Any one face this ptoblem - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Any one face this ptoblem

Yes,

I absolutely with you. 

I am also facing these problems . I comments on a number of topics but my posts were deleted and i face a lot of problems. I completed my posts with great efforts but when my posts deleted i feel very nurvice and dispointed. I wish future will give us great pleasure. 

Good luck.

We need to be acquainted by now that spammers/scammers are everywhere online now.

None ever pray to be an agent of any of these scammers.

I'm sure your problem is all the handwork of some of them. Even though you also have to be conscious in following the rules and regulations of the forum.

Friend hopefully this does not continue because if it continues like this you are not and you will not be the only one harmed because because of these people who spam they delete topics or entire publications that affect us that we are making very good content but because of those people They harm us and our work that we do every day.

• +2 1

This is a problem that occurs from time to time in which the forum is cleaned of every spam, but I see that the number of posts that are deleted in this cleaning is a large number. I hope to reduce the number of deleted posts.

Let's all see, sometimes we don't feel bad when a publication is deleted, but that is not a reason to get frustrated, the important thing is to think about what you want and continue working for it, no matter how many times we fall, the ones that matter are the ones we get up, so cheer up friends...

This happens to all members. Every period of time some topics that are not important or that there is no interaction on them or that have passed for a long time are deleted.

• Useful or interesting 1

it 's because the clean up process .so all topic which have same idea or not have alot of replays would be deleted .
Don't worry all member face this problem .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The day I join the crypto forum for online working and earning  till now I haven't faced any type of problems. a  little problems, such as sometimes the submission of my post  will extend to some seconds so these are the minor problems. I think these are not the major one but till now I haven't faced a major problem in this forum and  I am smoothly working on this forum and I thank cryptotalk to take me as a part of this forum. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

This problem is happening at this moment also. Basically this problem is starting when forum needs to be cleaned. Moderators delete the useless and low quality contents and we find that our posts are decreasing gradually. It also happens when the useless topic is deleted and our replies are also being deleted with the topic                

• +1 1

Hello everyone. I think the moderators has deleted the topic you guys has comments on ,  in crypto talk forum once  the moderators has delete the  topic you  comments on, automatically your comments will also be deleted. Thank you 

• +1 1

most of the members or beginners are complaining about this problem and you are not once you  complain or ask question about this problem. i have also faced this problem in one time in a day during posting. i have deleted only four posts in all time. i think this problem occur due to some your mistakes. if we post in repeating manners then it will be deleted in no time. i think this is not a big problem. we should be careful during posts.

• +1 1

I also face same problem which means not that they only delete some posts out our own and live others it also happing to other we all should be patient and write more replies, but if our post are of no quality it will get delete, let ensure our work talking about the topic that demand an answers. 

• +1 2

They don't delete your posts if you are working on useful sites,its your mis understanding posts will be deleted if you are working on un useful sites which are not paying,try to post on useful sites having more knowledge and information,best of luck. 

• +1 1

Yeah my friend I agree with you. Most of our post getting deleted. Or even our useful post getting topic. I think its bcz when we comment on scam topic. But the question is that . How could we know?  Which topic is scam or which are legit. I am really disturbed

I think this is very sad due to the fact that we have struggle to make all this post which is not easy at all but I think this problems is not our fault but you can't blame the moderators too because some of this posts have breaking the rules and regulations but we should try and avoid these kind of posts

The moderator deletes some posts. He deletes the posts that have been repeated repeatedly and then he deletes some posts to clean the form.If you have been working on the form for a long time, some of your posts will be deleted because the moderator keeps cleaning the form.

Yes everyone is facing this problem .Crypto deleted some of our posts and we even do not know which one was sapm or which one is deleted .and this situation is really frustrated because when crypto deleted our posts our account value and earning decreases too

1 hour ago, Ayeza Khan said:

Dear @Honny143 i think your posts is deleted due many you post on these topics who deleted. Dear last week when i see the numbers of topics was 19465+  i was surprised today when i see the numbers of topics is 17200+. So dear i think that why you a lot posts goto deleted. So my i suggested you never lose heart and also keep going on good and useful topic. I hope you understand me why i am saying. Good my dear member and also have a good day.  

@Ayeza Khan well my friend this forum deleted our posts when we write useless content posts, I think you never face this problem that's good because once you realizes your 100 post get deleted then you're surely feels unhappy,so pls write good posts to avoid these all things.

• +2 1

I also have 100 posts but 20 posts have been cut. However, the jobit account shows your post was countable.  I think the post needs to do better

I'm so sorry because 20 of my posts were deleted by the moderator

• +1 1

the issue which is mentioned commonly happens all through the cleanup method and the protection duration which occurs within the cryptotalK website , this usually clears up loads of junk mail comments and a number of the topics in the forum, thereby ensuing in our count going down.

Sometimes they can do that and it's better for the forum. Usually if we make unuseful posts or spam posts our post will delete by the admins but this is kinda diferrent. Best thing to do is doing our research before making posts so we can give correct information to the others.Also it'll protect our posts for any deleting. We should also avoid commenting on useless posts so our comments won't be deleted.

• +3 1