Is it true that Samsung is looking to launch a cryptocurrency project? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

Is it true that Samsung is looking to launch a cryptocurrency project?

I am using Xiaomi mobile phone. For this reason I have no experience about Samsung phone. That's why I can't say about this metter

1 hour ago, Nobel Islam said:

this gives samsung reputation and trust. I prefer to carry samsung crypto money in my pocket instead of a weak and unreliable country currency. it is natural that samsung is interested in the crypto currency sector.

For some people they still think crypto is a scam, i think with this move from samsung they will finally believe in crypto.

I don't know about that. whether Samsung will develop their tokens from the etherium protocol. But it's true that Samsung made crypto wallets for their latest cellphones. at this time only Samsung adopted the crypto wallet into their platform. Yes this will be good news for ethereum if this project can happen.

At present, many companies have begun working on cryptocurrency projects and various other things, and in the meantime Samsung is one of the first to start working on technology and currency.Which I think is a very good side

Well I think that it's possible. Cause every company is nowadays launching their own coin and tokens. So I think Samsung is planning to do so too. 

This will be good its real, many mobile users will now cryptocurrency and trust it because samsung mobile has many users so they will be pushing crypto to many members more than 100M in the whole world, in the future crypto will take the world.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

If Samsung were to launch a full-blown cryptocurrency it would be met with fierce resistance from the governments. But other companies have gotten away with making tokens that do not have much value such as Azure Heroes. Developing a cryptocurrency wallet shouldn't get you in trouble.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

In my opinion, the cryptocurrency of companies like Samsung is thinking about the technology currently being promoted in the current euro currency, if there are a large number of people around the world who will already be talking about itWill be thinking of investing in and working on it in the future

In my opinion, this can always be good news for those who are involved with or associated with cryptocurrency related activities, as a way of developing a blockchain technology developed by companies like SamsungFor the community, more and more people will be interested in it and they will also try to give it their valuable time and think about it more

28 minutes ago, Tasrif Hossai said:

In my opinion, the cryptocurrency of companies like Samsung is thinking about the technology currently being promoted in the current euro currency, if there are a large number of people around the world who will already be talking about itWill be thinking of investing in and working on it in the future

samsung is a huge brand and does business all around the globe.it might be true that samsung is launching its own cryptocurrency to expand their business.

Yes thats true.  In that many people of samsung users will get to know about crypto-currency  

This Is Great But I Dont Know About It Previous If It Is True It Is So Beneficial For All Samsung Users And Lovers And They Would Love It So Muchh.

19 hours ago, shahbaz786 said:

this is the best if the Samsung  think that they should make the launch the cryptocurrency project this may be the best for the Samsung 

Yes it is the best decision, I think it had already been launched and it is a great benefits for the users

On 10/17/2019 at 10:53 PM, redamoun said:

In February 2019, Samsung created the Samsung Blockchain Wallet app on its recently released phones as the S10, Since then, its blockchain developers have been developing ERC20 codes of Ethereum, which confirms that this currency will be a fork of the ETH, One of the officials of the company said that there are three models, that the team is testing for now.

In my opinion, I think there are three things we should conclude from this topic :

1. Cryptocurrencies have become an inevitable reality

2. Time to buy Ethereum.

3. Absence from the digital arena is no longer permitted

Nice to know this new information and it is really good time for any trader to buy ethereum but I didn't have any idea about Samsung project yet thank you for telling us these things about it and I hope crypto will be the best future thank you. 

May be it can occur as provided that Facebook as a social stage can present the Libra they why not Samsung can, as Samsung is the top portable organization.

A year has passed since this news, as it was in February 2019 and currently we are in February 2020, but there is no new news about that and I think it is just incorrect news and Samsung is not considering launching its own currency

THINK POSITIVE

In my opinion, a company like Samsung trying to create their own cryptocurrency is very important to take this step, and they can also use blockchain technology in some of their products they know this is a big step towards economic and technological evolution. Hope this is good for everyone. 

As Facebook already on the way to release its own Libra coin, here can be possibilities that Samsung might also release its own crypto coin. As we can see there is active crypto market in Korea and  Korean craze to crypto currencies is extraordinary. 

On 10/18/2019 at 2:53 AM, redamoun said:

In February 2019, Samsung created the Samsung Blockchain Wallet app on its recently released phones as the S10, Since then, its blockchain developers have been developing ERC20 codes of Ethereum, which confirms that this currency will be a fork of the ETH, One of the officials of the company said that there are three models, that the team is testing for now.

In my opinion, I think there are three things we should conclude from this topic :

1. Cryptocurrencies have become an inevitable reality

2. Time to buy Ethereum.

3. Absence from the digital arena is no longer permitted

I think samsung want that. Because we can see now samsung launching their phones with crypto wallet. Recently it made partership with origin protocol crypto ptoject. I think soon they will move their company under a blockchain technology.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Yes and they did that that what i see in the forum from.news before 2 days ago. Hope it for the better...

I did not know that, great information, I will find out more about the subject to see what currency it will be and how it will be valued depending on the investments and that, but it is always good to invest in cryptos of large companies.

yes it's working on its own crypto currency project

but i think that this would take a long time! there are a lot of difficults would face a big company like samsung!

best wishes for this company and hope that some big companies follow the steps of samsung and make their own crypto curencies!