Which currency do beginners prefer to invest? - Page 19 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Which currency do beginners prefer to invest?

I believe that the bitcoin currency and then the ethereum currency should be chosen by both beginners and experts in investing, but beginners must learn well before joining this field because working with it without studying would result in significant losses.

Yes for sure, beginners should avoid starting with BTC. Digital currencies market is full of lower price coins which beginners should start with, it's safer and has lower effective rate to the investors psych. Anyway, they also have to avoid new investments site as most of them are fraud.

Starting out, it is better to invest in Bitcoin, because it is a currency that is solid in the market, and as you learn more about the different Crypto currencies you can invest safely, with prior knowledge and good advice you can project successfully.

Hello buddy,

according to my opinion as beginner i would  prefer bitcoin litecoin and ethereum  for trade and investment because the market value of these crypto currency is increasing day by day.

• +5 1

I think newcomers should start investing in cheap like dogecoin/etherum classic but avoud unpopular coins. It was the beginning of investing in etherum and made money profit.   

Bitcoin is the Most popular Cryptocurrency for now..It's also the crypto that's drawing the most attention and investment dollars. In a very distant second position is Ethereum, and there are others like Zcash, Dash, and Ripple.