Bitcoin is at a "key point" - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Bitcoin is at a "key point"

Bitcoin crossed the important level of resistance level 6900$ next important level was 7459$ this also crossed few days ago now from past three days bitcoin price is not high volatile only few hundred ups or down. Lets hope now bitcoin remaining above 7459$.until above this level we are bullish. 

On 4/6/2020 at 10:20 PM, malik6314193 said:

Yup and i think it is now out of dangerous area of 6000$ or below. Now it is trading at 7200$ and it will circulate between 7k to 8k in this week and will go up after two weeks. 

Gladly the price increasing in a period of time. 

The bull time will going to happen soon and I think the btc will be back to what it used to be. 

No need to worry. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/14/2020 at 3:37 AM, rekter said:

Looks like that's harder to do as it keeps coming back under 7k. I haven't been watching chart lines in months now, it seems irrelevant when i don't leverage trade anymore, i feel like last time when we were on 500 dollars waiting for the 1k. I just focused on investing everything i had.

Good note friend that I fall short on the possible prices and Bitcoin because what is happening is something unprecedented that has surprised us all

On 4/17/2020 at 2:32 AM, Veniatrs said:

Can you explain to me and everyone who reads it, why does bitcoin need to push more than $ 6,900 and flip $ 7,200? Is the price change in bitcoin not related due to the corona virus which is currently worldwide?

The Bitcoin price changes currently have nothing to do with the Covid-19 I can have had something to do with the reduction of its value a month ago but they no longer have na to do with it

as the epidemic gets into the countries all over the world surely , it will get to its average price i.e. 9000$ before , bitcoin holders never accept to sell their assets as long as they get proper price

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is no need to borrow bitcoin. Now there is a lot of time to hold bitcoin. Halfway through it will actually pump more up front. It could go up to 20,000 by the end of this year. This is a good time to hold on if you have enough capital. If the price goes up, I will be able to earn a lot of profit.

The prices are now starting to rise and very well and we can all notice this matter and have reached more than $ 7200 as the price reached $ 9000 and I am sure that it will rise more during the coming period, especially after the end of the half event

14 minutes ago, Jamesnachoog said:

Bitcoin will not go back to $6,000 because the halvin event is coming up this month and everyone is expecting bitcoin at the range of $10,000-$12,000 in the market and it is already $9,300 today which is a positive response from bitcoin.

But bro I heard some news before halving bitcoin prices goes down, I don't think its real are any think but I really don't want once again bitcoin prices goes down, because two months later bitcoin prices increase so in this situation don't goes down, i think in soon bitcoin price hit 10000$ dollars.

The price of bitcoin is currently $ 9300 and in the coming days, bitcoin is coming in half, so we don’t know what price bitcoin will settle on after half, but certainly it will go back to the rise and its price will always be suitable for everyone

Yes, and now the new support point might be at $ 8,900 but yesterday Bitcoin made a stunning rally taking all the alternative currencies to the bottom.

Every point on the bitcoin value graph is always critical, as the value of the coin can fall at any time , as just look at when it fell to $4000, it is a at which value price than that but in some circumstances it fell, so we have to always be aware on the volatility of the Bitcoin and what point it can hold on to

Today, the price of bitcoin is approximately $ 8,900, and I believe it will increase further over the next few months.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/7/2020 at 10:03 PM, kabanidze said:

The price has long jumped above $ 7.000, but is stuck at around $ 7.200-7.300. Recently, bitcoin has shown very good growth. It is time for Bitcoin to become stable, but the price is still small to become stable.

Gladly the price at this moment reach almost 9600 USD which is really a good news because it has possibility to twice the current price in the next day or month. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

BItcoin is king of the cryptocurrencies with the highest price, highest market cap. Bitcoin rise and fall every year it was 6781.64$ in the ending of april but today its price is more than $9000 which is very huge difference whatever the fall or rise it is the key point. Even if its price goes down people will buy and if it goes up people will buy.

Edited by CryptoLover21

On 5/7/2020 at 9:13 PM, Zaino34 said:

The price of bitcoin is currently $ 9300 and in the coming days, bitcoin is coming in half, so we don’t know what price bitcoin will settle on after half, but certainly it will go back to the rise and its price will always be suitable for everyone

The bitcoin price now is very unstable, I will rather to keep it for a long time so that it could pump soon, I have a trust in this market.

On 5/12/2020 at 1:36 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Today, the price of bitcoin is approximately $ 8,900, and I believe it will increase further over the next few months.

@Omar Ommeish BTC goes just around 9k, but l believe also BTC price will rise up. As you above mentioned it will not take a long time to increase BTC price. Maybe after rising price we will see that altcoins start also moving. 

• Useful or interesting 1

after the bitcoin was at prices of 6500 in april today in May it reached 9500 so the growth in price was very good, the April and May whales were of great volume for the bitcoins so it is expected that the price will continue to move considerably.

Bitcoin is continuously increasing its own price that's why it leads us to a hope that the bull run is starting. The price range right now $8766.45 which is good that we see a price increase from $7200.

On 4/6/2020 at 8:36 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Bitcoin bulls need to push over $6,900 and flip the $7,200 as a support to avoid a review of recent lows below $6,000

Gladly it surpass that price, as of now it's in 8800$ which is a good thing to consider. 

There's also some prediction that it will reach up to 15000$ or 20000$.

On 5/7/2020 at 5:39 PM, Honny143 said:

But bro I heard some news before halving bitcoin prices goes down, I don't think its real are any think but I really don't want once again bitcoin prices goes down, because two months later bitcoin prices increase so in this situation don't goes down, i think in soon bitcoin price hit 10000$ dollars.

Dumps usually happens just after halving and not before it, the reason for it is quite obvious, people that bought bitcoin while expecting they will get a good profit out of it when see the price is not moving up they lose hope and most of them will sell even if it's at a loss, but better traders know that after halving event is the best time to buy bitcoin because the price already had a good retrace and you can buy at a decent price with a better r/r, it might take some time for btc to pump hard after halving but it will happen.

Edited by lharost

On 5/25/2020 at 4:03 AM, Jump said:

Yes I think that you are right and I think that Bitcoin is really great because it is rising and it can get to ten thousand which is really at a key point right now and I hope that Many people will earn together with the bullrun and halving

BTC can be great right now, but as you said to get ten thousand is hard for BTC at the current moment. Cause of some problems l don't think that we can see the price in the near future. 

as of now, bitcoin has regained it's value again, with trading prices ranging between $9000 and $9600 in the last week

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Bitcoin's bullish trend started at the beginning of the new year due to several influences, including bitcoin, whales, speculators, and positive news.

Life is great and enjoy it

Some words related to bitcoin analysis will not benefit the beginners very much. I hope that you will place another analysis of the bitcoin price in the current levels and also be accompanied by pictures so that the picture becomes clear.

I think that the main key to its rise is to break the downtrend from its previous historical peak at the price of 10500, and after it the road is open to start the bull. The points that you mentioned are major supports to bounce back from them.

bitcoin never stable in its price , now bitcoin is in bull run mode . bitcoin successfuly touch $11500 after a long dump in market .

who purchase some bitcoin on $4000 ( before 6-7 month ) they are really in great profit at this time .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg