Any one face this ptoblem - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Any one face this ptoblem

Greetings, dear friend, I am in fact new to this forum and I do not have much information, but I work according to the rules of the forum and I try to be careful and choose my useful vocabulary. I wish you good luck.

I know that you have a bad feeling because of deleting your posts, but the moderators are deleting all duplicate topics in order to clean up the forum and raise the quality of the content in it, so there is no need to get angry. Try to create more useful topics and use the search button before creating your posts

• +5 1

I'm sorry for you
Since the post is out of date
Can you tell us what happened next
Is your account returned or not.?

Hello my friend
I am new here and I have not finished the 100 comments yet and 50 comments have been deleted for me. I don’t know why. Please help

Can you tell us about it?
We, as beginners, need such leaflets to explain the rules to us and alert us about contraband
In order to avoid the ban.

It is true, all members have faced such a matter and dozens of their posts have been deleted, but it is a healthy measure to raise the level of the forum and clean it of violations and violators.

It is true also 81 posts but only 60 posts selected and other rejected . This reaction of this forum really disheart me.l don't understand why they should do this.

I have also faced this problem. I am a beginner and trying to complete my 100 posts but many of my posts are deleted and I don't know the reason why as I didn't violated any rule but still I am facing this issue.

Dear i suggest you to create posts on old topics. Those topics which give most reputation and abke to paid. The most important thing in this forum is rules of this forum. If you follow them by creating posts then it can be possible for not deleted your post. 

• +1 1

Dear, I am not the only one who suffers from this problem, in fact we are all subjected to deleting our topics even though we write good topics, it may be our footsteps, so we must focus more on the content of the topics that we share, and we must look for ideas and information that are not recognized from  Before on the forum.

Dear I not faced any problem yet, may be Although it can be future.I think there is a problem in everything. But we have to overcome these problems. Then we can do something good in life. All the problems in the world are fairy happiness.

I am face same problem and many posts deleted so when get up and open the account a see many post was deleted and why I am not know what happened. 

Edited by ch imran

Hello my dear friend, there is many people were losing their posts too, I suffer greatly from this problem. My comments are often deleted and I do not know why, although they are useful, effective and fulfilling the terms of the side. But I wanted to advice we should all be patient for that let's not to angry.

I love her and I want to tell you that I'm new here I'm just beginner I don't know about this problem but there should be deposed are unique and valuable of daily cost is $20 for the week. So you should just bus 220 if you need to leave you in the middle of course then we're probably deleted I think there is a problem with you and you should be in limit

• +3 1

Many newbie are suffering  from this problem  now that they don't  know about  the rules and don't  do useful  post that's  why there posts being deleted .if  the content  is repeated continuously  and we will not be able to  stay in the forum and ban.so try to make useful post which  prevents  post  deletion. 

• +1 1

Now, deleting posts is frustrating and tedious.  Many posts are being deleted daily, even I have experienced it, as much as I try to make a comment that is good, I admit I'm not particularly smart in crypto, but I believe that some of my posts are good.  Even though I still don't post many still daily posts are considered to be declining ope in fact they avoid our main reason it is not effective,.

Yes, most cryptotalk users use to face this type of problem when the moderator comes for monthly clean up. Moderators used to delete some posts and topics during this clean up process. Don't be discouraged just continue with your good work.

everyone is exposed to deleting his posts and sharing from time to time, and you may see that everything is legal and fine, but the supervisors are the ones who know and specify this, and this supervisor strictly follows the rules of the forum.

On 4/7/2020 at 4:31 AM, Honny143 said:

Today I can't understand what's happen with my account my 60 posts are deleted, but I selected all useful topics to give my reaction, I know this is routine topic, but I want to know this problem created only for me are any one also face this problem, I know this forum deleted spam topics, but I have one suggestion agree are disagree its not matter, but I write in this topic if they deleted spam topics good but don't reduce our counts, because we don't no which post is spam and gives our reaction but few days later this topics deleted and our count also decrease its really frustrated present I feels.give your valuable comments

Hello friend, I think this problem is happening at this moment also. Basically this problem is started when forum need to be cleaned. Moderators delete the useless and low quality check content and we find that our posts are decreasing gradually. It also happen when the useless topic is deleted and out replies are also being delete the same with the topic.

Hello my friend, I think that deleting posts is because they are of no use. You should take the time to write a topic or comment. I advise you to consult the elderly members because they have more experience.

We all suffered from this thing and it can only be eliminated if we get rid of all the spammers so that the forum becomes more effective, because the reason for the periodic deletion campaign is these people.

• +2 1

Yes, my posts have already been deleted.
The problem could be in the content of the text or it could be spelling mistakes. You should pay close attention before posting.

I think that the reason for deleting your posts is that they violate the rules or that they are duplicate, so I advise you to use the search button before creating any new topic, and if you are sure that your posts are not violating you should contact the supervisors to solve this problem

Hello my friend, I have not encountered this problem yet, but I think that the topics should be valuable and useful tender so that they are not deleted. I wish you good luck, thank you.