Which currency do beginners prefer to invest? - Page 18 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Which currency do beginners prefer to invest?

They can invest in any currency but fresher must take knowledge about crypto and then invest at right and legit place to avoid any problem. Btc and ethereum are good. I also use btc and ethereum. They will give more profit.

• +5 1

I would recommend beginners, to investment in top 5 cryptocurrencies in coinmarketcap. Among the top 5 list, there are coins like Bitcoin(BTC), Ethereum(ETH), Binance Coin(BNB), Tether(USDT) and Cardano(ADA). You can invest on any of these coins except Tether(USDT) just because it is the stable coin, and if you make a good profit with other coins, you can finally trade it for Tether(USDT) if you want to save your investments funds to go into loss, if the coinmarket gets a bear market.505339005_Screenshotfrom2021-04-0111-05-56.thumb.png.3658790e29850a0cda4d9913470097da.png

In fact, I think the reason lies in the platform that we use for trading and not in the currency itself, we must choose a platform with a good reputation such as Binance, Trading View or Yobit, and thus we guarantee the safety of our money

On 3/23/2021 at 11:03 AM, Jorge_salem said:

I will recommend the new users to invest on these coins Etherium, BNB, Yo and LTC these are the best coins for beginners, these coins never lose your funds in the cryptcurrency market.

That is not entirely true, I once was holding ETH they did fine for a month and then after than they constantly went down and I lost more than half of my funds. Investing in cryptocurrencies needs one to be very carefully and aware of the market conditions.

I love the dot currency, it is a very strong currency, its project is very strong and it is characterized by many things, and I think its price will reach a lot 

• +2 1

hello . I think that the currency that should be preferred for beginners and experts in investment is first the bitcoin currency and then the ethereum currency that actually happens is that while beginners originally buy bitcoin, the next day they go ahead and buy some random altcoins as XRP, XLM, Tezos, CardanoThen after a few days these shitcoins crash and Bitcoin gains more dominance . good luck

• +2 1

In fact, my friend, there are many currencies that we can trade in, including Bitcoin and Ethereum, and investing in the currency of Dogecoin, I see a beautiful future with it, but the novice is tempted by the cheapness of the currency, so he is shocked by the lack of its price.

On 4/2/2021 at 7:49 PM, selfmade said:

Investing in cryptocurrencies needs one to be very carefully and aware of the market conditions.

This is the fact my friend, investing requires one to choose good top coin that have potential in cryptocurrency market and one has to be strict by watching the market so that they will know the right time to sell for good profit.

9 minutes ago, kyzne4ik1 said:

90% or more of newbies will invest in bitcoins, some newbies even if only bitcoin is called cryptocurrency and they are wrong, but this has happened to me before.

@kyzne4ik1 Bitcoin is the crypto king so it is also the first crypto known to everyone. At the same time, when they first enter the market, they tend to invest in the top #1 recognized cryptocurrency instead of other altcoins.
When I joined the market in 2017, I also bought BTC ^^

The bitcoin is the best currency for the beginners who want to make some profits by the beginning of their job and they can also invest in the litecoin.

lately found Utopia. The Utopia Open Platform (UOP) is the ecosystem for the tokenized song. The UOP receives data from the existing Utopia Music Platform, which collects commercial music consumption and copyright data from numerous sources. Over the past 3 years, it has collected over 3 billion data points ‘Genesis’ will be the first application on the UOP. Through Genesis, users will be able to plug into this data to keep track of songs, compositions, artists, writers, composers, record labels, releases, radio stations, DSPs, standard identifiers and much more. Whether you are an artist, a producer, or a record label, you will be able to see where, how, when and with whom the music is performing best. Google them

At first i believed Doge was the best for beginners but now i don't see that anymore it is not holding good in the market but Ethereum is still raising and i think it has a good future and it will give a proper profit. 

• +3 1

Actually, New investors prefers to invest on a coin they first here about and the coin that most newbies hear first is bitcoin. Because they believe it is the one that will give them huge profit if they hold for sometime.If you do not have adequate knowledge and experience in the market, it is preferable to choose popular cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ethereum have less probability of loosing its value.

Usually beginners buy bitcoin first and then go on and buy altcoins that are found in the most popular exchanges. It may be wise to have a lot of these altcoins but buy them when their price is very low and hope that the noobs entering will buy everything they find in coinbase and binance.

Found Utopia that is coming with real uniqueness on music field. There is lack of transparency on the field. The Utopia Open Platform (UOP) is the ecosystem for the tokenized song. The UOP receives data from the existing Utopia Music Platform, which collects commercial music consumption and copyright data from numerous sources. Over the past 3 years, it has collected over 3 billion data points ‘Genesis’ will be the first application on the UOP. Through Genesis, users will be able to plug into this data to keep track of songs, compositions, artists, writers, composers, record labels, releases, radio stations, DSPs, standard identifiers and much more. Whether you are an artist, a producer, or a record label, you will be able to see where, how, when and with whom the music is performing best. Google them to check the website

I think that beginners have a fear of investing in unknown currencies. In my opinion, Bitcoin is the most secure digital currency, it is very popular and its prices are rising significantly.

I figure novices will like bitcoin but since its worth is so extraordinary, it can just possess a modest quantity of bitcoin, other than bitcoin, there are numerous alternatives like ethereum, swell or litecoin.

I preffer the beginners for the bitcoin and the etherium currency for investment  . these are good currencies for making profit.

I think I will recommend a beginner to always start by investing on most of the valuable coins available to stand a good chance of succeeding and for him to gain a bountiful amount of interest. In addition he/she must first with the little amount he can afford to loose to avoid unnecessary loosing as he's still new and learning the system.

I advise beginners to trade on currencies that have high trading liquidity because they are often reliable and have a great future in the field..

• +2 1

I believe that many beginners are drawn to cryptocurrencies for the first time because of Bitcoin, so I believe that Bitcoin is the currency that beginners prefer, and they would be interested in Ethereum...etc.

• +1 1

Many people have their own opinion on this platform that which currency is better, I am also a new  for investment at the moment, I do not know  on this platform, just looking at the comments of people, that it is more preferred to cryptocurrency  

In my point of view many curreny for new members to invest. If you want really invest so you san invest on BTC because this time of invest on BTC. Btc currency today price is very down. So new members invest on btc.

In my point of view beginners should invest bitcoins because bitcoins are easy to invest and bitcoins have high ratings in trading market. Maximum people can easily trade bitcoins because of bit experience. Beginning have no more idea in start so bitcoins is the best crypto currency to invest and we can make maximum profit through bitcoins investment. I am also investing bitcoins and i am sure you will get success through bitcoins investment. 

• +2 1

I think that beginners should buy low and bullish cryptocurrencies, and stay away from higher cryptocurrencies whose value is fixed because they will not gain profits from buying them, they should look for currencies in which they earn profits, such as ETC and XRP and TRX.