shouldn't fear the deletion if we know were posting good quality content that's why let's maintain the proper posting and commenting so we can avoid the deletion. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Am still young in forum, but according to previous posts that I have read so far, post deletion it's mostly due to useless topic one commented on, or you posted a low quality post. I will suggest you should improve the quality of your post, make research before posting and be selective to topics to make your comments

• +2 1
  • +5 1

11 hours ago, Jami273 said:

It happens many time that the moderators clean up the whole forum in a day.So in that day we find out that so many of our post got deleted.Normally it happens to everyone.And honestly we really can't do anything about this whether all of our post was well created.In this matter we must need to be patient.

@Jami273 Previous campaign every member face this problem, because forum moderators cleaning this forum continuesly then mostly duplicate topics and useless post deleted, now in this new campaign I don't think any member facing this problem.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

31 minutes ago, Ndayebo8 said:

@Honny143this problem is fixed now we don't see problem like deleting of posts. Now we can post and still get paid for it no deleting at all.

@Ndayebo8 yes mate you're right in this new campaign, forum administration fix this problem its really good implement because previous campaign recover deleted post then later our post get payment, but in this campaign we just write 20 useful post.

• -2 1

I didn't face this incident yet, but the reason why your post are not counted either your topic are not informative or useless enough in the forum or just a glitch or and error in the system. But to make sure thay doesn't happen again, try to monitor your post and your yobit to make sure that your post are counted.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

@Jami273 Previous campaign every member face this problem, because forum moderators cleaning this forum continuesly then mostly duplicate topics and useless post deleted, now in this new campaign I don't think any member facing this problem.

Sorry to say i have faced this problem though i am new member of this new cryptotalk compagion.. As far as i can guess i have created good content and good quality post but unfortunately i still get some delete post... But its not much like past..i need to be more careful about my post      

The problem may be that you are responding to posts that are deleted, and therefore the responses to them will be deleted as well, and that is why you found a large number of your posts deleted.

Some problem I have been faced but my 25 posts deleted later . And this is not the first time I have faced this issue. I think the moderaters are deleting the lod posts. I think the solution is  we have to deliver the post which is related to just about the crypto currency.

the issue which is mentioned usually happens during the cleanup process and the maintenance period which happens in the cryptotalk website.this usually clears up a lot of spam comments and a lot of the topics in the forum, thereby resulting in our count going down.

Yes I face this problem. I don't know which topics are counted spam or not but I knew that there is a rules you must follow during writing topics to be accepted. 

On 07.04.2020 at 06:31, Honny143 said:

Today I can't understand what's happen with my account my 60 posts are deleted, but I selected all useful topics to give my reaction, I know this is routine topic, but I want to know this problem created only for me are any one also face this problem, I know this forum deleted spam topics, but I have one suggestion agree are disagree its not matter, but I write in this topic if they deleted spam topics good but don't reduce our counts, because we don't no which post is spam and gives our reaction but few days later this topics deleted and our count also decrease its really frustrated present I feels.give your valuable comments

Of course, I completely agree that there is no need to delete the number of posts because the topic did not go to the moderators. Yes, it is possible that the amount disappeared from the author, but if they didn’t like a comment and I decided to add it, then I’m for not deleting the number for that.

On 07.04.2020 at 06:31, Honny143 said:

Today I can't understand what's happen with my account my 60 posts are deleted, but I selected all useful topics to give my reaction, I know this is routine topic, but I want to know this problem created only for me are any one also face this problem, I know this forum deleted spam topics, but I have one suggestion agree are disagree its not matter, but I write in this topic if they deleted spam topics good but don't reduce our counts, because we don't no which post is spam and gives our reaction but few days later this topics deleted and our count also decrease its really frustrated present I feels.give your valuable comments

wow, this is a very useful topic, thanks for creating it. I have been struggling with the choice between these two platforms for a long time and for me it’s just a godsend to your topic. Thank you for creating it and giving us the opportunity to understand these interesting concepts.

On 4/7/2020 at 9:31 AM, Honny143 said:

There are so many reason behind it. Sometime it happen to me also. As I think where we make comment the post was deleted or our posts are useless. Because after checking all posts of yours admins remove the count number but not your posts.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Friend, this day has become a critical one for many! Because, 30 messages were deleted on my account, and I was so sad! In fact, I didn't even understand why this situation happened, because I didn't write anything bad, but only good. But it looks like the system was very angry that day!

• +1 1
  • +3 1

In the last few days I have seen many users with the same situation.
I think it's a problem that happens to all of us (myself included), although it doesn't happen that often. If we read the rules I suppose we can understand a little why our comments or post are eliminated, remember that if we do things that are not useful for any person it deserves to be eliminated 

• +2 1

Mostly this happens when our post or comments are uselese and spams. Some of my posts also deleted due to not related to the content. We all need to study fisrt the rules and regulations of the platform and then need to make own posts.

Well that's very sad friend, i know how you feel. I think maybe you should choose different topics next time and try to use more words. And you should check rules of this forum maybe you can find why your posts got deleted. Good luck

The process of cleaning the two forums The process of cleaning the forum from useless posts and bad posts and spam messages is essential for the safety and regularity of the forum.  I recommend that you write comments only on old and useful posts and do not write comments on fraudulent, useless, short and frequent posts because they will be deleted by moderators at the time of cleaning.

Yes brother this problem is faced by everyone in this forum. My around 50 posts were deleted even if they are good. If admins think the post is useless then it they delete it.