Is it true that Samsung is looking to launch a cryptocurrency project? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

Is it true that Samsung is looking to launch a cryptocurrency project?

In February 2019, Samsung created the Samsung Blockchain Wallet app on its recently released phones as the S10, Since then, its blockchain developers have been developing ERC20 codes of Ethereum, which confirms that this currency will be a fork of the ETH, One of the officials of the company said that there are three models, that the team is testing for now.

In my opinion, I think there are three things we should conclude from this topic :

1. Cryptocurrencies have become an inevitable reality

2. Time to buy Ethereum.

3. Absence from the digital arena is no longer permitted

• Useful or interesting 5
  • -2 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 6
  • +4 2

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

Since the beginning of Ethereum, it has not been able to compete with Bitcoin, but not long ago it has made many partnerships in order to reserve a place in the market.

• +5 1

May be it can happen as because if Facebook as a social platform can introduce the Libra they why not Samsung can, as Samsung is the top mobile company.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Samsung already partnership with klaytn, a blockchain phone.  Klaytn is under kakaotalk, the biggest chat platform in korea

• Useful or interesting 1

Its my first time to know about  crypto currency belongs to samsung  i think that became a development on samsung  goals of entering in crypto  that will lead to more using of crypto and promising step that i will support if I need it. Maybe i will buy some tokens. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I'm a Samsung user. But unaware about the BTC added in the application recently. Its main moto is to make the BTC surveillance in market to increase its users and to have more knowledge about  particular statement discussed. 

• +1 1

It is actually true. Samsung is really in for this tech and they have been partnering with some big crypto company in other to make their dream real and it will be a big game changer. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

I have heard they are trying to make new phone that based o Blockchain.So If they do this,Surely they would do other thing for crypto world

• -1 1
  • +2 1

samsung is bigger and more powerful than most states in the world. this gives samsung reputation and trust. I prefer to carry samsung crypto money in my pocket instead of a weak and unreliable country currency. it is natural that samsung is interested in the crypto currency sector.

• +2 2

At some point the big tech companies must decide which way is the best for the future. A really bad example is Nokia. A former world market leader in mobile business oversleept the change in technology. Samsung is set for new technologies and this is great for the crypto industry.

• +1 1

10 hours ago, redamoun said:

2. Time to buy Ethereum.

Why did you conclude that we should buy ethereum if Samsung develops its blockchain? I don't get it. Please explain?

• +4 1

i did not listen about it, but if its true then it will be the best project, Samsung is one of the most famous and big company in the electronics so they will get succeed in their coin if they are thinking to launch.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

Hard Worker 😎😎

According to the source, after the development of the blockchain is complete, the company may move to launch Samsung Coin, their own crypto token. Nevertheless he also stressed that the direction could not be ascertained. But Samsung has been working on the project for at least a year, the source said.

• +1 1

21 hours ago, samarkamane said:

Since the beginning of Ethereum, it has not been able to compete with Bitcoin, but not long ago it has made many partnerships in order to reserve a place in the market.

In my opinion, I think that ETH is the closest to being adopted by governments, than BTC, because it has good potential.

• -1 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

Since i understand cryptocurrency and know its capability in this world. I know myself that large companies like Samsung will create their own cryptocurrency in the future. About this galaxy S10, i dont see good thing for crypto and the blockchajn they are talking. I think it is just marketing but still not ready.

I heard this things before but never confirm it yet, But if this is really true, I think its a great news. I hope that you have a supporting article link for this so that I know the clear details. Thanks

Well there is a news about samsung and cryptocurrency project things and it was a long time ago and i don't see any update about that until now. I don't know though is it true or not.

• -1 1

On 10/18/2019 at 9:47 AM, Khan said:

May be it can happen as because if Facebook as a social platform can introduce the Libra they why not Samsung can, as Samsung is the top mobile company.

