Is it true that Samsung is looking to launch a cryptocurrency project? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

Is it true that Samsung is looking to launch a cryptocurrency project?

On 10/17/2019 at 9:53 PM, redamoun said:

In February 2019, Samsung created the Samsung Blockchain Wallet app on its recently released phones as the S10, Since then, its blockchain developers have been developing ERC20 codes of Ethereum, which confirms that this currency will be a fork of the ETH, One of the officials of the company said that there are three models, that the team is testing for now.

In my opinion, I think there are three things we should conclude from this topic :

1. Cryptocurrencies have become an inevitable reality

2. Time to buy Ethereum.

3. Absence from the digital arena is no longer permitted

This is a nice idea go Samsung is one of the biggest company, if it tends to release it's first coin it will be great as well, as Facebook is planning to release is coin.

12 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

yes it's working on its own crypto currency project

but i think that this would take a long time! there are a lot of difficults would face a big company like samsung!

best wishes for this company and hope that some big companies follow the steps of samsung and make their own crypto curencies!

Samsung does not have a digital currency and now Samsung is going back very, very

It's a great news if Samsung is launching its own project for the cryptocurrency it will be a big competitor for the other digital currencies because Samsung has been already consist of a big community. 

I don't know brother. But read some article and i wath something about samsung   project. I don't think so its true becouse officially no news from samsung.

I was not known about this kind of information. But that might happen according to information you have posted here. Samsung is innovative brand and trying to make its impact over all faculties from technology to gathers and all stuff. Off information provided by you is true then might be Samsung will going to launch any cryptocurrency related project.

According to Business Korea, a major media outlet in South Korea, electronics manufacturer Samsung Electronics is preparing to integrate digital currencies into samsung Pay's most popular payment service and is expected to increase the prevailing dependence on the currency category. Largely digital

Entering a giant company like Samsung in this field and designing an official blockchain wallet with its phones will support the progress of cryptocurrencies, but perhaps a lot of large companies are already inside this market, but have not disclosed that to any party yet.

On 10/18/2019 at 1:53 AM, redamoun said:

In February 2019, Samsung created the Samsung Blockchain Wallet app on its recently released phones as the S10, Since then, its blockchain developers have been developing ERC20 codes of Ethereum, which confirms that this currency will be a fork of the ETH, One of the officials of the company said that there are three models, that the team is testing for now.

In my opinion, I think there are three things we should conclude from this topic :

1. Cryptocurrencies have become an inevitable reality

2. Time to buy Ethereum.

3. Absence from the digital arena is no longer permitted

Yes it could be happened. Samusng have also released new s20 model with more secure and support for other crypto currencies. So whom are involving in providing wallet facility for blockchian wallets they can also start a blockchain/Crypto project too. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

There is the news which says like Samsung is working on its own blockchain and might launch its own cryptocurrency. There  can be so many works are still going on and samsung is seeking the best way to give its users to pay for their products.

Yesterday i read the post that says.tjere are samsung crypto currency and i thought it has a fake but i now there are again so i think if this was true really good for crypto becouse we are really spreading and growing

Dear mate I can't say for sure if Samsung plans to launch a cryptocurrency  projects well if it's actually true then you might want to agree with me that cryptocurrency  has become an inevitable reality whereas every company and country are trying to create theirs

I didn't tune in about it, yet on the off chance that its actual, at that point it will be the best undertaking, Samsung is one of the most well known and large organization in the hardware so they will get prevail in their coin in the event that they are thinking to dispatch.

For the first time, to learn about crypto currency, Samsung seems to me to be a development in Samsung's goal of entering CryptoThis will really increase the tendency for cryptocurrency to be known to almost every country in every country, since Samsung is one of the top smartphones market.

I heard that Samsung will put the blockchain technology in the new from its phones, and this indicates that many institutions in the world will enter and adopt the crypto world.

I'm not sure but Samsung will jump into the Crypto because they are showing interest on it by putting Wallet on s10 and s20 handset. And that purely indicates something big is coming. Maybe we could see Crypto payment option on Samsung pay app in future.

• +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It's true  Samsung has really been involved with this technology and they have partnered with some other major crypto companies to make their dreams a reality.  I heard sumsang  has a partnership with klaytn blockchain phone.

I have arrived to the conclusion about all those news I have already heard on the last year, that are just a speculation and a publicity, all those companies have introduced this information to promote their image nothing is real just a marketing strategy.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

This is because if Facebook could introduce Tula as a social platform, why would they not be Samsung, because Samsung is the top mobile company.

I don't think so, it is either a rumor or you misread what you read. They are not planing anything like this. 

Its my first time to think about cryptographic money has a place with samsung I believe that turned into an improvement on samsung objectives of entering in crypto that will prompt all the more utilizing of crypto and promising advance that I will bolster in the event that I need it. Possibly I will get a few tokens.

I read the news that the Samsung Galaxy S10 smartphone has added support for several cryptocurrencies. Now you can store Binance Coin, Maker, Pundi X coins and TUSD and USD Coin stablecoins in an electronic wallet on your device. The number of supported assets increased to 33. Two types of accounts are installed on the smartphone: for Ethereum and for Bitcoin. Wallets for other coins need to be installed independently, but this is not difficult.

Well Samsung is really on the front line. I read they even put wallets in their new line of Phones. But its not just samsung, there are many other big brands that are trying to get in crypto. There is no other way but to get in crypto now, or be late foreer. 

amsung, the South Korean technology giant and creator of the Galaxy smartphone range, could soon become one of the biggest drivers of bitcoin, crypto and blockchain adoption. Those using Samsung devices with the Blockchain Keystore are able to store the private keys to their bitcoin and crypto wallets on the device.

Edited by Mercello Blyat

Samsung along with other tech giants are looking into this possibility. It is an opportunity for globalized corporations and they most are already researching and developing something that can be used to help them in their global transactions. My guess is that they would all look forward to built a stable coin. So we would have Samsung coins for all of their devices, Vodafone coin etc. Just like the gift-cards, where everyone has it's own right now. There might even be a new tech-war between the major ones of them to see which one survives.