Any one face this ptoblem - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Any one face this ptoblem

The new forum rule is that we do not get paid for positive feedback, and this leaves members uninterested in responding to posts, even if they are of good quality.  We need to respond to high-quality posts even if the payments are removed to keep the forum running

You are right. Sometimes a large number of posts are deleted and we do not know the reasons. We have to be careful when we present the posts or responses. They should be useful and free from errors, and we must avoid repetition or copying.

It is sad my friend, but there is no need to fear. It may not contain a hundred characters, for example, or a recurring topic until it was deleted, or that there was no time lag between one topic and another .. I did not have this happen to me, but I think it happened with many of the participants here.

Welcome, my friend, in fact, I am a new member here, and I do not have sufficient experience in this field, and this problem you are talking about has not encountered me or talked to me before. I hope you will find a solution to it as soon as possible.

My friend so sad but  I didn't face this problem yet its possible the deletion of the posts is only due to the useless and meaningless content. But if you made the useful posts then you should contact to the moderators to solve your problem.Thank you!

I not face this situation my friend because I am a new users and your informative questions should be noted.I hope that we not face this problem.You should have take help from senior.

Yes, I noticed that everyone is complaining about this matter, as the posts of many members have been deleted and in large numbers. Perhaps they were posts on spam posts, or those publications violated one of the copyrights. The matter may not be because of your comment ..

This usually occurs when our posts or comments are ineffective and spammy. Some of my articles were also removed because they were irrelevant to the material. We must first review the platform's rules and regulations before creating our own posts.

Hello My friends I recently started in the world of crypt and, on the advice of a friend, started with the YOBIT exchange, this exchange is completely in Russian, easy to use, the most important thing is to study it, there is a lot of things you can invest in, there are many bonuses, new coins are launched.Thank You