Yeah you're right, i agree with you mate. Facebook has laugh crypto currency project too right? Then why not for the samsung. Samsung has also many users too like facebook so i think it will have huge impact to crypto industry. Correct me if i'm wrong. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It's an obvious fact that these great companies will use the cryptocurrencies. It is the era of internet. And these cryptocurrencies are born via internet.

• -1 1

Wow, this really surprised me. Is Samsung the first ever phone to use or have partnership with cryptocurrency? I searched it and it is true that Samsung launched Galaxy phone with crypto wallet. This will really make a big growth regarding cryptocurrencies being known to almost all the people in every country since Samsung is one of the top markets in smartphones.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/17/2019 at 4:53 PM, redamoun said:

In February 2019, Samsung created the Samsung Blockchain Wallet app on its recently released phones as the S10, Since then, its blockchain developers have been developing ERC20 codes of Ethereum, which confirms that this currency will be a fork of the ETH, One of the officials of the company said that there are three models, that the team is testing for now.

In my opinion, I think there are three things we should conclude from this topic :

2. Time to buy Ethereum.

This has not constituted a certain advance, it is only a very particular and simple event, that is not why it is time to buy Ethereum, everything is in the timing of the market, it should never be related a news of a company affiliated with the psobile increase of price in the future, the fundamentals are in the background.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This is a good news.I think if companies like Samsung can afford to use cryptocurrency like this, then it is definitely good and it will have a lot of impact.I think the app they are creating will definitely benefit in the future

• +1 1

I am sure of this, because recently Samsung launched a convenient internal crypto wallet in new phones, which means that the company is interested in its own cryptocurrency, and now most likely there are already negotiations on it inside.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

to date there has been no official confirmation regarding this matter. for the plan may have been far ahead, but we still have to wait for the Samsung to officially confirm that they have made their own crypto.

• +1 2

On 10/17/2019 at 4:53 PM, redamoun said:

2. Time to buy Ethereum.

• The 5G chip will enable faster data transfer and download speeds, which will enhance the mobile experience. Samsung's Exynos Modem 5100 can reach download speeds of up to 6 Gbps per second, which is five times faster than its 4G predecessor. The faster download speeds will better support emerging technologies such as ultra-high-resolution videos, virtual and augmented reality (VR/AR) experiences, and autonomous driving. 
  • And it will allow Samsung to accelerate the development of 5G smartphones.Samsung has already used the chip to successfully complete an over-the-air 5G data call simulating real world cellular network environments. And the company's also been working closely with a number of global mobile carriers to accelerate the worldwide rollout of 5G networks and devices. 

Huobi Global announced TuesdaySep 3, 2019 the launch of the “Acute Angle” blockchain phone for $515. The Acute Angle is made by Whole Network, a startup that Huobi invested in. Also announced today, Whole Network’s NODE token will be listed on Huobi Prime. Running against competitors like Sirin Labs’ $1,000 “Finney” phone, the Whole Network device can be purchased with Huobi’s native token, HT, for roughly half the price.

Based on Android’s operating system, Acute Angle is currently available in China with a Q4 2019 launch planned for Southeast Asia. Dates for the U.S. and European rollout have not yet been given.

In a statement, Huobi Global CEO Livio Weng said blockchain-based phones have a bright future:

“We think blockchain phones are a promising area for future blockchain industry development. As the industry develops and as innovations like 5G become increasingly integrated into our telecommunications systems, we believe more and more crypto communities will want to trade and transact from mobile devices.”

Acute Angle includes built-in crypto-ready features like push trade notifications, a dapp wallet, an optional cold-wallet plugin and the NODE native token.

Acute Angle is the first in a future lineup of blockchain-based phones from Whole Network, Huobi said, with plans for 5G capability for future phones promised.

Whole Network joins Samsung and Sirin Labs, among others, in blockchain-based phone development. Last month, Samsung added bitcoin functionality into its Samsung Developers Kit (SDK).

• +2 1