Complete Silence on forums what's the reasons behind it - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chrislynn

Complete Silence on forums what's the reasons behind it

As we all of us knows that our earned bitcoin not transferring into wallets of yobit exchange from last four days and I checked many times in about forum section there is complete silence on this section and there is no information regarding that when our payment will resumed and we are able to send our payment into exchange wallets because when last time payment stopped moderators are Gabe's us time that payment will resume on 12th March 2020. Now this time no information gave us by the moderators of crypto talk forum wants the reason of this. 

I think the reason of the silence is the payment, this is the problem of the many members here, the majority are there just for collecting Bitcoin, they dont help the growing of this forum, I think we are not fair with this forum! 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

My friend, it is a very ordinary matter. Moderators may be busy with some things and updates in addition to cleaning the forum from the annoying cold. So you have to be patient and I am sure that the moderators will pay everyone soon and during the coming days.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friends, this happens almost every ten days. Moderators must make new arrangements or they can fix the Yubit platform because they do not accept linking new members. We must not forget that there are members who joined the forum a few days ago and were unable to link the platform with the forum, so do not worry as long as you are paid in a box. Payment You can withdraw when the platform opens again

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

basically its not really about whether we have been paid or not, as for me from the start which this issue of payments hasn't really been on, I just kept silence as basically this is kit the first time which this incidence of payments been delayed has occurred

@chrislynn  The episode you mentioned was an exceptional case, the moderators modified the rules of the forum and made cleaning among the members. This time, it is only an extended deadline, nothing exceptional.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

The procedure takes place almost every week. This happened in the last month. The problem was solved and everyone was withdrawn without any problem. And often, the closing of the draw to the platform lasts about a week until it is filled again so there is no need to disturb. Wait for the decision that will be issued by the officials

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

11 hours ago, chrislynn said:

As we all of us knows that our earned bitcoin not transferring into wallets of yobit exchange from last four days and I checked many times in about forum section there is complete silence on this section and there is no information regarding that when our payment will resumed and we are able to send our payment into exchange wallets because when last time payment stopped moderators are Gabe's us time that payment will resume on 12th March 2020. Now this time no information gave us by the moderators of crypto talk forum wants the reason of this. 

My friend as far as i know this problem happen every two week or three weeks. So there is nothing to worry about it. Your earnings are safe in yobit. And btc balance will start working soon. 

I think at that time many members were new here on this forum and when they stop getting money they made toouch topics about it and admin reply of that but now everyone knows that it will be fixed so thats why everyone is silent. 

It is already paying right now. They were just banning and blocking many people who only spam and use someone else's content on the forum.

Everything is fine, and now you can get your reward in the form of bitcoin. Payment was replayed today. Thanks Yobit. 

Yes, all is normal now, i transfered 0.004 BTC yesterday. I will not exchange it because I think that the price will continue to grow and the halving is comming.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I don't know how many times i need to   answer this question it's the yobit refill problem with their wallet and give them some time they will recover and get back to you. You will get your earnings do doubt on that so wait some time keep patience.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

easy because they get bored of asking about this problem because they will get paid after days when they fill the balance again as soon as possible you know that right my friend.

We get used about this little problem it came to use every a while and we know that they will pay us and we really complaining about this issue alot but now we need to know they will always pay us even if they get late after all btc is not easy to mine and give.

I guess the silence was just because the earned Satoshi were not transfering into our Yobit wallet. As the issue is solved the traffic starts to returning, which is not a good thing. We have to use this forum regardless of the matter they are paying or not. It's a great forum to learn many new ideas about crypto.

The reason for silence is because the members know that this occurs due to technical problems, as well as the refill of the wallet. This has already happened several times, and this is not a concern

THINK POSITIVE

The core technical team was reviewing unusual activities on this forum. Some scammers created multiple accounts on this forum and they reviewed all actions before making payments to the users. It is frequently happening. If you are not violating the forum's rules, you need not take any worries. 

Oh dear now all is fine and now payments are resumed by the moderators of crypto talk forum. On these days when you posts this topics really completely silence from the whole community of crypto talk forum are confused regarding payment but now everything fine and we are active now. 

There are many members who are still lucking faith in cryptotalk in such a way that they panic a lot whenever theris a payment issue of not being able to transfer earned satoshi to yobit balance thus making them give up from posting and resulting to the silence in the forum.

I think the topic has been explained before and there is no need for more talk. We must be patient about this and keep working.

2 hours ago, BulatkinAl said:

This has been fixed and you can continue to earn and send to balance. That is something that happens some times and it always get fixed.

It is a common thing and it is not necessary to worry about that. If there is something serious the administration will inform us.

Personally I think that one of the reasons for the silence of this forum is that the oldest members are losing the motivation to sefed by creating topics to newspapers because they do not receive the reactions that mind those issues because most newbies do not care about that

You are right the forum can never keep silent. It is usually the hackers and scams that need to take action to take action against them. They may not want to scam anymore and return to this forum. The admin has made very good decisions for every member.

There is lack of information circulation in this forum and I think that's one of thing the moderators should help us take note of. Once information is circulated, no one is allowed to create any topic about it. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy