How to take withdraw from yobit to PayPal. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

How to take withdraw from yobit to PayPal.

It is not possible to transfer to Paypal directly through the YOBIT platform because it does not support payment through Paypal. To do this, the exchanger websites must be used.

Yes, you have described it in a very good way. If anyone wants to return from U-Beat to Lite Coin, they can easily do so by reading your post.Anyone who wants to get PayPal USD can easily get it by reading this. You have described it very well.If anyone wants to know more about it, they can go to YouTube or Google and search as you mentioned earlier.Yes, your post is very good and very well known.

Paypal is not one of the withdrawal methods supported by the YoBit platform, so you must choose another bank, such as Payeer, or withdraw your money to another site that allows withdrawing profits to Paypal.

• +4 1

Many will be hungry of this kind of topics, because they want to withdraw from yobit to PayPal, but I think if they can come across this topic as explained in details, they will find it easy to do, well we should refer members trying to do such to this great topic

• +1 1

This is a very good explanation and I hope its will help members of cryptotalk forum. But I think I have come across similar topics like this one in this section, so next time you want to create a topic make sure you search about the topics if its already existed to avoid repetition.

I saw this thought previously however without a connection to see more I will see the connection and I trust it help me some way or another on the grounds that I am consistently reluctant to attempt new things in the stage that I use on the grounds that any issue could influence the equilibrium.

Hello my dear friend first of all I am sorry and I don't want to spread negative thought in this forum, but honestly one thing I say this topic so many time discussed in this forum, so I don't think this type topics we need because search this topic like how to withdrawal litecoin are withdrawal in paypal i use perfect money wallet for withdraw my earning from yobit which quite easy and have low fee of just 1%.😚

On 4/6/2020 at 8:43 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I am talking  withdraw from  yobit  to litecoin. I found that there are many  members who  want to to take withdraw  to PayPal.  So i have make search  for  them and now want to tell them now how then can do that.

Firstly you need to withdraw  their usd in perfect  money with low  fees. 

Secondly should convert  their perfect money  usd to PayPal usd by the site ( uniexchange.me )

In this method  you can get youw PayPal  usd easily and safely. 

If you still don't  understand  You can search  about (   uniexchange.me ) on Google  or on YouTube  You will get method of exchange  also will come to know it is legit or scam. 

If you find my post  useful  give me good reputation. 

Hello Ch Ayyan, Much appreciated dear companion for sharing this data yet I could state am not satisfactory yet on the best way to pull out from yobit to PayPal , however I will make some exploration to be a lot of clear on this so while endeavoring this I won't commit any error.

Thank you so much for sharing your information also very easy to withdraw from this way as the PayPal. I personally user to send the USD to the perfect money then i withdraw it. 

Thank you for this useful information. You tell us that how we withdraw money from yobit to paypal. But many people use another wallet for withdraw their money. Many people have their own choice and they think which is useful for their they select those. 

As I know about the yobit there is no direct method to  withdrawa  money from this forum but we us e alternative method to withdraw money from this forum. First of all from the wallet to the PayPal balance except with the presence of an intermediary but recently PayPal began adopting bitcoin blockchain technology and making it available as a method of payment. In this way you can withdraw money from the yobit forum. 

Start by logging in using the email address and password you've registered for YoBit. Click on “Wallets” to view your funds as well as the available Bitcoins. To withdraw, select your currency from the list and click on the minus sign under “Withdraw.”
Currently, you can only hold the Cryptocurrency that you buy on PayPal in your account. Additionally, the Cryptocurrency in your account cannot be transferred to other accounts on or off PayPal.

We need to know something better about how we will practice.  So here we hope we can understand how to practice.  If any of us here are getting help on some good topics then we can find out some good ones here because there are a lot of new members who are here discussing the topic then hope you can get a lot of ideas if you share.

I think, with your paycheck from the payer or the perfect paycheck and you have the opportunity to exchange the perfect payout from the payer or with PayPal rather than choosing a website but my friend you have to be careful to choose.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is true that not in all countries there is an exchange that facilitates the exit of cryptocurrencies to fiat money, in my case, thank God I have the facility to do so, many like the idea of being able to send their cryptocurrencies and convert them into fiat money , through paypal, but I think it is a complicated and time consuming issue, another option that I could recommend would be to occupy the airtm platform, that platform is well regulated and does not seek to scam anyone, however the only disadvantage that I see in airtm , is that you must verify your account before being able to occupy it, but it is something that is required.
Well that is my option that I could recommend since I recommend it, you can send your cryptocurrencies and convert them into usd and send them to your PayPal wallet, payeer, among others.

• Useful or interesting 1

I just do appreciate your efforts always towards we members on this forum @Ch Ayyan. You are one of the seniors in this forum that has always been sharing us educative posts on cryptocurrency and topics like this are making we learners in the forum to have knowledge and understanding in the forum. Thank you for this.

I don't know about it but it is great point raise in this forum because senior is better know about it and better things realted this topic biscally senior is our teacher and very respectful.

• +1 1

Yes you can and it is very easy I think no doubt it is the best and well post I think. No doubt convert your yobiy money to the perfect money USD and USD to PayPal. I think in this way you can do it 

• +1 1

Though i have no idea about that because i recently join the forum and still learning all the basic but here are some older members so co operative they will help you a lot 

O Dear friend, Thanks for sharing information.

Now it will be very helpful for me. I was also curious about this problem. Today you clear it out.

Once again thank you so much.

I think you can not withdraw your coin directly from yobit to paypal. I think there are no direct ways of transferring coins from yobit to PayPal. Now we all know that PayPal accepting cryptos so you can give a try.

But pypal his not quite there to withdraw directly from the yobit and you see some topics in this forum so please stop and created new topics.

These a great expository information but the problem is actually that the withdrawal fee through USD is somehow too high, I think it's better to use the other conventional withdrawal methods 

I think it is based on country to country I think so no doubt they pay us very good and well money yobit go convert USD and I use perfect money. So may be there are other method also for this and they do it I think.

• +1 1

Very good information, I think that even though in the comments of the publication they say that the subject has been discussed several times, I think that it is not bad if it is new information and does not have exactly the same content, information is always coming out relevant on topics already covered and it is good to update the information, I am new and your publication was the first I found on this topic and it helped me to know which platform to use, I appreciate it.